Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,792 members, 7,798,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

How Long Does It Take For PHCN To Generate Bill For A New Building? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Long Does It Take For PHCN To Generate Bill For A New Building? (319 Views)

PHCN(IKEJA ELECTRIC) Meter Activation Code Delay / What You Need To Know Regarding PHCN Rules. / Has Anyone Tried To Interview NEPA/PHCN Why They Trigger Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take For PHCN To Generate Bill For A New Building? by agistwityusuf(m): 9:17am On Dec 23, 2018
I moved into a new apartment two months ago, its a new building with four other two room self contain. Unlike my previous apartment where each flat is equipped with a power holding meter this one doesn't which means we have to contribute towards the bill by the end of each month.
Fast forward to end of first month, the power holding company disconnected us from the grid without any prior notice or bill. After we asked them why, they said we didnt pay for lost revenue which is 10,000 naira. That the bill for the house will not be ready until next year which according to them is a normal procedure for any new building. I mean! I knw its not my job but how hard can it be to generate bill for a house. They reconnected us back to the grid after we paid.
Just yesterday they came and disconnected the power, throwing down the wires from the pole, we were able to raise 8000 naira this time around because a certain tenant refuse to pay and he is busy giving the " I dont give a damn attitude " . Anyway we were able to make it up to 10000 naira only for these(PHC) people to say its now 20000 naira .
Today is the second day in total darkness, no power to pump water to the tanks. I am currently with my small bocket looking for where to fetch water. Please someone help me ask PHC people whether this payment for revenue lost is legal o before I run mad in the dark.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Earning #5000 Every Two Weeks As A Nigerian In 2019 / How Do I Reset My TWC Email Password? / Chinese Man Died With A Bag Full Of Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.