Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating (64799 Views)

Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? / If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by pepezaz: 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nigerian lady tries to prevent her boyfriend from cheating by printing her picture on all his boxer briefs. Jealous girlfriend! Lol

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/lady-print-her-photo-on-his-boyfriend-boxer-to-prevent-him-from-cheating

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by pepezaz: 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
This woman has already failed if she thinks that such stunt will stop a man from cheating..... If she indeed believe her man could/would cheat on her, then LEAVING this man is her only option.

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by xendra: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
that's what you get when you date dumb girls

152 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by GOFRONT(m): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
shocked

If she like let her print photos of her Puna infront of those boxers.....Who wan cheat go still cheat

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by kiddoiLL(m): 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
so he will stop cheating?? Lmao... With your picture on the boxers xev, all the guy need is to just take out his deek as if he wants to urinate nd just put it in the pussy.. Fvck all the pussy he wants to fvck... Since we have to judge it from her technical point of view.. The guy won't be cheating if he fvcks a girl like I just explained.. after all, technically he didn't take off his boxers

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
You see that place where her face is, that is where a determined geh will create whole and mu se ya. (Short cut).

4 Likes

Re: Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by carzola(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
She should tatoo
Her picture on the cap of his prick

Useless olosho

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by decatalyst(m): 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
And nah somebody born that girl hop in that she will grow up and think of something profitable to do with her life grin

What a miss-born grin grin

So, the bf would wear only those boxers? Mumu girl with nothing upstairs grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by TimiRume(f): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
Looks so unreal

1 Like

Re: Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by nazablossom(f): 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
Looks like a photostore.
How can a right thinking person do that.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by Larryfest(m): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
Looks more like Photoshop and different faces sef...
Re: Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by obaataaokpaewu: 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
A girl that is already turned on wouldn't even care to look at whose picture is on the boxers.
She might think it's an "Obituary(funeral) souvenir"

13 Likes

Re: Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by sunnymix: 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
waste of money..
Trash...
Re: Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by Aldebaran(m): 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
Rubbish grin
Re: Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
Dumb idea... I can get new boxers na... cheesycheesy

7 Likes

Re: Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by davillian(m): 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
Some girls won't send even if you like put your statue.
They will still chew him as longs as he drops them money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by arabbunkum: 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
Silly
Re: Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
It has less effect on a serial cheat.
Pray for a Godly man, it will save you cries and long prayers.
Everybody needs security after all. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
A girl that is already turned on wouldn't even care to look at whose picture is on the boxers.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by Yuceeluv(f): 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
INSECURE AND DESPERATE.

1 Like

Re: Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by anambraamaka: 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
South African stop lying
Re: Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by mikejj(m): 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
baba give the guy 3 month she will see extra two photos..lol
Re: Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by Fourwinds: 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
kennygee:
You see that place where her face is, that is where a determined geh will create whole and mu se ya. (Short cut).
hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by dayleke: 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
Iranu Abasha.
He go wear am inside out or backwards.
What am I even saying sef?
All for what gan sef?
Re: Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by greatman247(m): 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
i guess she didn't know some girls are careless if a guy already has girlfriend/wife before meeting them they will Bleep your man...LOL. This is what you get you have a dumb and insecure girlfriend in your life. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by stevenson007: 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lol bloggers will never stop being stupid.

The part that has to do with the girl doing that to prevent her boyfriend from cheating was actually added to make it a story for attention!

I cannot be deceived!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by chronique(m): 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
Who wants to print pictures on my boxers? I'm waiting... It's quite fun. grin
Re: Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by Dronedude(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
Innovative but try better options like infecting him with HIV.
Re: Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
she has done the needful,i guess she can now have rest of mind.her bf wont dare try anoda lady atleast until the pix fade off due to washing.mtcheew i laff in spanish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating by SEONaijaExpert: 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
That lady is a clown grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS / Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.