Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

US Supreme Court Convening Before Christmas With ‘unheard’ Of’ Request - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Supreme Court Convening Before Christmas With ‘unheard’ Of’ Request (393 Views)

Biden Nominates Ketanji Brown Jackson To The US Supreme Court / Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice / Top 5 Unheard Truth About Donald Trump, The US President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Supreme Court Convening Before Christmas With ‘unheard’ Of’ Request by SlaveryWorks: 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
Somebody is fighting, under seal (in secret), a grand jury subpoena all the way up to the SCOTUS. Possibly Mueller related... and might be related to banking in UK. Any guesses who?

https://www.law.com/nationallawjournal/2018/12/18/the-dc-circuit-just-delivered-a-blow-to-company-fighting-apparent-mueller-subpoena/?slreturn=&slreturn=20181123113800

Re: US Supreme Court Convening Before Christmas With ‘unheard’ Of’ Request by panafrican(m): 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ask CNN.
Re: US Supreme Court Convening Before Christmas With ‘unheard’ Of’ Request by SlaveryWorks: 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
panafrican:
Ask CNN.

I wouldn’t trust anything from CNN.
Re: US Supreme Court Convening Before Christmas With ‘unheard’ Of’ Request by panafrican(m): 6:10am On Dec 25, 2018
SlaveryWorks:

I wouldn’t trust anything from CNN.
That was Why I said so because CNN is part of the deep state, they want to overthrow Trump and pursue the extremist LGBT agenda Obama launched eight years ago.
Re: US Supreme Court Convening Before Christmas With ‘unheard’ Of’ Request by SlaveryWorks: 6:28am On Dec 25, 2018
panafrican:

That was Why I said so because CNN is part of the deep state, they want to overthrow Trump and pursue the extremist LGBT agenda Obama launched eight years ago.

Big happenings going on now. Trump talking about ending the fed. The guy ended two wars that we know of. Anyone else would be getting medals, US media just trashes him.

(1) (Reply)

To say Jews are an ethnic group makes no sense / Royal Baby Photos: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Share First Baby Pictures / China Orders Govt Offices, Companies To Remove Foreign Technology By 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.