Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? (64852 Views)

Lady Wears Skipmy Dress To An Event (Photos, Video) / Lady Wears Crop Top Lylon Bag With Swag / Lady Wears Dress Made With Plastic Cups (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? by dumie(f): 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
This ain't fashion
Re: A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? by iluvdonjazzy: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
k
Re: A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? by Diso60090(m): 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
Buhari why did you mess this people up �� why? Just imagine someone like this in Nigerian
Re: A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? by Blackfire(m): 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
Yoruba people
Re: A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? by surequality: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
This is madness
Re: A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? by firstolalekan(m): 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
TOSIN116:
Where did this happen?
Osu region
Re: A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? by Ogaga87(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
publicenemy:

The other day when a guy said its not good for children to wear bum shorts and singlets to shopping mall, you all insulted the guy.

When you raise your children to wear bum short and singlets to the mall and make it seem normal, when they grow old they will dress like this and think its normal and bring shame to themselves and their family.

We've heard

Many Xmas in advv
Re: A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? by LOVEGINO(m): 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
grin

Re: A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? by able1993(m): 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
Anyway, if you wish to be motivated about what you are doing or want to read life stories to learn from, success strategies.....then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? by EmekaBlue(m): 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
She is not even sexy and I think she is mentally challenged

People abroad wear this tho

1 Like

Re: A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? by tatafoboy(m): 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
ahhh look well na....she look like mad somebody shocked
Re: A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? by tatafoboy(m): 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
EmekaBlue:
She is not even sexy and I think she is mentally challenged

People abroad wear this tho
that na abroad
here they must talk about everything
Re: A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
publicenemy:

The other day when a guy said its not good for children to wear bum shorts and singlets to shopping mall, you all insulted the guy.

When you raise your children to wear bum short and singlets to the mall and make it seem normal, when they grow old they will dress like this and think its normal and bring shame to themselves and their family.
A stark reality that most people choose not to accept, because of reasons best known to them.
Re: A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? by Uthman2senior: 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
This one is not normal jooor
Re: A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? by Oyinss: 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
I think she is on her way to yaba left. Well, I wish her quick recovery.
Re: A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? by meobizy(f): 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
One finally realizes this forum has hit rock bottom when the moderators post the picture of a lunatic for members to deliberate on.
If in my normal senses I get into a discussion regarding a mad person, does that not make me insane too? This is only food for thought.
Re: A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
The person that snap that picture is mad also .

It takes a mad fellow to snap a mad fellow.
Re: A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? by reservd(m): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
From long skirt to knee length to mini to micromini to bumshot. Next wld be wat? I'm sure u knw
Re: A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? by Platony(m): 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
Her Face & d road,....which on fine pass sef? undecided undecided

Re: A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? by paix(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
SingleWahala:
grin...... Its a free world grin
Would the parents of this lady beat their chest and proudly tell the World that this is their child?

Re: A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? by ufuosman(m): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
Kolomental
Re: A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? by Ubdavis(m): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
E be like this one no normal o
Re: A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? by mechanics(m): 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
TOSIN116:
Where did this happen?
hmmmm, why do you want to know?
Re: A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? by Iyajison: 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
So una go see mad person snap com put for nairaland abi....

.dis z called less-busyness
Re: A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? by moorejewelryy(m): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
BUY NOW WEDDING RINGS ENGAGEMENT RINGS PAY ON DELIVERY WITHIN LAGOS

WHATSAPP 08067381326 or www.moorejewelrymall.com.ng

#proposal rings
#Engagement rings
#wedding rings

live

Re: A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? by sweetrace(f): 10:28am On Dec 24, 2018
publicenemy:

Just stop! Was it the same as this picture? The child wore a t shirt and shorts and what is the shame in that? Was it transparent in any way? So, if an adult should wear a t shirt and a pair of shorts, she or he is bringing shame to her family? Don't you wear t shirts? Don't you wear shorts? Your mindset is so terrible.
Re: A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? by publicenemy(m): 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
sweetrace:

Just stop! Was it the same as this picture? The child wore a t shirt and shorts and what is the shame in that? Was it transparent in any way? So, if an adult should wear a t shirt and a pair of shorts, she or he is bringing shame to her family? Don't you wear t shirts? Don't you wear shorts? Your mindset is so terrible.

One of them whores!
Re: A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? by sweetrace(f): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
publicenemy:

One of them whores!

Hmm! You think being moral pertains only to your perceptions of decent clothes. You don’t know that it actually has more to do with what comes out of you, like the ugly words you just wrote.
Re: A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? by publicenemy(m): 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
sweetrace:

Hmm! You think being moral pertains only to your perceptions of decent clothes. You don’t know that it actually has more to do with what comes out of you, like the ugly words you just wrote.

Yea... Get mad at me for telling you what you truly are.
Re: A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? by sweetrace(f): 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
publicenemy:

Yea... Get mad at me for telling you what you truly are.

I’m sorry I can’t give you what I don’t have. I know misery loves company and you want me to join you in your anger and unhappiness. Alas, I’m totally secure in who I am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! / See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) / Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.