Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,427 members, 7,781,246 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:14 AM

I Don't Want Him To Touch Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want Him To Touch Me (41631 Views)

Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year / Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / If You Want Him, Go For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by mexzony: 11:13am On Dec 24, 2018
Fourwinds:
let me respond....the problem with you is that you didnt define the relationship right from the beginning....

Let me give you a senerio....a male colleague at work cannt touch you in those places you mentioned even though you have been working together for a long time..

Most of you girls make this mistake...it takes me 10 minutes to know if i can truly date a girl... One a month to know if a can marry her.. So as a guy, girls under my friendship book are catalogued less than two months...so you see y my diick cant just wander any how? But girls takes eternity that is y many of u have this problem...i discharge girls that cannt flow with me in a matter of few weeks.
It takes you 10 minutes to ..... What's your secret make I add to my knowledge and grow more grin
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by fishguide(m): 11:17am On Dec 24, 2018
zenith4biz:
We are pencil in the hand of the creator

Savage response gang grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by jman77(m): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2018
SMH for all these coded lesby dem,get a female partner and be comfortable her touch.Abeg dont quote me o, make i rest.
gloria34:
Thats what i've tried doing but everyone is acting like something is wrong with me. Maybe i do see him as a friend as someone pointed out. I feel like i'm d only weird one
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by macello4(m): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2018
gloria34:
I Dont understand y most guys think any girl in a relationship is after money. I Dont have d world but recently, my salary was increased to over 80k, i Dont beg to feed
speak for ur self we have lazy women dat sees relationship as avenue to make money ok
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2018
gloria34:
I Dont understand y most guys think any girl in a relationship is after money. I Dont have d world but recently, my salary was increased to over 80k, i Dont beg to feed
But its true na, imagine asking a girl out yesterday and today she asking me to send her money, the relationship is not even up to 24hrs o.
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by fishguide(m): 11:30am On Dec 24, 2018
gloria34:
I am one confused being right now, sometimes i feel d relationship thing is not 4 me, its not just him

I will advice you stay out of confusion. Clear the air with the young man on what you expect from him. If it's cool by him fine if not both of you advance. Make a decision about what you really want. Life is too short to be confused on what to do with the next minute.

I usually don't but my data on confused people's post but you l sound so confused and sane.
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by sage101: 11:32am On Dec 24, 2018
gloria34:
From d comments and personal reasoning, i understand that i considered him a friend. I was wrong not to have told him so before now
Meaning U guys had different reasons for being in the "relationship"

Perhaps he didnt court you but expected u to understand
Just be plain with him, tell him how u feel about him and take it up from there
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by mercyland93(m): 11:36am On Dec 24, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
@Gloria34
I certainly would like to know your answer to his question...... And why you didn't tell him exactly that?

If you see him as a friend then at least let him know about it so you guys Aint wasting each others time. Let him also have the choice to bounce if he feels that he is wasting his time.

Love has nothing to do with this issue, because if "she" loved him she wouldnt be turned off by his contact.

Someone u categorically sees to be near perfection would to a large extents be a good partner.

Just try to let him understand u better and i
think u should solemnly list ur do and don't of the relationship with him.
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 24, 2018
mercyland93:

Someone u categorically sees to be near perfection would to a large extents be a good partner.

Just try to let him understand u better and i
think u should solemnly list ur do and don't of the relationship with him.

Thats d problem, i see him as a partner. Someone i'm Comfortable talking to, have fun etc but then, i Dont have any romantic feelings towards him
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by mikejj(m): 11:49am On Dec 24, 2018
xelly:

I hope the guy can purse his money and ti e and let the relationship grow?
sure na
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 24, 2018
fishguide:

I will advice you stay out of confusion. Clear the air with the young man on what you expect from him. If it's cool by him fine if not both of you advance. Make a decision about what you really want. Life is too short to be confused on what to do with the next minute.

I usually don't but my data on confused people's post but you l sound so confused and sane.
i appreciate
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by mikejj(m): 11:51am On Dec 24, 2018
charliboy654:
Grow to were
to understanding brother man
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by fishguide(m): 11:54am On Dec 24, 2018

Understand something, anybody can be nice to get sth... if someone u say is perfect in all areas, he should respect your opinion on wanting not to be touched.

