Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals (47632 Views)

I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death / Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by spongeisback: 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
LordReed:

I tire. This is where the church politics begin to rear their ugly head.

Are you serious about the body spray thing?

Yes oh! It was on Nairaland some time ago. Just read about it on LIB again.

grin
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by vicky3(m): 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
maticdamian:
A Student of Unilorin I am Stuck in school for this Xmas no money to eat all my friends have gone for holiday but am the only one left in the hostel I don't want to die of hunger I have nothing to eat as of this moment I speak anything be it just #500 I don't ask much just so that I can put something in my mouth please help

Diamond Bank
Ayodamola Olaosebikan Segun

Send me a message
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by Ijeoma660(f): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
maticdamian:
A Student of Unilorin I am Stuck in school for this Xmas no money to eat all my friends have gone for holiday but am the only one left in the hostel I don't want to die of hunger I have nothing to eat as of this moment I speak anything be it just #500 I don't ask much just so that I can put something in my mouth please help

Diamond Bank

Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by LordReed(m): 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
spongeisback:

Yes oh! It was on Nairaland some time ago. Just read about it on LIB again.

grin

LMFAO!
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by AAUJotham(m): 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
bizzibodi:

Are there Rascals in Deeper life?
even in the family dhr is
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by Souqwaqif: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
Some pastors who feel they are too old in the church are outgrowing humility and submission to leadership of the church hence the need for baba to preach such to them as a means of.telling them he is aware of their excesses

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by Finnese001: 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
maticdamian:

Diamond Bank

Go and vote Buhari again
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by DavSagacity(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
@Op pls where did he talked about his death in this message..?. change the topic please. don't just pour anything anyhow on social media. Am not a member of his church but am dame sure the man does not talk anyhow like that....

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by DavSagacity(m): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
maticdamian:

Diamond Bank
Sport Betting no go allow you get Money for hand Oooo...Get out of sport bets.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by sarah964: 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
"Meanwhile, the clergy charged participants on the need to be obedient to leadership of the church, stressing that it is the only way to heaven." Lord have mercy. Hmmn.
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by brojoshua: 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
All these pastors have built each his own type of church and thought and believed that their private and individual churches are true churches of God. Each came up with his own type of church with the names they devised in their false faith and wickedness and they are the all in all in their churches. But a true church of Christ is simply a gathering of believers and not one type of church or another and not formed or founded or established in the ways these people established 'their own type of churches ' with the name each one devised in their wickedness and false christain faithful. Many people will be surprised and disappointed when the Lord of the church comes back in the day of the Lord.
The church of Christ now is as if the children of a man have come into the house of another man and take it over and even chased out the true children of the house. Now the true church of Christ is like is hidden from the people because of unbelief, but these children of another man are building another thing now -another church, the church of their own father -synagogues of Satan, each one building his own type. But the church of our God is not divided, it's not one type or another, not founded as these did 'their own churches ' He who has ear to hear, let him hear. But now many marketers, robbers and business people -all children of another man has come into the house of the father of another people, and are doing their usual things. Some are even preaching their own type of holiness just to deceive the simple hearted. But let not the true brethren be deceived
Read: And He went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem. 23 Then one said to Him, “Lord, are there few who are saved?”

And He said to them, 24 “Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able. 25 When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open for us,’ and He will answer and say to you, ‘I do not know you, where you are from,’ 26 then you will begin to say, ‘We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.’ 27 But He will say, ‘I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.’ 28 There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, and yourselves thrust out. 29 They will come from the east and the west, from the north and the south, and sit down in the kingdom of God. 30 And indeed there are last who will be first, and there are first who will be last.”
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by Champele(m): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
Thieves
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
Who are the Rascals ? shocked

Pastor, speak clearly grin

Has one of your pastors rebelled ? And how many of them are rascals ?

Joke of a people. Washing there linen in public since ages past.

What do I know sef? I am not a Christian though, because I am not Christ like embarassed .

I even remembered going to this funny man's church for deliverance because I was possessed by a spirit I do not know but the church played me. They only kept postponing the day till I lost it.

