Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister (55795 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / My Lover — Not My Husband — Impregnated Me, Wife Confesses / The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by dre11(m): 7:58am On Dec 23, 2018
I Was Shocked To Discover That The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister

......................Her thugs beat, broke my arm —Husband

By Toluwani Olamitoke

Oja Oba/ Mapo Court C Customary Court, Mapo, Ibadan, Oyo State has dissolved the seven-year-old union between a woman, Barakat Rasaki and her husband, Jelili Rasaki.

Barakat had dragged her husband to court seeking that it puts an end to their relationship on accounts of lack of care and infidelity by the latter.

Jelili, after the claim was read to him, acceded to divorce.

“My lord, my husband is ruthless and inhuman. He deprived me of my joy, abandoned me and went after another woman.

“He stopped giving me his attention and love a few months after we got married and started relating with me like a stranger.

“The more I tried to bridge the gap in our relationship, the more aloof and cold he became towards me.

“I felt the news of my pregnancy would excite him and draw us closer, but I was wrong because he was obviously indifferent.

“He totally abandoned me during pregnancy and left me to bear the brunt of the expenses for both antenatal and postnatal treatment. I single-handedly bought the child’s needs and paid the delivery fee.

“He still showed no commitment towards me and the child after delivery. I fed and clothed our baby on my own.

“My lord, it was quite traumatic when I lost this baby as a result of his neglect. He never showed regret at the loss nor displayed any sign of remorse.

“There were moments I got so depressed and accused him of causing our child’s death. He would descend on me with blows and leave me with bruises and body ache.

“My lord, I almost fainted when I discovered that the woman he impregnated is my elder sister.

“I moved out of his house after this revelation but he has never ceased to come to my new apartment to beat me for reasons best known to him.

“I, therefore, pray this court to help me put a stop to his inhuman behaviour towards me by formally separating us and stopping him from coming to harass or beat me in my new place, “the plaintiff stated.

“My lord, I agree to her request for divorce. There’s nothing to show for the seven years we have been married. I lose nothing having her out of my life, “Jelili told the court.

“She has told a lot of lies against me and tried to paint me as a cruel and heartless person.

“Barakat has never been a good wife to me despite all my efforts to make her happy. She was always seeking every opportunity to fight me. Whenever we had a misunderstanding, she would be withdrawn and keep malice with me. I always take the first step at reconciling with her. I would beg and placate her till she warmed up towards me again.

“We once fought and a gang of boys came to her rescue. These were thugs living in the neighbourhood and who are her friends. They beat me and broke my arm. I was incapacitated for weeks.

“My lord, I’m also through with her, “the defendant said.

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/180293/

3 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 23, 2018
Elder sister? Chai these people no get taste

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by carzola(m): 8:45am On Dec 23, 2018
Dear men!

Don't marry from a cheap home!!

I don't see why my wife sister will Bleep
Me... So gross

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
cool

Such an ungrateful woman. This only shows that it is very cheap to marry from your household. You should be happy that your father will collect double bride price from one man.

These is the effect of the change that my administration promised Nigerians.

~ProsidentBuhari

26 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by apikipiki1(m): 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
The marriage has been dissolved, so case close. Next

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Segunhife(m): 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
Power of kongi
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by ainas247: 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
Once chance........

Check my profile if you and in Lagos or ogun state and get this.. Giving it out
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by olayemioshiyemi: 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by gurunlocker: 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
grin grin

The man was doing intra-dick servicing....

14 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by lawalosky(m): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
What eeeeh.
Guys today is my birthday..
Show me some love..

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by AmazingELixir: 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
grin grin grin

Nigga! hardman 4 die...diswan naa keeping up with the family.

Meanwhile there is no form of sexual perversion you wouldn't find in the West ...na wao!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by dust144(m): 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
Chai.....satan now have phone number
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
It is well.
He cares about the family so much.

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by virginboy1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
At the men's fellowship meeting at our church I lost the quiz by one point. ..The question was " where do most women have thick hair"?........
apparently the answer is Africa. ....from the answer I gave they asked me to find another church..... cry sad

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by TiffanyCara(f): 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
Yuck! Some men sef

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
I'd like to bleep two sisters one day

2 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Tallesty1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
carzola:
Dear men!

Don't marry from a cheap home!!

I don't see why my wife sister will Bleep
Me... So gross
You turn things upside down bro.

Is the man not cheap?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by manutdrichie(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
mini nyefi na nya
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Tuljaking(m): 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
It shows your family is cheap

I keep repeating 75% of we Nigeria men date or marry girls that a
should be good for a night only

Don't trust a material lady that always love to live above her means she would bleep your dad if chanced

11 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
Immorality is so much in this end time. people are so plagued with sexual habits. Women & men want to fornicate.....flesh flesh flesh flesh flesh

6 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Galaticos444: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
After God fear women.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by JOACHINpedro: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
Truly he is ruthless.

Why her sister? You caused enemity between sisters?

This is where i support Divorce.

As for the elder sister..? She is a disgrace to we the association of elder sisters. Elder sisters are known to seek the happiness of the younger sisters, we protect our younger sisters in every ramification of life. SHE FAILED.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by emzry1: 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
End time husband

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by mytime24(f): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
Endtime husband

16 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by martineverest(m): 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
some men are he goats...

ladies and gentlemen,be wary whenever u see a man come close to your sisters or daughters...never predict pervasive men

4 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by CheapDataGuy: 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
Ur wife elder sister??

Haaa na wa oo
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by visijo(m): 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
Imagine if women had to orgasm in order to get pregnant by men. There would be like, 8 people in the world.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by loadedvibes: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lol
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Perrycandid: 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
This one off me..
Not house maid this Time around.
The man decided to try something new..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.