Have you ever meet people with their default settings always touching. They may not be looking for anything o. They just do it to express themselves. If Gloria cant differentiate between these kind of touch and those of the ones looking for something there is a problem.

Because if someone can give you time and love and falls
in the category A and you can accept him for who he is then disappear.
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by loswhite(m): 11:56am On Dec 24, 2018
gloria34:
Hello Romancelanders, merry xmas in advance. I have a serious issue disturbing my head. Before i start, note that i have not been intimate with anyone 4 d past 6 months.

I met this guy about 5 months ago and things have been going well, we talk and spend some time together and he has always been Nice to me, he seem perfect in all areas but my only problem is that recently, he has taken to touching me at every given opportunity. Light touch like placing hands on my shoulder, hands on my legs while i'm sitting etc.

The thing is, i'm not Comfortable with it, i feel irritated by his touch and i always stop him from doing so.

Today he asked a question, if i Cant even allow such little body contact then what are we? Pls has anyone experienced this before?
pleas i will like to hear the answer you gave him."what are we"

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by bujebudanu1(m): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2018
loswhite:

Tom and Jerry

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
U re an idot for asking this kind of question.
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by don4real18(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
gloria34:
I understand. Thank u
I'm glad you do and you are welcome
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
loswhite:
I couldnt answer
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by loswhite(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
gloria34:
I am one confused being right now, sometimes i feel d relationship thing is not 4 me, its not just him
please tell him what you just typed now
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by medropoly(m): 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
''The thing is, i'm not Comfortable with it, i feel irritated by his touch and i always stop him from doing so.''

but u no dey feel iritated to collect his money ko... wink wink wink
may A-MA-DIO-HO-HA strike u down...

grin grin grin
OLOSHO!!!!!

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by loswhite(m): 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
gloria34:
I couldnt answer
just try and be honest with him
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Anndrew(m): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
See women dont no what dey want..."women are complicated"
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
loswhite:
just try and be honest with him
I will. Thanks
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by bullabong(m): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
gloria34:
Time and love, i understand but money, NO! I brought this here cos i really Dont understand whats wrong, if its just me or others have experienced it so to all those who are out to insult, i will just ignore
Its because he doesnt arouse your curiosity well enough. Arouse a womans curiosity and she gives in to your advances .
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
[quote author=gloria34 post=74104891]Thats what i've tried doing but everyone is acting like something is wrong with me. Maybe i do see him as a friend as someone pointed out. I feel like i'm d only weird one[/quote

I'm a woman, too and I can tell you that I only get irritated by touches when I'm not attracted to who's touching...or when the touching is ourightly inappropriate...like someone I'm only just getting to know.

So, in your case it would seem you're just not attracted to this man because he's only making minimum body contact.
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by bullabong(m): 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
gloria34:
I couldnt answer
I think you are just like me. Cold and emotionally unavailable. Seeking after only the adventurous part of life and calculated risks.
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
bigpicture001:

You hv to come to terms with reality nd stop reading "mills nd boons". Tell your younger bro. If you genuinely loving and caring to a lady for 3 months and sh is still hesitant to go down with you,simply walk away. Don't b all too feminist about everything. Life is real and not what journalists make them be....
I've heard u. This has nothing to do with feminism. Anyways compliments
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by OgaBuhari: 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
zenith4biz:
We are pencil in the hand of the creator
real super story
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by OgaBuhari: 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
JasonScoolari:
[s] Some of you dolts are just another reason Nairaland ladies call us Scums.

What is the reason for the Insults? Must Gloria34 or any Female nairalander be like your sisters?

Be civil and think well before you type some bullshit.

No hard feelings. [/s]
shut the fvck up. you ass licker

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by OgaBuhari: 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
kunleweb:

Fooool with sense of entitlement i qonder hoe you empty things see or.think of yourselves
naija girls dey vex me bro.
worst if it all they have nothing to contribute to a man's life.
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by OgaBuhari: 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
MannieA:

Your comment made my evening.

Nice one.I was about replying him but just chilled
how that comment take concern a hoe like you?
nonsense. better mind your business
Re: I Don't Want Him To Touch Me by guvna(m): 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
chuddyforlife:

but do u love his money??

Good question. Gloria34 please answer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.