Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Flight Fair Information To Botswana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flight Fair Information To Botswana (389 Views)

Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid / Moving To Botswana.but Need First Hand Information / Moving To Botswana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flight Fair Information To Botswana by alexto(m): 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
Good evening pals,please i need your urgent assistance on this matter,my elder brother just got his tourist visa to botswana with the intent of renewing the visa in order to hustle over they, in regards of the transport must he pay with returning ticket or can he pay only going since he dosn,t have plans of returning soon,and what the duration for a tourist visa for nigerians in botswana. your contributions will be of a great help thanks.
Re: Flight Fair Information To Botswana by damilola4162(m): 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
He can pay part (to only) with our service. Let him check go to our site true this blog and book flight.
Here is the link. https://newspremises..com/2018/12/book-cheapest-flight-and-hotel-in-any.html

1 Like

Re: Flight Fair Information To Botswana by damilola4162(m): 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
He can pay part (to only) with our service. Let him check go to our site true this blog and book flight.
Here is the link. Chat me on whatsaap 07037640879
Re: Flight Fair Information To Botswana by alexto(m): 6:55am On Dec 23, 2018
thanks bro, please where are you currently because we are in calabar and his to move by the first week of fabuary let 4th or 5th

(1) (Reply)

Does IELTS Help In Getting Jobs Abroad? / I Need Canadian Visa Application Assistance / Iceland Equals Adventure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.