Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,441 members, 7,781,290 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:50 AM

THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. (3711 Views)

Poll: who will YOU VOTE COME 2011 presidential election?

JONATHAN: 33% (55 votes)
IBB: 7% (13 votes)
ATIKU: 0% (0 votes)
DONALD DUKE: 25% (42 votes)
BUHARI: 12% (21 votes)
NON OF THE ABOVE: 20% (33 votes)
This poll has ended

Presidential Election 2015 (share Your Voting Experience In Your Area) / On The Matter Of The 2011 Presidential Elections-Professor Mobolaji E.Aluko / 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by agenta999(f): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2010
make your voting here.
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by Okijajuju1(m): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2010
Of all the afore mentioned criminals, My money is on Jonathan.
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by canuck(m): 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2010
I voted for the least scary - Donald The Duck Duke.

This artistic impression of his campaign logo (see below) should be a natural choice cheesy

Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2010
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by Adrianne(f): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2010
Pat Utomi
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by MaziUche0(m): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2010
Pat Utomi
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by Okijajuju1(m): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2010
What has donald duke done to deserve to rule Nigeria?!

TINAPA?
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by canuck(m): 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2010
Okija_juju:

What has donald duke done to deserve to rule Nigeria?!

TINAPA?

He appears to be the only one-eyed man in the land of visual agnosia cheesy
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by Okijajuju1(m): 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2010
8 Years as Cross-Rivers State Governor and what?!!

Cos he gave a speech on how elections are rigged??!

We Nigerians are so gaullible.
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2010
Okija_juju:

8 Years as Cross-Rivers State Governor and what?!!

Cos he gave a speech on how elections are rigged??!

We Nigerians are so gaullible.

Telling us what your prefered candidate has ever achieved will be a good start.
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by Okijajuju1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2010
Jonathan is my choice, he really hasnt been given a shot yet. I say lets check him out.
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by sunboy(m): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2010
Pat Utomi not on the list, then i'll go for IBB
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2010
Okija_juju:

Jonathan is my choice, he really hasnt been given a shot yet. I say lets check him out.

OK you approve of on-the-job training for Jonathan Goodluck even though he has not made the most of his current audition on the job but you want Donald Duke to earn it? Talk about double standards.

After 3years as VP and 10 months as President you are still checking him out? That tells me you admit he is simply not good enough!!!

What are Jonathan's achievement or what have we learnt on how he will govern? Where does he fall on the political spectrum left? right? centre? what are his ideological values? where does he stand on anything?
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2010
Lets not allow anybody sneak into Aso Rock on May 29th 2011. Let us make sure our next President can demonstrate he has a clue what leadership is all about.
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by bkbabe97y(m): 2:46am On Aug 06, 2010
I'm Ibo by proxy, so I vote Gen.IBB. . . .CUS OJUKWU SAID THAT'LL BE THE COOL THING TO DO!
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by agenta999(f): 11:17am On Aug 06, 2010
Donald duke will definitely win the election, unless goodluck decide to manipulate the figure.
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by luka1981(m): 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2010
donald duke for life, yes he can.
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by Pk001(m): 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2010
Donald Duke is my choice, then Jonathan.
The fact remains, the chances of Donald Duke winning over Jonathan is minimal. It is not easy at this stage to sell a southerner to the north.
Jonathan has a wider coverage because of his position than Duke. To be frank, the common man in Kano, Jigawa ,Zamfara etc dont give much attention to Tourism.
What they are more concern about, is how you have directly affected them in agricultural and basic infrastructure. Most of them hardly know the achievements of Duke just as the southerners hardly know the achievements of Yaradua when he was a governor.
Thats why I said it will be difficult for him. Jonathan is the seating president so he has the upper hand.

