Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

What Are Your Regrets For This Year? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Regrets For This Year? (31316 Views)

What Are Some Of Your Regrets And Mistakes In Life? / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year / Share Your Regrets Of 2017! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by haryomikun(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
Career: I didn't complete my Cisco CCNP R&S exams that I started this year.

Finance : Should have pulled out some cash from Bitcoin months ago rather than Holding to the end, but it's all good.

Goals : Canada Study visa failed sad I will still get that PR las las
Bitcoin will rise again early next year ma worry. Just watch out for the Bitcoin ETF approval by the SEC and the release of Bakkt

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by LUNOreviews: 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
chronique:

Sorry man. Take heart.

Divorced now tho
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by speedyconnect3: 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
Posimii:

Look at d former gain after all the pleasure wld av just been for few minutes. U ability to say no reveal you r stronger than ur imagination

I wouldn't expect otherwise.

1. Never take relationship advice from a woman.

2. See 1 above.
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by speedyconnect3: 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lordspicy:
not plussing up when I had the chance.. would have been cruising a bentyaga by now

Go minus up now naa shocked
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by lordjojo12: 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2018
1. Not able to complete my software programming 2. My client refuse to pay me. 3. My gf of three years dump me because I Bleep her best friend

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Wiinnd(m): 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
Career: I didn't complete my Cisco CCNP R&S exams that I started this year.

Finance : Should have pulled out some cash from Bitcoin months ago rather than Holding to the end, but it's all good.

Goals : Canada Study visa failed sad I will still get that PR las las
Oga can. I dm you?? undecided
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by speedyconnect3: 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
Paruz1015:
I Resigned from my job with the hope of getting an employment letter from a company I had done and passed the assessment exam,interview,medicals and documentation with. The company business is actually in line with my career and the pay was good. I was told by a staff of the company that immediately medical and documentation is done, employment is sure. The next day I sent my resignation letter and that turned out to be the worse decision I have ever made in my Life. After I sent the mail, the HR came to my office to promise an increase pay but i was determined to go. After the expiration of my resignation notice, I was yet to get a call from the company. I called them and was told they are having some internal issues and once it's resolved I would be called. I am still waiting up to this day.

That was touching.

See it as one of the things of life.

What if you had been called in the new coy?

But then, guess you were carried away. You would have held on to present job and secured 2nd before quitting...
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by papyskinsy: 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
PotatoSalad:

Chisos

bro as an IT guy.. web developer python..

To mak it worse am. bin shouted at and threatened that I might lose the job.. am not even given time to do anything else.. as I work. Saturday and Sundays..

The company Location is in Lagos

May God epp me..
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by peteruuu(m): 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
Couldn't get admitted to study medicine and surgery.
But well, no regrets though..
All things work together for good, to them that love God.!

I'll graduate one day with a certificate bearing my full name, with an MBBS boldly inscribed on it.

Till then, I'll keep on believing. smiley

9 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by chukzyfcbb: 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
Wiinnd:
Oga can. I dm you?? undecided
Uhmm...lemme have a heads up wussup
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by papyskinsy: 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
peteruuu:
Couldn't get admitted to study medicine and surgery.
But well, no regrets though..
All things work together for good, to them that love God.!

I'll graduate one day with a certificate bearing my full name, with an MBBS boldly inscribed in it.

Till then, I'll keep on believing. smiley

bro find another career path... yur failure might be a sign frm God

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by dehi: 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
My regret is I still couldn't secure a job.
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Paruz1015(m): 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
speedyconnect3:

That was touching.

See it as one of the things of life.

What if you had been called in the new coy?

But then, guess you were carried away. You would have held on to present job and secured 2nd before quitting...

I was over excited and I didn't talked to anyone about it. It was my first job and I was new into the system. Well i see it as a part of my life experiences and it can't happen a again.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Wiinnd(m): 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
[quote author=chukzyfcbb post=74110621]
Uhmm...lemme have a heads up wussup[/quoote]
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
Paruz1015:

That's good. How wish I had someone then I could talk to, I wouldn't have made such a decision. My decision was made out of excitement and the assurance by the a staff of the company

I understand that feeling bro... Please just keep holding on. The new year 2019 shall be great for us
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by ilevic(m): 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
no regret for me cos i knw everything works together for them that love the LORD

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Wiinnd(m): 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
Na that Canada study Abroad. I plan to have a Msc over there. I just need to know the process
chukzyfcbb:

Uhmm...lemme have a heads up wussup
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by sonnie10: 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
TarOrfeek:

I regret that time I sent 20k for my mother.

