Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,964 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:28 AM

"I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo (27794 Views)

Sikiratu Sindodo Celebrates Her Birthday In Style, Rocks Red Gown. See Photos / Tayo Odueke 'sindodo' Rocks Bum Short / Meet Naomi, Tayo Odueke Sikiratu Sindodo's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo by Vicdayz(m): 8:04am On Dec 23, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Actress, Tayo Odueke, popularly known as Sikiratu Sindodo, in an interview speaks on her exciting experience in Miami, US and advice those planning to relocate there.

She wrote:
"You can decide to relocate or go for holidays. If you decide to go for holidays, then be ready to spend money. However, I don’t know what advice to give to those that will like to relocate to Miami because I have not relocated. I am a typical Nigerian; I stay in Nigeria but I like to travel to have fun. I can’t relocate because I know I can make more money here in Nigeria than anywhere else in the world. I just can’t pack my bags and leave my job."

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/i-make-more-money-in-nigeria-than.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo by Vicdayz(m): 8:04am On Dec 23, 2018
shocked
Re: "I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo by IamDI8: 8:47am On Dec 23, 2018
There's a lot of money in Nigeria.

You just have to trade the right part with patients and loyalty to get it.

43 Likes

Re: "I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo by BigGuyMan: 9:17am On Dec 23, 2018
You wey dey do ashawo work like your afonja sisters.

Ashawo and bleaching na ena trademark for Oduduwa land embarassed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo by duduade: 10:59am On Dec 23, 2018
Vicdayz:
From Gistvic.com

Actress, Tayo Odueke, popularly known as Sikiratu Sindodo, in an interview speaks on her exciting experience in Miami, US and advice those planning to relocate there.

She wrote:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/i-make-more-money-in-nigeria-than.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Exactly na

We know

Like that time when you were doing MC oluomo

6 Likes

Re: "I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo by Tunasco4u(m): 11:58am On Dec 23, 2018
OK
Re: "I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo by Triangles1(m): 11:58am On Dec 23, 2018
Why not, a foreigner that face cold and worked hard to earned his money will not waste money like Nigeria politievcian.

7 Likes

Re: "I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo by anambraamaka: 11:59am On Dec 23, 2018
Congrats
Re: "I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo by Postboiswag(m): 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
Retired Hoe low show
Re: "I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo by 2shure: 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
and shes still paying rent
Re: "I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo by Btruth: 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
BigGuyMan:

She was right. Ashewo or no Ashewo, if you know the right business to do in Nigeria, you are sure to make more money here than out there.

If you know, you know.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo by dayteeconcept(m): 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
truely money dey naija

1 Like

Re: "I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo by AntiWailer: 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
Yes no NURTW chairmen abroad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo by itiswellandwell: 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
OK
Re: "I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo by Decryptor(m): 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
What job?

By the way, you look like a tranny!
Re: "I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo by Chriswazo(m): 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
She's stupid. Who ask for her opinion
Re: "I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo by CoolAmbience(m): 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
IamDI8:
There's a lot of money in Nigeria.

You just have to trade the right part with patients and loyalty to get it.

I sometimes wonder how Nigerians manage to live abroad. Perhaps, there are folks wired for life abroad.

I can't for any price o. Fact remains that the opportunities are massive. It may take time to grow but the market is magnificent.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo by BruncleZuma: 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
All these actresses when no get Tax Payers Identification Number...FIRS never get una time, just be patient.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
Triangles1:

Igbo girls are more prostituted than afonja, according to research. Yesterday I read a news about Olosho protesting against the Governor of the state in south east that chasing Yahoo boy away from the state has caused low traffic to their work.

mtcheeew
Re: "I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo by Beaten: 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
To Sikiratu what business do you do?
Re: "I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo by maticdamian(m): 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
Pop smoke
Re: "I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo by BigGuyMan: 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
Triangles1:

Igbo girls are more prostituted than afonja, according to research. Yesterday I read a news about Olosho protesting against the Governor of the state in south east that chasing Yahoo boy away from the state has caused low traffic to their work.
But 99.9% of infidelity news we read online is always from the cone head Region people embarassed

Ena too like Bleep jawe even after marriage and e no good lipsrsealed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
Before Nko?

Ur almost expired pussy can only satisfy local customers nah

So what do u expect??

1 Like

Re: "I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo by Judybash93(m): 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
BigGuyMan:

7 Likes

Re: "I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo by Dredgemaster(m): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
BigGuyMan:

. So much hatred inside 1 single person. You go hang yourself for oduduwa door mouth if you go on like this

9 Likes

Re: "I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo by 77up(m): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
BigGuyMan:

Tribalism is killing you slowly unknowingly to yourself.

6 Likes

Re: "I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo by Bizibi(m): 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
There is money in this country but bad leadership and lack of information to work with is the problem......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oritsefemi: "All The Shows In 2017 Could Not Beat My Wedding" - Fans React / Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary / Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.