Me that I am looking for higher power that can enlighten me on the WOW I carry unconsciously undecided
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
maticdamian:

Diamond Bank
that the reason we have to vote AtikuObi for better Nigeria
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by destinychildolu(m): 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2018
[quote author=maticdamian post=74099516]A Student of Unilorin I am Stuck in school for this Xmas no money to eat all my friends have gone for holiday but am the only one left in the hostel I don't want to die of hunger I have nothing to eat as of this moment I speak anything be it just #500 I don't ask much just so that I can put something in my mouth please help

Diamond Bank
Ayodamola Olaosebikan Segun[/quote
What happened to all your bet winnings ?
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by fmthegreatest(m): 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
Man shall not live on food alone, eat the word of God and u will be filled up spiritually my broda.
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by fmthegreatest(m): 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
An hungry person cannot listen to the gospel.
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by new2012: 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
LordReed:

Obedience to god routed through the church leadership abi?

LMFAO!

Have fun bro.
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by Spatta: 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
LordReed:
LoL! The only way to heaven is be obedient to leadership? LMFAO!

You are an intelligent reader. I saw that aspect also but then I remembered "Touch not my anointed"
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by LordReed(m): 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
Spatta:

You are an intelligent reader. I saw that aspect also but then I remembered "Touch not my anointed"

Ah yes of course so that you'll never question the leadership even if they are heading into a ditch.
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by Cyynywhite: 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2018
pastor kumuyi is a great leader..... God vessel
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nonsense and Ingredients! Is he the one to hand over or God's Holy Spirit to chose who will continue the leadership of God's children.
I don't understand how so many people can be so stupid to the extent they can't smell wolves in sheep's clothings!
Abeg if it's God's work,it's the Holy Spirit that will choose another person within God's children to continue with the work not Kumuyi's chosen one,therefore that statement is heresy of the highest order! Because there is NO Rascal amongst God's children that the Holy Spirit won't fish out,so that such a person won't even come a bit closer to the position of leading God's children, unless if the whole arrangement is Kumuyi's idea from the start to finish! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
GOD bless you sir. Kumuyi the unshakable in faith
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
TATIME:
Nonsense and Ingredients! Is he the one to hand over or God's Holy Spirit to chose who will continue the leadership of God's children.
I don't understand how so many people can be so stupid to the extent they can't smell wolves in sheep's clothings!
Abeg if it's God's work,it's the Holy Spirit that will choose another person within God's children to continue with the work not Kumuyi's chosen one,therefore that statement is heresy of the highest order! Because there is NO Rascal amongst God's children that the Holy Spirit won't fish out,so that such a person won't even come a bit closer to the position of leading God's children, unless if the whole arrangement is Kumuyi's idea from the start to finish! undecided undecided undecided
If u are not spiritually inclined, u may not understand. He knows what he is saying. Deeper life and today's trials are in battle. When GOD called him, u were not there and he is trying in his capacity.
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by kjhova(m): 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
Saifullah01:
I am not a journalist, but I don't think our journalist are doing a good work. Assuming this was from a foreign journalist this story will most certainly inlude;

1 what the pastor said (stated in the article)
2 the background of why he said it ( not in the article)
3 some summary on the church (not in the article)

All our news media are guilty of these. Perhaps it's the rush to break the news.

Our journalists are doing quite all right. I mean real journos who represent reputable media outlets and who write articles to the highest standards.

However, there is also a growing crowd of mushroom bloggers who are trash at best. These are mostly untrained, self appointed, totally unregulated charlatans who are mostly consigned about clicks, likes and SEOs.

They don't even do correspondence to source for newsworthy materials. They just cut and paste whatever from wherever. That's all.
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
Crooked pastor, so he will not take All that thithes and donations he collected to his so called heaven?

I ve Always wondered why so called pastors build mansions, Acumulates so much wealths and buys expensive vehicles and private jets knowing that they will not take them to their sky heaven. grin
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by ayamprecious: 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
buygala:
You, Mr Kumuyi Sir can't be so sure you will do a proper handover before you die because just like the rest of us, you don't know when you will die....unless you are planning to commit suicide for a last show of papparazi grin

Neither can you influence anything once you are dead Sir..