Then I later learnt that my sister sent her 20k the same week.

Why are Nigerians like this? Bikonu?
I have a question for you. If you plant a yam seedling and the yam grew two tubers, what are you going to do with one of the tubers?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by clive2u(m): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
i didnt fvck her las las
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by mozona(m): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
not getting married
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by ojun50(m): 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
I no fit open my mouth talk, God help me dis new year

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Paruz1015(m): 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
Rolly83:

I understand that feeling bro... Please just keep holding on. The new year 2019 shall be great for us

Amen�
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by PotatoSalad(m): 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
papyskinsy:

bro as an IT guy.. web developer python..

To mak it worse am. bin shouted at and threatened that I might lose the job.. am not even given time to do anything else.. as I work. Saturday and Sundays..

The company Location is in Lagos

May God epp me..
Even being shouted at. Damn
Manage and continue looking elsewhere.
Finished service this year and making avg of 400k a month and I'm not comfortable. Imagine 10k
Some peeps dey try

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by douglasposh(m): 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
I was duped of all my money, the guy that promised to get me Dubai visa duped me of everything i have. 1.2m. I almost died but God kept me alive, plus am unemployed. This year has been the worst ever. Pls any help would be appreciated. I need a job pls.
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Galapagous(m): 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
SmellySperm:
My regrets was traveling to lagos as a graduate to search for greener pastures, returning back with nothing
I concur
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by peteruuu(m): 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
papyskinsy:

bro find another career path... yur failure might be a sign frm God
Well, done that already bro.

And, i'm already a computer science graduate, but the only work I'll be happy doing is being a certified (practicing) medical doctor.

Please, remember me in your prayers.
Thanks.
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Donpenny(m): 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
I missed Germany visa, miss an uncle phone call who want to help get an FG work after missing the visa I called him back to explain my reason he was furious on phone told am not serious the slot has been given to someone else. I felt useless and frustrated for months still got tormented at times by all these thought look for comfort in formication to wipe away depression and ill feeling got entangle to a Yoruba girl now she is claiming pregnancy she vowed never to abort and am not ready to settle down in this shit hole and raise my children. Am bitter

7 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by kay29000(m): 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
degamemaster:

Yes I guess he's serious cos my own regret is somehow like that. My girlfriend of 3yrs relationship is now married to another man because I was afraid of getting her pregnant when I was with her in Nigeria 5yrs ago. I loved and still love so much buy I can't have her again.
I should have given her pregnancy then before traveling, now I have a lot of money but I lost my true love.
#sad

So touching.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by ominilongest(m): 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
Wish I could fast forward the days left and jump to 2019,lost my dad lost my mom lost everything, every month whip my ass in different ways that I start to wonder if there's a God somewhere.. Not celebrating shit can't just wait till hear happy new year and start a new life, a year I wil never forget

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by Evercurious(f): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
papyskinsy:
Earning 10k as a Graduate

Pls don't give up...Just your humble beginning..
Better years ahead...Cheer up
Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by kay29000(m): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
I guess Bet9ja really showed a lot of guys this year. I have a friend that is so addicted to betting... every time we see, he is always talking about almost winning big...He has lost so much money to sport betting but can't stop cos he feels his big day is any day from now. But that day might never come. Sadly. But I can't even advice him to stop because me sef I get my own issues...not with sports betting though.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Regrets For This Year? by DaRuud(m): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
chuddyforlife:
My travel to s.a crashed out becux of lack of funds and pls nairalanders i ned sum 1 to link me up with s.a visa plz

Its better you stay in Umueze village and hustle than to go to South Africa and Siphiwe Mmbabela use Xenophobia kill you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

World Most Hilarious Names / Amazing Animal Facts You Never Knew. / How To Download Videos From Youtube Without Stress, Any Url And App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.