Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

What Are Your Regrets For This Year? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Regrets For This Year? (31345 Views)

What Are Some Of Your Regrets And Mistakes In Life? / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year / Share Your Regrets Of 2017! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Mimi222: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
Do You Need A Job?

I know you are tired of looking for a job. I can help you get a job. Am connected lots of job employers in Nigeria and at the end of the day after given lot of slots i fail to bring employees because of my busy schedules. I can help you get a job. Am not asking you to give me money. Am not seeking for a dime from you.

Note: • I cant get you a government job.
•Don't drop your gmail address here because i will
not pick it.

To get a job from me, all you have to do is send your CV with a reachable phone number to the email address below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by ajensly1987(m): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
For me I lost good money in bet9ja precisely virtual. I was thinking I will make good money before the end of this year. But am cash trap as I speak now. I must make resolution come 2019 never to play it again.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Bowwow11(m): 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2018
accepting my ex back is my biggest mistake

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by MycoleA(m): 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by vivalavida(m): 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
chara019:
Application is free bro.To pick up your form send 100k only.
make I send the account details?
No wahala
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by DonDraper66: 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
I thank God for good health and life. Needs more good changes in every part of me
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by chuddyforlife(m): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
helinues:

Let's us talk here.. Others could benefits /learns
ok.....av emailed you
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by KoeChz(m): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
adajiboyy:
bro I lost more than a million naira this year due to the demon called bet9ja. Let's just try and strive to be Better next year. Bet9ja is evil now I know
am still wondering how to say no to the devil. I only hope they are not doing me

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Ameena(f): 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
Spiritmask:
I lost 70% of my wealth

Woooow!
For real?
Do u want to share how dat happened?
We cud learn a thing or two...
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by tojahh(m): 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
Playing of bets!

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by LUNOreviews: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
Marrying the wrong spouse

11 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by OLAFIMIX(f): 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
No relationship yet but am sure next year will be best

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by sunnyphem(m): 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
I regretted trusting people in church concerning my traveling dis year Jan... I lost everytin I have including motor to 419 people. I bilif God will bring good moments again. PRAY FOR ME!

9 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Evercurious(f): 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
Awonla:
No job after Nysc 2years now, I just want to venture into IT, need an expertise to nurture me into becoming a real IT guru. No place to stay in Lagos, just not feeling good about life. 2nd interview didn’t come in since we went for the first at Alexander Forbes and I was sent success email, heard from a former employee there that they have taken some applicant same thing with fidelity, Just feed up with life, May God help me.

Keep keeping on...it's well

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by idonhammer: 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
I didn't complete and open my night club,But God is at work. 2019 go shele Wella.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by bluefilm: 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
Alabi don chop me taya dis year...
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by mylove4God(f): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
Procrastination and fear scored against me thus year but above all I am grateful to God for everything especially getting a meaningful job this year.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by durasome(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
Bet9ja took the better part of me this year,brought my bank accounts to 00 naira,presently now am just left with nothing.my working tools are all down with no money for new ones and no hope of any help from anywhere.next year I must restrategize.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Paruz1015(m): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
I Resigned from my job with the hope of getting an employment letter from a company I had done and passed the assessment exam,interview,medicals and documentation with. The company business is actually in line with my career and the pay was good. I was told by a staff of the company that immediately medical and documentation is done, employment is sure. The next day I sent my resignation letter and that turned out to be the worse decision I have ever made in my Life. After I sent the mail, the HR came to my office to promise an increase pay but i was determined to go. After the expiration of my resignation notice, I was yet to get a call from the company. I called them and was told they are having some internal issues and once it's resolved I would be called. I am still waiting up to this day.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Kharol1234: 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
my regret dis yr was not stopin marstubation nxt yr, would stop it for gud...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
MY BIGGEST REGRET THIS YEAR IS HELPING PEOPLE NOW I'M IN A FINANCIAL MESS WITH NO HELP ANYWHERE. I'LL NOT MAKE THAT MISTAKE EVER AGAIN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by donifez(m): 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
I lost close to 400000 naira on Forex. I did not get the IT skill as desired. I am still stuck in a Job I don't like. I just pray 2019 gets better. I need to step up to a higher level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Samhak(m): 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
as a company our regret.....we plan to have our branch in all local govt in lagos ,but we are able to open 4.glory ahead

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by ubunja(m): 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
firstolalekan:

Fool
God no go forgive you.
Why u nor ask b4 u shook?
you are the fool. Im not the guy who disvirgined the girl

5 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by odogwunaija(m): 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
itzprezy:
My regrets are
1. deflower a 17 years old.I am 20.now she can't let me be..God forgive me for knacking underage..amen
2.not having a PVC to send that bubu back to daura
3.didn't learn any skill through out the year.

It takes skill to deflower a gal. U learnt a skill bro
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Drsavage(m): 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
okay... let's see, After 11 months and 23 days of 2018

1. still unavoidably shy
2. account balance:54#
3. lost 50k to forex.
4. still hasn't gotten laid.
5. spent my time and fortunes developing an app, with little success.

Am still 18...so guessing there's a lot to learn, and hopefully they'll be a light at the end of the tunnel.

11 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by PotatoSalad(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
TarOrfeek:

I regret that time I sent 20k for my mother.

Then I later learnt that my sister sent her 20k the same week.

Why are Nigerians like this? Bikonu?
You stingy SOAB

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Maryo12(f): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
[quote author=MycoleA post=74109104]My

regret of the year is still living on this earth.[/quote

Don't say that, all will be well. Take it easy on your self

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by papyskinsy: 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
in January 24 I bought Bitcoin worth 100k Hording it and hoping that it goes very high dat I will be able to rip lots of profits from it only for me to now have 22k in my wallet.. dats 78k loss of my Investment Capital..

dis was very frustrating.. I jus vex and left the money hanging in the wallet without looking back.. am weak to withdraw it sef.. na bullshit..
buh stil I thank God for my life

6 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
J

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by chronique(m): 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
Mine is not being able to successfully get into a meaningful relationship... I think I spent a better part of it trying to work with someone who wouldn't be ready till next 3 years... I'd try to correct that next year though.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Evercurious(f): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
Paruz1015:
I Resigned from my job with the hope of getting an employment letter from a company I had done and passed the assessment exam,interview,medicals and documentation with. The company business is actually in line with my career and the pay was good. I was told by a staff of the company that immediately medical and documentation is done, employment is sure. The next day I sent my resignation letter and that turned out to be the worse decision I have ever made in my Life. After I sent the mail, the HR came to my office to promise an increase pay but i was determined to go. After the expiration of my resignation notice, I was yet to get a call from the company. I called them and was told they are having some internal issues and once it's resolved I would be called. I am still waiting up to this day.

IT IS WELL

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

World Most Hilarious Names / Amazing Animal Facts You Never Knew. / How To Download Videos From Youtube Without Stress, Any Url And App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.