Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Do You Wish To Export Cocoa Powder? Or Foodstuffs? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Do You Wish To Export Cocoa Powder? Or Foodstuffs? (509 Views)

Buy Original Okpa Enugu....blended Powder Or Cooked / Small Scale COCOA POWDER Export FREE Pdf / Nigeria To Export Of 480 Tonnes Of Yams Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Wish To Export Cocoa Powder? Or Foodstuffs? by olumide3367(m): 12:32am On Dec 23, 2018
Start A Mini Scale Cocoa Export Supply Business With Less Than #70k & Make 85% Return On Investment.

FACT: If you're looking for a sure-fire business you can engage in with little (or even no capital like I'll talk about shortly), or maybe you need a business you can run without interfering with your current job... and fails to pounce on this very business right away, you'll simply be doing nothing other than slaving away for others - PERIOD!
You might be tempted to doubt, but pay close attention and in the next few minutes, you'll discover how to you too can:

Export high-quality products to buyers all over the world and make as much as 85% and higher from each transaction. You'll also learn the best-kept secret of successful exporters...

How you can easily export to countries like China, Vietnam, Thailand, USA, UK and from all over the world completely risk-free using a C.P.M method or... Customer peoples' money.

Look, I've been in this business for close to 4 years and I've made all the mistakes anyone could ever make, but I've had some successes along the way too... huge ones if you ask me!
Cocoa seed export has been one of the major means of Revenue to our beloved nation Nigeria before the oil boom. However, it was a very huge business.
Well, it depends on where you are looking to achieve your financial goal of making Extra Income. You can just end your search for how to make extra income today!

But I can tell you BOLDLY that selling Cocoa Powder on International Food Market and on ECA is a great business opportunity you need to consider.

Did you ask what is ECA? Well, I will give you a tip. ECA is an E-Commerce Associate Platform, where you can find over 200,000 People Seeking To buy Cocoa Powder from Africa.
I created some killer how-to videos that walk you through every single method step-by-step. I mean, these videos are top- notch.

You're going to see everything you need to do to implement Cocoa Powder Export TODAY.

They're all remarkably easy, but these videos guarantee that you'll "get it" quickly.

Below is what you going to get inside the starter kits.

Appreciating Cocoa Powder & Its Health Benefits

Why is Pure Cocoa Powder in High demand?

Where can you get Pure Cocoa Powder in Bulk at an affordable rate?

10 top international market where Pure Cocoa Powder is Needed

Other top international markets where Pure Cocoa Powder is Needed

How to ship your pure cocoa powder to your buyers.

How to Receive Your Payment into Your Local Bank Account in Nigeria.

How to Also Make Extra Income Selling Cocoa Powder Locally

How to Make Money from Home, Making Chocolate Using Cocoa Powder from Home!

How To Make Money Creating Facial Mask For Beauty Experts from Home.

And many more...

I have decided to REVEAL this information to 50 More Nigerians.

Yes, the next 50 Nigerians.
That is undisputable amount... But, I will stop at this number, so as to focus on you and take my time to tutor you well. In this business, you need a Mentor who will be there for you anytime.

40 people have notified me about this offer. People who know me knew i dont give out JUNKS

I will like to give these number my time and energy by virtual of support to all 50persons only. But where can you get Cocoa Powder for Exportation –

You will find more details in my E-book and videos.

For more information check my signature or visit http://olumide.xyz/ or email. Olumide3367@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Deep Litter Management, Recipe For Success In Poultry Production / 3 Months Old Broilers For Sale In Benin City / Alkaline Water, Catfish Farming, Beauty Health All In One Digital Ph Meter Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.