Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,789 members, 7,798,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

New Fraudsters Trick!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Fraudsters Trick!! (456 Views)

New Trick Used By Kidnappers And Fraudsters To Implicate Unsuspecting People / Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million / EFCC Arrests 4 Internet Fraudsters In Benin(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Fraudsters Trick!! by Beejayx: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
Latest Tricks By Fraudsters
Pla Take note
My Friend is a bitcoin Merchant
He was contacted by MR A who wanted to buy bitcoin worth 105k on a particular website. The transaction went well, Until he realised he couldn't use the fund transfered to him by the so called Mr A The transfer was from Ecobank to GTbank.. He complained they told him the owner of the account is asking for a reversal. How!!! We sensed trouble. We immediately reported to the EFCC. Before we knew it ,his account was blocked. He went to the bank to complain. he was arrested from there , it was on a Monday. We later realised it was a bank/court order by A .
Like play like play my friend was taken to portharcort from Lagos on this matter. Locked up in handcuffs like a criminal.
At the end of the day ,we realised that an hacker used money from Mr A account to buy bitcoin from my friend. He even created an Account in Mr A's name on the bitcoin website.. The so-called hacker which has not been caught spent 2.4million in two days from mr A's account. Mr A is about 60+ . All our explanations fell on deaf ears ( you know Nigerian police and their ways) Mr A's Lawyer is a She devil she is just been impossible. OK let's return the 105k we would also loose the bitcoin no wahala ,she is saying we must add 300k to the 105k can you imagine o. We are on the case already ,I would appreciate any help from this great house.
Pls my people don't accept any transfer from anyone except Account owner is aware in any form of business or way. Anybody wishing to send you money in form of help especially when you don't know them is a risk o, especially large amount of MOney. Report any unusual transactions on your account to the police not even EFCC.. They are using peoples account to transfer dubious. moneys #stolen #hacked #kidnapransome
Don't give account details any how. Help yourself ! We no go see Wahala oo
Re: New Fraudsters Trick!! by DjTboy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
[Music] Teni – Uyo Meyo
The new Afro-Pop banger Teni releases a new jam titled ‘Uyo Meyo’ fused with wonderful rhythm of guitar serve as a birthday gift to all her fans globally. This new song is the complete version of the freestyle she posted on her graduation day.
https://www.naijahot.com.ng/2018/12/music-teni-uyo-meyo.html
Re: New Fraudsters Trick!! by meezynetwork(m): 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nigeria and fraud

(1) (Reply)

Oworoshoki, Lagos Now A Den Of Hoodlums And Thieves This Festive Season / Twitter User Claims Yahoo Started In The Bible / BREAKING: 4 Farmers In Trouble For Killing 95-year-old Man In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.