Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,764 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

If Angels Sang And Rejoiced On Christmas Day, Then I Should Celebrate It Too - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Angels Sang And Rejoiced On Christmas Day, Then I Should Celebrate It Too (222 Views)

CAN Says Nigerians Should Celebrate Easter With Fasting, Prayer / Why You Should Celebrate Christmas As A Christian / Meaning Of Ash Wednesday And Why Anglicans Celebrate It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Angels Sang And Rejoiced On Christmas Day, Then I Should Celebrate It Too by Hier(m): 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
Luke 2:9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.

2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

2:11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

2:12 And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.

2:13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Christmas Day On The 25th December? / Bread Alone? / Free Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.