Duke or Jonathan my choice anytime. But I really really like Duke!!!
Wait, which party is Duke contesting under? (Tinubu or Obasanjo) non of the above I guess.
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by agenta999(f): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2010
abeg, somebody should go and tell atiku not to waste his money,
one vote will be impossible for him. poor atiku.
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by chyz(m): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2010
I'm still trying to figure out what jonathan has done other that being the less of the evils to get me vote.
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2010
PK001

As a fellow fan of Donald Duke I thought it is important to arm you about the guy.
While Tourism is the most talked about achievement of Donald Duke he is actually more than that. He increased the electrifiacation in Cross River from 15% to 80% (thats the number of people connected to the National Grid). He also had great achievement in Agriculture with his encouragement on Pineapple farming which is today a commercial produce in Cross River a venture which the Dangote Group has found attractive that they are not investing in as a Business by buying the largest orchard in Cross River.

On the National Front Donald was once Nigeria's Debt Relief Chief Negotiator and his work led to the debt relief Nigeria enjoyed from Paris Club.

As Presidential candidate he is one person I have seen take a wholistic view on the Niger-delta crisis. Everyone else wrongly looks at it as an isolated crisis and sometimes you can not help but wonder if when they talk about it they are simply being politically correct. But Donald Duke looks at the issue as a consequence of what is evident in the rest of the country and the fact that if you treat the Niger-Delta crisis as an isolated issue you are inadvertently designing a problem for the future for the Niger-Delta and the rest of the country as a whole except you have a National oriented solution to the Niger-Delta crisis.

see where he made the point: Enjoy
http://www.donalddukeorganisation.org/gallery/donald-duke-on-issues/

Niger-Delta is the 4th video

Thanks
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by chosen04(f): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2010
agenta999:

make your voting here.

English don suffer!

Pls modify your thread to ''THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, CAST YOUR VOTE HERE''
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by agenta999(f): 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2010
chosen04:

English don suffer!

Pals modify your thread to THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, CAST YOUR VOTING HERE

why can't you take your unlimited knowledge to somewhere else.
you invented grammar yet we don,t see you in TV.

the question is, do you know what you are expected to do. over 200 people have viewed the thread and they are comfortable with it, but you Mr right, English professor, ewu village has come to cause confusion.
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by unipol(m): 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2010
only duke
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by dinggle: 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2010
You guys wanting Donald are you seeking a man with a fine face or a man with content??
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 07, 2010
dinggle:

You guys wanting Donald are you seeking a man with a fine face or a man with content??

Please kindly tell us who has more content than Duke and how?

and BTW it is not a crime to be handsome, more of the successful Nations have elected more good looking leaders than ugly folks. Issues like these are only a political liability in a Nigeria that detests good things.
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by chosen04(f): 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2010
agenta999:

why can't you take your unlimited knowledge to somewhere else.
you invented grammar yet we don,t see you in TV.

the question is, do you know what you are expected to do. over 200 people have viewed the thread and they are comfortable with it, but you Mr right, English professor, ewu village has come to cause confusion.

Nkita Ara again?

If at your age you dont know that votes are supposed to be casted and not made, i pity your teachers and forefathers. . . . .
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by unipol(m): 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2010
@chosen04,

champion of the champions. we cast vote at pooling stations, where there are ballot boxes, electoral papers and other voting equipment.
you cannot cast your vote in a forum meant for public opinions, rather you make your vote. you are making an opinion/voting here, not casting. if you want to cast, then wait for election day.

since you are not sensible enough to know that English has rules.
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by PapaBrowne(m): 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2010
chosen04:

Nkita Ara again?

If at your age you dont know that votes are supposed to be [size=14pt]casted[/size] and not made, i pity your teachers and forefathers. . . . .

The chosen judge has also killed the English Language with the bolded!! grin grin grin. The right thing would be "votes are meant to be cast" not "casted".
Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by becomrich3: 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2010
The Yorubas would field a candidate. And that is where the Yorubas would vote in. And you dont have a Yoruba person on that list.  I am waiting on God  and praying for direction.

Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by becomrich3: 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2010
this is what the election is about.

Re: THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL POLL, MAKE YOUR VOTING HERE. by princekevo(m): 6:33am On Aug 08, 2010
Wow!!! The poll is getting more and more interesting, i can my man leading the poll. Am suprised that all the Jonathans Supporter here on NL are not on this thread to cast their vote for him.i.e if they can defend their votes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ibori To Be Extradited To The U.k. / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Ojukwu's Demise / Defining The Afropolitan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.