Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? (26884 Views)

Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? / Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by SirFamous11(m): 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
been over 4 months i was diagonosed and treated of typhoid malaria. But i still feel symptoms as weakness of the body, yellowish urine, hot body, tirdness & constant bitter mouth . Am wondering if this is beyound typhoid malaria? Even 3wks ago I went to lab the typhoid and malaria is still in my body and malaria is 1+ and all symptoms persist including a constant bitter month

I beg to ask doctors & medical personnels or experienced former patients to share thier experiences & sollution to this challenge. Cus is really disturbing my studies.

Thank you!

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
Have you done the CD Count 4 ( i.e. HIV) test? In case you have and no issues, you may need to watch your hygiene. The water you drink and food you eat could either make or mar your health. Maybe you should boil the water you drink at least for now. Repeat the treatment with an ACT Antimalarial Drug. Try and use mosquito treated net too. Observe these for a while. You should be fine subsequently.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by dadebayo1(m): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2018
Use herbal remedy.. It works.. Boil pineapple, yellow leaf of pawpaw, unripe pawpaw fruit, grape and lime, and drink the mixture for three days...

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by SolutionMee: 11:28am On Dec 24, 2018
cheesy

Just four months and you're already complaining.

Just have patience you here. It will go at the appointed time.

Be contented!

PS: If you're in Nigeria OP, go for herbs and not medicines. Medicine is a scam in Nigeria. Herbs work wonders. Typhoid is very deadly as I once treated mine for almost a year.
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by dadebayo1(m): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2018
grin sorry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 24, 2018
shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by helinues: 11:29am On Dec 24, 2018
Ok
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by cnwamo(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2018
my advice is go to the hospital and do a full checkup

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Yohh: 11:29am On Dec 24, 2018
U need to treat your ignorance first...
No reasonable and competent medical doctor will give u attention here

21 Likes

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by idu1(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2018
J
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2018
dadebayo1:
Use herbal remedy.. It works.. Boil pineapple.

Boil pineapple shocked embarassed
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by pinkcottoncandy: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2018
Drink utazi leaf water

Or gbogborise

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by donnie(m): 11:30am On Dec 24, 2018
Go see your doctor
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by kevoh(m): 11:30am On Dec 24, 2018
Please start using mosquito net! That should get rid of the malaria! At a time I was a major investor in malaria drugs every month until I forced everyone to be using mosquito net.

Typhoid is not about boiling and drinking water only, you should cultivate the habit of washing your hands before putting something in your mouth.

15 Likes

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Xisnin(m): 11:30am On Dec 24, 2018
Read on if you are HIV negative.

More malaria or typhoid drugs, injections or IVs won't help you, such malaria could last years if not properly managed.
The problem is that your immune system is overwhelmed with work because your body is lacking the required
nutrition.

The solution is to totally change your diet.
Remove all processed foods from your diet. Bread, coke, malt etc, all of them.
Also stop eating beef, goat meat or their derivatives.
If possible eat only plant-based food for the next few months or so.

Always cook the food you eat yourself.
Introduce more fruits especially Pawpaw, Pineapple and Lime into your diet.
By fruits, I don't mean you buying a slice to eat occasionally, it must become a permanent part of your diet
in large quantity. Eat 2 pawpaws, 1 whole pineapple, and gulp lime juice in large quantity daily.

Thank me after a few weeks.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by boomssey(f): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2018
Try herbs n roots too!
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by davillian(m): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2018
Go and drink agbo

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by ipobarecriminals: 11:31am On Dec 24, 2018
sad go buy antimalaria/typhoid med.Not the 7 @ 60 naira mixtures u buy in one bro Daniel chemist.Go to a pharmacist/ let dem give u drip that'll flush it out of ur system
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 24, 2018
the malaria and typhoid has not left your system, that is why it keeps coming back. go to the hospital, run a test and be treated. but if you don't have that kind of money to spend, the buy arthemether lumenfantrine malaria tablet, it is for all stages of malaria infestation. keep taking it till it goes. ( that was the advice a doctor gave me at the student clinic years ago during strike and it worked).
for the typhoid, take the clinical ciproflaxin tablet.

better still run a test to ascertain the cause of the sickness

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Brizzy404: 11:31am On Dec 24, 2018
Hh
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by helinues: 11:31am On Dec 24, 2018
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 24, 2018
U sure say nor be HIV u get so
Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by zombieTRACKER: 11:31am On Dec 24, 2018
Xisnin:
If you are HIV negatice.

They don come...

Buhari next level people

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Osyxcel(m): 11:32am On Dec 24, 2018
Unless you properly treat typhoid, malaria might persist. It's also dangerous if typhoid is not properly treated in time.

You're probably experiencing resistance to the antibiotics (most likely Ciprofloxacin) you were given to treat the typhoid. Maybe you should visit another hospital.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 24, 2018
Do blood culture/sensitivity test...is the best.

I once had similar case but now I can't recall the last time I took drugs for it again.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? by Bukasint(f): 11:32am On Dec 24, 2018
My dear, you said you have had typhoid for four months now. I want you to know that you can be positive for the Widal Test used in checking for sensitivity of the bacteria and might not have the typhoid. This is one of the things used in most private hospitals, and it makes the wrong diagnosis for a patient. Let me enlighten you that you can't have had typhoid for up to 4 months now without coming down with the complication, which is usually a splitting perforation of your intestines. Which will even cause immediate fecal leakage and overwhelming infection (sepsis), meaning that by now you must have died and been diagnosed at autopsy as having the intestinal perforation. (God forbid). Please know that you have been deceived by a fake hospital. Visit a good public hospital and be patient with them.Concerning malaria, you can have it even after treating it, provided you have taken measures to ensure you do not expose yourself to mosquito bites again. Also, depending on the species and how well you treated the Malaria, one can have RELASPSING MALARIA AND RECURRENCES. One can also have resistant malaria, in which the drug used during the course of the illness might not eradicate the parasite.So, bro, I urge you to visit a good hospital. I mean a teaching hospital or federal medical center. Thank You

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria / COVID-19: No Vaccination, No Church, Bank Attendance - Obaseki / 9 Most Searched Health Questions On Google In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.