Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) (53283 Views)

The Massive Corruption At The Government Hospital Where I Did My NYSC: Ex Corper / Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) / Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight (2) (3) (4)

Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by CALEB65(m): 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
Here we goooooo!.....

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by CALEB65(m): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
Continued.....!

46 Likes

Re: Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by CALEB65(m): 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
Continued....

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by CALEB65(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2018
The end...

For those guys that have passed out, please get something to do no matter how small the returns maybe.. cheers

273 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
This is so sad... Many of them are in Nigeria.. I think we should be insulting them anytime they try to scam us into attending their seminar adverts.

115 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by decatalyst(m): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
Those GNLD and the likes have caused so much pain and loss of money to aspiring employees...sometimes, even death.

They mislead people from far and wide...I have met people that traveled down from Abuja for a supposedly genuine job interview.

Chai! During job hunt, I remember attending one of the unfortunate 'interviews' where police had to be invited to arrest the set of scammers...got my transport fare back too!

When I look back sometimes, I just say "thank you Lord" for the experiences and for where he is taking me.

No sweet gain without pain.

It can only be God. #ForeverGrateful

284 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
Happened to me.

Left there in annoyance

Re: Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by CALEB65(m): 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
Drchristian:
This is so sad... Many of them are in Nigeria.. I think we should be insulting them anytime they try to scam us into attending their seminar adverts.

Funny enough some people will still attend despite being warned of their scamming attitude

Re: Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by CALEB65(m): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lalasticlala.... Please do the needful
Re: Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by leonard002(m): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
lolz..doh

Re: Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by CALEB65(m): 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
decatalyst:
Those GNLD and the like have cause so much pain and loss of money to aspiring employee...sometimes, even death.

They mislead people from far and wide...I have met people that traveled down from Abuja for a supposedly genuine job interview.

Chai! During job hunt, I remember attending one of the unfortunate 'interviews' where police had to be invited to arrest the set of scammers...got my transport fare back too!

When I look back sometimes, I just say "thank you Lord" for the experiences and for where he is taking me.

Experiences teach someone alot

Re: Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by Ekiseme(m): 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lol, I really laughed hard.

34 Likes

Re: Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by phranklyn92(m): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
Y
Re: Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by Emerald94(f): 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
Re: Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by tstx(m): 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2018

Re: Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by Ernchibyke(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
When shall I get there!
Let alone unravelling some mysteries behind those memes.
ASUU abg na, make I do grad

Re: Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by sage101: 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
I rem mine, some 40decades ago

Re: Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by Onyemadonald(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
No be this your post dey do me now
Re: Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2018

18 Likes

Re: Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by felixmuyiwa: 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
God will help us in this country

Re: Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by PennywysCares(m): 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
Re: Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by Fash20: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hehehe
Re: Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by tompat86(m): 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2018

Re: Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by phranklyn92(m): 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
Well you conveyed your message, albeit in a dry manner undecided

Re: Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by BruncleZuma: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
decatalyst:
Those GNLD and the like have cause so much pain and loss of money to aspiring employee...sometimes, even death.

I may have been one of those people...dem just nearly carry person destiny shine.
Re: Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by stalwart123(m): 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2018

Re: Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by Kenekingisback: 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
APC government and 3.5mil employment scam cry

Re: Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by Deflames01(m): 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
loooool ROTHFL. ......I got the same offer some years back.

Re: Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by Zeinymira(f): 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
I pray God ease our affairs

Re: Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by Ifeconwaba(m): 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
education don cast for naija hustling sure now

Re: Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) by thesolutions(m): 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2018

Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) / The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) / Maggots In Food Served At Kebbi NYSC Camp: How True Is This Photo?