Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

What's The Difference Between The Two Wings Of Murtala Muhammed Airport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's The Difference Between The Two Wings Of Murtala Muhammed Airport (3841 Views)

New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari / The New Scam At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos By Patrick Nwafor / TECNO Beautifies Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between The Two Wings Of Murtala Muhammed Airport by Ndkings1(m): 1:26am On Dec 23, 2018
Hello guys
I know murtala Mohammed Airport has two wings - MMI1 and MMI2.

I suppose MMI2 is supposed to be the international wing while MMI1 the local wing but I noticed MMI1 is used for both purposes.

So, please I need clarification
Re: What's The Difference Between The Two Wings Of Murtala Muhammed Airport by cenaman(m): 1:54am On Dec 23, 2018
MMI1 is for international and local flight by aeroplane... then the MMI2 is been used by EDO people (benin) for local and international flight. and other difference is that, MMI1 when travelling u pay in cash or via online transaction, while in MMI2 you pay in kind or with red liquid that are found in living things. i hope u re clear now?
Re: What's The Difference Between The Two Wings Of Murtala Muhammed Airport by georgeify(m): 9:13am On Dec 23, 2018
cenaman:
MMI1 is for international and local flight by aeroplane... then the MMI2 is been used by EDO people (benin) for local and international flight. and other difference is that, MMI1 when travelling u pay in cash or via online transaction, while in MMI2 you pay in kind or with red liquid that are found in living things. i hope u re clear now?

You are a fool.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Italian Visa Application Procedures / What Are The Cost Of Lodging A Local Hotel In Cotonou? / 10 World’s Oldest Cities (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.