Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Google Adsense Cheque - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Cheque (3064 Views)

Need Help To Cash My Adsense Cheque / Which Bank Accepts Adsense Cheque For Opening A Dom. Acc? / How Do I Redeem My Adsense Cheque? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense Cheque by Godmother(f): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2010
My adsense cheque was stolen the last time, even though I used secure express. It hurts a lot.A ll my hard work gone down the drain. Guys, is there a better way of receiving money here in Nigeria for Adsense publishers?

I would really appreciate your suggestions
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by Dizzy001(m): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2010
when did you check out and when did you recieve your check the last time ive requested google to send me my pin about 2 months ago and no show, i'm thinking this will happen to cheques also.
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by gozzynes(m): 4:31am On Aug 07, 2010
The best has always been DHL although its expensive about €17, you can also leave it to come through Nipost. Regards
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by orlanmagic: 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2010
Is it possible to cash it for you in USA, then get paid here in nigeria??
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by princeokek: 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2010
Mine was stolen last year and was cashed by someone i dont know.it was really painful cos it was $738 and my very first check.its funny though because i did not use the secure express and you did,i believe there are corrupt official in google who carry out such business or it may be from nigeria.

Didnt you track the cheque via dhl?
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by Dizzy001(m): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2010
what kind of site got you that cash ?
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by Godmother(f): 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2010
I wonder
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by DualCore1: 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2010
princeokek:

Mine was stolen last year and was cashed by someone i dont know.it was really painful cos it was $738 and my very first check.its funny though because i did not use the secure express and you did,i believe there are corrupt official in google who carry out such business or it may be from nigeria.

Didnt you track the cheque via dhl?
Spare some dough from your next check and hire a web designer to get you a website. That thing in your signature is a websi.
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by Dizzy001(m): 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2010
@ princeokek i can get a nice one done for you for 5k and in less than 5 hours undecided
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by DualCore1: 8:44am On Aug 08, 2010
Dizzy001:

@ princeokek i can get a nice one done for you for 5k and in less than 5 hours undecided
We go share the money because somehow I got you the job. If I didnt talk, you wont be getting it tongue

For all my hardwork of talking, I can take 4k. Then for your hardwork of designing, 1k.
Deal?
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by Dizzy001(m): 9:12am On Aug 08, 2010
deal of its the other way round wink i keep 4k you get 1k

princeokek,no vex,but even free html editors can do better cheesy
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by owner(m): 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2010
I earn upto 1100 Monthly on Adsense! I swear to God!!!
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by Dizzy001(m): 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2010
and your site is ?
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by lactemps(m): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2010
Very Simple, if you believe your cheque was stolen, log on to your Adsense Control Panel and request for a new cheque to be issued after 60days or so.

But in the meantime, just go to the Adsense forum, and raise the issue, some of the TC's will flag it for Adsense Pros to rectify the problem. Then its best to either go on Secured mail, or use ETF or Western Union Payment if Naija is included.

Whatever happens, let us have Ur feedback here, and possibly include the link of the question in the Adsense forum.

Best of luck
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by radyboy: 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2010
@owner we are waiting for the link to your site that make you all that dough
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by hotv30: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2010
this message is for those of you who have google adsense account
getting a google adsense account is very easy but you need to be very careful

it is better to collect your payment by cheque forwarded online
it will be forwarded to your mail box and not using Courier services

Courier services is not safe,
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by 4nairasms: 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2010
well just got my adsense pin 2 days ago meaning it will take like 2 months for my cheque to come if i cash out

hotv30:

it is better to collect your payment by cheque forwarded online
it will be forwarded to your mail box and not using Courier services

how do i get/order/activate this service then how will i check out from my mail please explain more
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by kolitos007: 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2010
I don't believe you can make up to 1000 a month I make about £400 a month and run a lot of traffic with websites that are parked with loads of information.
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by lactemps(m): 12:27am On Aug 19, 2010
Do not be deceived, there is no way you can get your cheque forwarded to email. The cheque can ONLY be sent to the address on your google adsense file, which in 99% of cases, cannot be changes without cancelling your account, or depending on your location, of which I FULLY believe Nigerian addrss does not have that privilege.

Its best to use EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) directly to your nominated and verified Account (Google will send money 2 d account to verify it), or Western Union Money Transfer (If Nigeria is among the ones) if not, its the use of Secured courier service, which is at a cost.
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by suxes2005(m): 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2010
Anyways, it is impossible for your check to go
to anoda person and i am hearin dis for the first
time. u can stop d check if dats true.

I also do adsense but i'm just startn to receiev impressions
in my adsense account.

i also av a parked domain any click there makes me money

www.millionairenewbie.com
SHALOM
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2010
@Kolitos007, If owner said he makes 1100 monthly why say you doubt if one can make 1000 monthly,

Owner is a big man, Bone it ohh, He has prove and i know him personally, he ain't kidding!
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by Dizzy001(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2010
so what kind of site does he have?
if you don't want to give the site address,just give the genre
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2010
The day it was deployed, after the login system was developed, 1,000 Members signed up(11:45pm or so ), count to the next day (11:45am) and that was some week ago,

Now the members there are over 35,000 Members, so just figure out a site that has over 1,000 people waiting for it's relaunch.

Bros, i work with wisdom, if the site owner refuse to give the link, i am sorry, but it may seem offensive to him me giving the link.
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by Dizzy001(m): 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, it's definately a worldwide website.
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2010
Bros no conclude, It was hand-coded,

And not word-press! I can surely say so!
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by Dizzy001(m): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2010
i know the site now  grin
and no be small work he do on am shocked shocked 
the index page deosn't look professional but the main site is  shocked shocked shocked if this site is as popular as nl,omo  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

he deserves the cash building such a site will take at least a month and a half

the sites short form to is NL wink
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2010
Glad you do know the site Bros,

He is taking his time and having fun though,

And honestly he cash is rolling in well! A lotta more work will definitely be done!
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by Dizzy001(m): 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2010
i pray for more traffic to that site, the site is amazing,unique and purely great [size=18pt]thumbs up, thumbs up to the owner [/size]
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2010
The owner is owner,

Lets see how things go on the site pretty soon,

Thinking of even taking three months off work, to develop really killer applications for the site.

I heard Nland Owner is kinda too protective, wanted to develop a Java Chat Applet at a certain time,

Close NetBean, and went back to PHPDesigner, rather than waste productive time on an unproductive venture!
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by Dizzy001(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2010
Donpuzo:

The owner is owner,

thats how i knew the site wink
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2010
Ok, lol,

Have a nice day Dizzy man,

**Zooms back to work**
Re: Google Adsense Cheque by solomonope(m): 11:04am On Aug 26, 2010
Anyways, it is impossible for your check to go
to anoda person and i am hearin dis for the first
time. u can stop d check if dats true

i have recieved someone else's check before. i did not try cashing shay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Afrisoft Actually Tested SPC 4 Before Making It Available? / Premium Blogger Templates For Sale At Giveaway Price / How To Choose The Best Bulk Sms Provider In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.