Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos (53909 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Bentley Mulsanne Worth $310,000 (N173,000,000) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by Nollywoodpics: 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
Controversial politician Senator Dino Malaye show off his cute kids.

You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/dino-malaye-show-off-his-cute-kids-in-adorable-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by Nollywoodpics: 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
See more adorable photos of Dino Malaye and his Family .....SEE PHOTOS HERE

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by Oblitz(m): 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by chriskosherbal(m): 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
Ajebutter. ...cute kids

12 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by yarimo(m): 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
Cows undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by Kenekingisback: 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
Buhari doesnt like beautiful children angry

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by RoyalUc(m): 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
Wow! Lovely kids.

Today seems to be 'kids show off' day for our big ogas

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by fagbohun4j(m): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
That first one look like hulk

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by kanicorp9(m): 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
K

After some mumu Nigerian will die for them better visit this link https://pulsenaija.com.ng/gist/event/big-brother-naija-auditions-date/
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by AAUJotham(m): 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
The son be like wetin devil chop remain

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
These kids ain't Dino's own .

So ugly and no set of resemblance.

And dino na fine boy
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by BillGoldberg: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
Useless Children. I am pro PDP but I detest this man with passion just like every other Nigerian politician. See as his children are fresh... Feeding of the finances of the Nigerian populace! See how good his children looks... But his constituents wallow in abject poverty. Only 1 out of the 20 cars owned by this very fooolish man can setup 20 youths in his community for life! But he will never do it.

I will also not forget what this charlatan cum animal did to Jonathan! He has suddenly ported back to PDP to continue his looting. Mad Men!

Dino Melaye and all his children and family... Kitikpa gbagbukwa unu ebe ahu! Useless people! Your day of reckoning and Karma is coming! Ndi ara!

20 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by Mysociallife: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
AAUJotham:
The son be like wetin devil chop remain
The boy after reading this....

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by Hadone(m): 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
Mad#Man
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by AKzee(m): 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by ainas247: 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
13M Monthly salary why he won't do anyhow Show off.... ASUU no dry hold their pikin oo
Of you Want something amazing.. Check my profile and get it. Lagos /Ogun state only
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by Maxcoded: 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
At first, I thought the fat guy in the first picture was Dino but then I looked down and saw the real person.

I bet that guy cannot be more than 17

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by ZACHIE: 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
Only God knows how much PDP had paid Nairaland moderators to be so openly sympathetic to PDP

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
See faces
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by Maxcoded: 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
Abuheekmat:
These kids ain't Dino's own

So ugly and no set of resemblance.

And dino na fine boy

Are you?
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
Maxcoded:

Are you?

My father dey aoz.
We be like twin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by anambraamaka: 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
Cute
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by BOOMnaija(m): 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
No amount of stolen government funds can reverse d spell of ugliness cast upon this man and his generation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
MRBabaSuwe:
THUNDER FIRE UR CHILDREN U CORRUPT BASSTARRDD

EVERTON VS TOTTENHAM

WATCH THE MATCH LIVE HERE
d same to u and ur uncircumcised generation

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
BillGoldberg:
Useless Children. I am pro PDP but I detest this man with passion just like every other Nigerian politician. See as his children are fresh... Feeding of the finances of the Nigerian populace! See how good his children looks... But his constituents wallow in abject poverty. Only 1 out of the 20 cars owned by this very fooolish man can setup 20 youths in his community for life! But he will never do it.

I will also not forget what this charlatan cum animal did to Jonathan! He has suddenly ported back to PDP to continue his looting. Mad Men!

Dino Melaye and all his children and family... Kitikpa gbagbukwa unu ebe ahu! Useless people! Your day of reckoning and Karma is coming! Ndi ara!
stop wailing and make money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by PapaAdanna: 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
So these ones na senator pikin?
No big deal shaa
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by ironheart(m): 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
They looking timid, no swag. It shows how he lords over them
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by fortunechy(m): 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
where is their mama?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE / Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? / Live Election Results From Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.