If the Assemblies of God Church and Christ Apostolic Church can shamelessly beat one another up and even drag themselves up to the Supreme Court over control of the Ministry, then please be assured that Rascality is never out of the equation sad

gbenu werey soun
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
Jahwinaboy:

If u are not spiritually inclined, u may not understand. He knows what he is saying. Deeper life and today's trials are in battle. When GOD called him, u were not there and he is trying in his capacity.
Stop deceiving yourself and insulting God's Holy Spirit! angry angry
Jesus Himself clearly stated that a fine tree CANNOT produce worthless fruits. Matthew 7:18
Definitely Kumuyi's arrangement is just a business venture and not the church of God under the control of God's Holy Spirit who chooses a born again Christian to lead God's children! Matthew 7:15-20
Jesus has given you torchlight to see FAKE churches but if you aren't making good use what Jesus gave you then it's your fault. Jesus said "by their fruits you shall know them" Matthew 7:16
So if Kumuyi truly utter such statement respecting his church, then is it a SIN to ask him "what is the foundation of the church?" Because if it's a good tree according to Jesus it CANNOT produce worthless fruits talkless handing over to a RASCAL(worthless fruit) undecided undecided
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
brojoshua:
All these pastors have built each his own type of church and thought and believed that their private and individual churches are true churches of God. Each came up with his own type of church with the names they devised in their false faith and wickedness and they are the all in all in their churches. But a true church of Christ is simply a gathering of believers and not one type of church or another and not formed or founded or established in the ways these people established 'their own type of churches ' with the name each one devised in their wickedness and false christain faithful. Many people will be surprised and disappointed when the Lord of the church comes back in the day of the Lord.
The church of Christ now is as if the children of a man have come into the house of another man and take it over and even chased out the true children of the house. Now the true church of Christ is like is hidden from the people because of unbelief, but these children of another man are building another thing now -another church, the church of their own father -synagogues of Satan, each one building his own type. But the church of our God is not divided, it's not one type or another, not founded as these did 'their own churches ' He who has ear to hear, let him hear. But now many marketers, robbers and business people -all children of another man has come into the house of the father of another people, and are doing their usual things. Some are even preaching their own type of holiness just to deceive the simple hearted. But let not the true brethren be deceived
Read: And He went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem. 23 Then one said to Him, “Lord, are there few who are saved?”

And He said to them, 24 “Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able. 25 When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open for us,’ and He will answer and say to you, ‘I do not know you, where you are from,’ 26 then you will begin to say, ‘We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.’ 27 But He will say, ‘I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.’ 28 There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, and yourselves thrust out. 29 They will come from the east and the west, from the north and the south, and sit down in the kingdom of God. 30 And indeed there are last who will be first, and there are first who will be last.”
with what you have said I don't think you belong to any of the Christian denominations because you generalized saying that they all devised there false faiths claiming it to be true when its not(according to you).
this you said without stopping to look at the gravity of what you have said if it proves to be false.if you are an atheist I would not have bothered to reply you.
but since you are not I will like to ask you about were you worship God.
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
TATIME:
must you then insult the clergyman because you are so Holy spirit conscious (indeed).
even if it is for the holy spirit to choose will he go ahead to choose an unrepentant rascal,besides the dear pastor was only admonishing everyone to live right and not indirectly ordaining a chosen one.
Re: Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
Chidorx60:
must you then insult the clergyman because you are so Holy spirit conscious (indeed).
even if it is for the holy spirit to choose will he go ahead to choose an unrepentant rascal,besides the dear pastor was only admonishing everyone to live right and not indirectly ordaining a chosen one.
you've said it all Sir, he is just a clergyman(religious title chief) NOT a man of God!
Jesus handed over the mantle of leadership of the church to those tested and trusted under the supervision of God's Holy Spirit, Jesus could only do that because He planted fine fruits!
Don't give any undue honor to ravenous wolves in sheep's clothing my friend, please let's call a spade "a spade"! Kumuyi is just another business man using Jesus' name to extort money from ignorant people!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs / Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye / DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.