Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Is My Phone Faulty Or The Sim Card - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is My Phone Faulty Or The Sim Card (382 Views)

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / How Can I Receive Calls From The Sim Inside An MTN Mifi? / No More Poor Network As Nigerians Introduces New "Super SIM Card" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is My Phone Faulty Or The Sim Card by slawomir: 8:51am On Dec 23, 2018
At times friends and family members do complain that sometimes when they are calling me the response they get is that the number is switched off even when my phone is on with full network.

I thought they were joking until my younger sibling complain yesterday and to my greatest surprise i tried it and it was true.

Please guys is my phone faulty or the sim card?
Re: Is My Phone Faulty Or The Sim Card by Lexusgs430: 10:02am On Dec 23, 2018
slawomir:
At times friends and family members do complain that sometimes when they are calling me the response they get is that the number is switched off even when my phone is on with full network.

I thought they were joking until my younger sibling complain yesterday and to my greatest surprise i tried it and it was true.

A very simple test to conduct........ Put your sim card in another phone and another sim in your phone.......

Call both numbers and see what happens........

1 Like

Re: Is My Phone Faulty Or The Sim Card by MrDoGood(m): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
slawomir:

what's ur phone make? cos many samsung are like that

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note 1 For Sale / Energizer Power Max P18K Pop Officially Announced With 18,000mah Battery / Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer Edition With 48MP Camera Launching In Late March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.