Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos (53924 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Bentley Mulsanne Worth $310,000 (N173,000,000) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by notoriousbabe: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
We must hold meeting on top of this matter at the coven tonight
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by Baselm: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
I just got back from Kogi state, Ijumu local government. May God punish all the politicians in that state, starting from the Yahaya Bello, Dino Melaye, Smart Adeyemi, all past governors and all people who have impoverished the state. No light, terrible road, no salary, terrible government
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by Olaiya26: 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
I don't understand this Dino showing off his children every third week of the month.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by codeNinja8900: 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
I am an experienced CODER, I can help fix any issues on your website or App

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by Henz24(m): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
Abuheekmat:
These kids ain't Dino's own .

So ugly and no set of resemblance.

And dino na fine boy
they be your own abi, stupidity has eaten deep into your brain
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by davidque007(m): 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
yarimo:
Cows undecided
let's see what rodents yours look like
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by SAMBARRY: 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Ajebutter. ...cute kids

I don't dispute but they're awon omo ole
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by codeNinja793: 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
Call on me if you need help of an experienced and versatile programmer

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
Henz24:
they be your own abi, stupidity has eaten deep into your brain

Laughing..

Madboy
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by Didi2d(m): 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Buhari doesnt like beautiful children angry

And all buhari's children are beautiful, am sure you know that. But the hate just made you write that I guess
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by WaleAburumaku: 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nollywoodpics:
Controversial politician Senator Dino Malaye show off his cute kids.

You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/dino-malaye-show-off-his-cute-kids-in-adorable-photos/

This one don buy better future for hin pikin when my papa dey tell me to go hustle for my own future, kai.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by Pigsandidiots: 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
AAUJotham:
The son be like wetin devil chop remain

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by Icebreeze(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
fagbohun4j:
That first one look like hulk

He is hulk's kid brother.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by skyhadi16(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
When are we ever going to see a picture of projects done in their constituencies, project impacting lives of people they claim to care about sad
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by codeNinja4732: 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
I am an experienced CODER, I can help fix any issues on your website or App

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by AngelicBeing: 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Buhari doesnt like beautiful children angry
Hian, wetin Jubrin Al Sudani from Khartoum do you grin
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by propsvila: 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
Looking fresh on top our money
Go and see the children from his senatorial zone and see how Poverty has ravaged them.
ASUU is on strike and none of them cares because their children can easily go aborad and study.
I don't support any politician because they are all the same, what they are after is their own interest.
Let APC tell Dino Melaye to come to APC and be the presidential Candidate and see how he will jump back to APC.
Don't cause violence, don't kill for any politician
Then don't deserve the spilling of your blood.
Let their children come out and stand in the front.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by okofians(m): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
Mumu Senator, is either he posses with fleets of cars or mansion,never with any constituency project(s)....come 2019 #next level#Distinguished senator Smart Adeyemi all the way.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by Oolawepo(m): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nollywoodpics:
See more adorable photos of Dino Malaye and his Family .....SEE PHOTOS HERE
And u use other people's children for thugery in for election. Nigerian youth pls be wise.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by themosthigh: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
BillGoldberg:
Useless Children. I am pro PDP but I detest this man with passion just like every other Nigerian politician. See as his children are fresh... Feeding of the finances of the Nigerian populace! See how good his children looks... But his constituents wallow in abject poverty. Only 1 out of the 20 cars owned by this very fooolish man can setup 20 youths in his community for life! But he will never do it.

I will also not forget what this charlatan cum animal did to Jonathan! He has suddenly ported back to PDP to continue his looting. Mad Men!

Dino Melaye and all his children and family... Kitikpa gbagbukwa unu ebe ahu! Useless people! Your day of reckoning and Karma is coming! Ndi ara!

Don’t be among those complaining or you will die complaining.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
where are dey? coz wetin me i see na just group of bulls whey neva chop.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by Mandesz(m): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
yarimo:
Cows undecided
so, your mumu never do? when has beautiful children look like animals? poverty-wrecked buhari supporters will 4eva hate dino

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by tayewinner(m): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
now that election is around the corner
I think it will be better to let one of your son lead your campaign for reelection to save cost
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by naturefellow(m): 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nothing adorable about corrupt politicians and their families undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by ofwest47(m): 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
children of the chief looters who is only interested in multi million Naira toy Cars
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by watchindelta(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
This guy man no get wife becuz na only children em dey show.! mk we stil kn ur wife na grin
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by OSLinks(m): 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
OS Links Event management is the application of project management to the creation and development of large-scale events such as Festivals, Conferences, Ceremonies, Weddings, formal parties, Concerts, or Conventions.

We are in the process of planning and coordinating your event. We are referred to as the eyes of EVENT PLANNING and our service can include Budgeting, Scheduling, Site selection, acquiring necessary permits, Coordinating Transportation and Parking, arranging for Speakers or Entertainers, arranging Decor, Event Security, Catering, Coordinating with third party vendors, and emergency plans. Our event is different in its nature and our process of planning & execution of each event differs on basis of type of event.

In addition, we also offer the service(s) of Interior and Exterior Decorations. You can E-mail us on: oslinksdeco@gmail.com
You can call or chat us on: 09029495480 or 08033102377

Welcome to OS LINKS!
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by Meti99(m): 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2018
d same to u and ur uncircumcised generation

Leave am, he no know say the future of those children bright pass his whole generation
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by 1972xy: 12:11am On Dec 24, 2018
The fat chicked boy dna should be checked. No be Dino get am.
They no resemble.�
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 24, 2018
fortunechy:
where is their mama?
Him dash u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) / Nigerian Soldiers Pushing Faulty Armoured Truck In War Zone / Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.