Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,800 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi (10698 Views)

Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns From APC / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC / Tambuwal Gives Abdullahi Shehu House & Hajj Seat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by sophsia62: 7:14am On Dec 23, 2018
At his 80th birthday, Prof. Ango Abdullahi, has warned that the future of Nigeria “is not in naira and Kobo’’, but in the legacies left for generations of Nigerians.

The octogenarian advised Nigerians, especially the young ones, to do everything possible to leave good legacy behind for future generation.

The former Vice-Chancellor of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria held the anniversary at his farm at Basaa, Zaria in Kaduna State which was attended by ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo.

He said the ceremony was an opportunity for “members of the Abdullahi Kwasau dynasty to come together, “to know one other, speak with one another and strengthen the relationship with one other”.

Obasanjo, who was at the ceremony organised by Abdullahi Kwasau Dynasty, advised Nigerians to forge a collective force against the current insecurity.

He called on Nigerians not to plant the seed of destruction for the country.

Obasanjo said: “We have to work together to make our country what it should be.’’

Read more at https://www.akelicious.net/2018/12/future-of-nigeria-not-in-naira-and-kobo.html

3 Likes

Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by Nigerianization(m): 7:35am On Dec 23, 2018
Happy birthday Prof

2 Likes

Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by madjam(m): 7:39am On Dec 23, 2018
Pls I really need help from you guys,

Am a computer literate and also a student... my computer job has really helped me a lot. I pay my school fees only, with the help of my job. I lost my job last month cus of what I didn't do. My fellow colleagues lied against me....Pls am currently in need of money right now

Pls if you can't help me pls don't insult me kindly ignore

Salami D David
Gtb
Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by Tunasco4u(m): 7:39am On Dec 23, 2018
Whether you like it or not my problem here is voting Muhammad Buhari( IN )again, if you like call him jibrin of Sudan,or musa Congo nah you sabi grin grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by Groovenaija360(m): 7:39am On Dec 23, 2018
Future of Nigeria Starts once BUHARI is voted out

16 Likes

Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by Panshakraaa: 7:40am On Dec 23, 2018
It's in Cefas and Zimbabwean Dollars
Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by SarkinYarki: 7:40am On Dec 23, 2018
tell that to rich man Tinubu ooooo

1 Like

Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by Nukilia: 7:40am On Dec 23, 2018
Just like the legacy our leaders are leaving behind. cheesy grin grin

Arrest without fair trial and the likes.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by Panshakraaa: 7:41am On Dec 23, 2018
Your legacy has been to marry young girls as 3rd and 4th wife.. Pedophilia has been your legacy alongside those who practice your religion. Nonsense

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by Computergloba: 7:41am On Dec 23, 2018
cool
Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 23, 2018
I thing ango is right

The future lies in its scattering.

1 Like

Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:44am On Dec 23, 2018
Very true words form the Elder States man
Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by Atikusadvocate: 7:45am On Dec 23, 2018
madjam:

Am a computer literate and also a student... my computer job has really helped me a lot. I pay my school fees only, with the help of my job. I lost my job last month cus of what I didn't do. My fellow colleagues lied against me....Pls am currently in need of money right now

Salami D David
Gtb

Everyone is in need of money and your grammar leaves much to be desired.

3 Likes

Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by oladele00(m): 7:49am On Dec 23, 2018
Is in Congo and Togo. Stupid prof
Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by Flexherbal(m): 7:49am On Dec 23, 2018
Hmmmmmm!

In this country, where the old is afraid of retirement and rest!
Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by ayodaisi: 7:52am On Dec 23, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Future of Nigeria Starts once BUHARI is voted out
mumu was it stop the moment he won 2015 election
Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by Mgbadike80: 7:53am On Dec 23, 2018
Ango Abdullahi have always been an open tribalistic and religious bigot, that's the legacy he's leaving behind.

1 Like

Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by Bridget95(f): 7:53am On Dec 23, 2018
This tribal bigot that was fanning ethnic tension sometimes ago is talking about legacy.smh

1 Like

Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by romenalex: 7:54am On Dec 23, 2018
Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by Bridget95(f): 7:55am On Dec 23, 2018
madjam:

Salami D David
Gtb
maybe you were sacked because of wrong grammar.May help find you.

1 Like

Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by lastmessenger: 8:00am On Dec 23, 2018
To imagine how this guy became a prof and then a university vc leave me wondering what has gone wrong with us.
Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by OlujobaSamuel: 8:06am On Dec 23, 2018
This stupid prof is one of the promoters of bigotry in Nigeria using his powerful office as VC of ABU for such, he come Dey talk about legacy, abegi..

1 Like

Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by PStacks(m): 8:08am On Dec 23, 2018
Men that know what they are doiNg
Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by grandstar(m): 8:11am On Dec 23, 2018
Panshakraaa:
Your legacy has been to marry young girls as 3rd and 4th wife.. Pedophilia has been your legacy alongside those who practice your religion. Nonsense

Are you sure? Do you have proof? We shouldn't make unguarded statements
Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by futurism: 8:13am On Dec 23, 2018
Atikusadvocate:

Everyone is in need of money and your grammar leaves much to be desired.
that is what they don't know...
Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by Mccullum: 8:19am On Dec 23, 2018
Buhari remain the best Nigeria can hope on...

Next Level is the key for brighter and rewarding future of Naija.

PMB/PYO till 2023
Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by ctex4real(m): 8:22am On Dec 23, 2018
If i am not mistaken, this same man supported terrorist activities. There is a bad record of him in my head

1 Like

Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by sukerefakere(m): 8:30am On Dec 23, 2018
embarassed The future of Nigeria is in Cowrie and trade by barter..

Useless entities
Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by QuestionMark910: 8:34am On Dec 23, 2018
Mccullum:
Buhari remain the best Nigeria can hope on...

Next Level is the key for brighter and rewarding future of Naija.

PMB/PYO till 2023
[img][/img]

Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by wink2015(m): 8:45am On Dec 23, 2018
sophsia62:
At his 80th birthday, Prof. Ango Abdullahi, has warned that the future of Nigeria “is not in naira and Kobo’’, but in the legacies left for generations of Nigerians.

The octogenarian advised Nigerians, especially the young ones, to do everything possible to leave good legacy behind for future generation.

The former Vice-Chancellor of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria held the anniversary at his farm at Basaa, Zaria in Kaduna State which was attended by ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo.

He said the ceremony was an opportunity for “members of the Abdullahi Kwasau dynasty to come together, “to know one other, speak with one another and strengthen the relationship with one other”.

Obasanjo, who was at the ceremony organised by Abdullahi Kwasau Dynasty, advised Nigerians to forge a collective force against the current insecurity.

He called on Nigerians not to plant the seed of destruction for the country.

Obasanjo said: “We have to work together to make our country what it should be.’’

Read more at https://www.akelicious.net/2018/12/future-of-nigeria-not-in-naira-and-kobo.html

Prof. Ango Abdulahi is one of those northern elders that are against RESTRUCTURING.

The rest includes:

Balarabe Musa

Tanko Yakassai

Junaid Mohammed

El Rufai

President Muhammadu Buhari

These anti restructuring crusaders want to keep the country underdeveloped to suit their outdated belief.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“Why I Sponsored Correctional Service Bill” – Senator Andy Uba / $2.1 Billion ONSA Fraud: Dasuki In Trouble As EFCC Files Fresh Charges / PDP Sets Dates For Congresses Ahead Of 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.