Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,843 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:08 AM

Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu (17767 Views)

Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor / Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos / Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by Dronedude(m): 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
Solidarity for what, do we really care about ambode now? Nah.
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by Kingsley10000: 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
i thought ipob said their brother agbeje will win lagos gubernatorial election
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by Ategberoson(m): 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
egbabiekperemo1:

Afonjaism na another name for cowardism shocked shocked cool

So what will you call kanu and ojukwu run away, brave I guess?

1 Like

Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by igwefivestar(m): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
Jonathan:
But I saw a news on this same Nairaland front page some days ago that Ambode supporters backs Jimi Agbaje and dumps APC?
I’ve noticed Igbos are now hijacking this forum to peddle lies . There’s a Ipob mod that moves their fake news fast fast to fp .
I will soon fish out that mod .
the day u will stop hating pple from east, that day things will start working for ur good.
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by spokesboy: 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
This is your time and a great opportunity for Lagosians to be liberated from the shackles of the greedy and selfish APC slave masters who have insatiable appetite to kill the masses with heavy tax burden, grab their lands & properties with devilish "Acquisition" edicts and nothing to show for it in terms of improvement in the lives of the people.

This is our time to breathe some fresh air and revenge against the APC looters who have cornered Lagos for almost 20 years.
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by spokesboy: 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
Vote for Jimi Agbaje
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by omooba969(m): 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
egbabiekperemo1:

Afonjaism na another name for cowardism shocked shocked cool

I can imagine the panic attack you get when you suddenly hear AFONJA. grin

What's 'cowardism'?

I say make u go school but u opted for hawking handkerchief on the streets of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by IsaAbubakar: 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
midolian:
Children of hate won't like this grin grin grin

The moment they pledge to support you, your dreams will begin to work against you
you're so petty

no wonder you lost out on Aminat508 grin
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by igwefivestar(m): 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
papiwyte:
Buhari 2019

Next level secured
equal to 5 in pythagoras theory grin grin even if he win by rigging, he will be impeach.

Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by Jonadull: 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
igwefivestar:
the day u will stop hating pple from east, that day things will start working for ur good.
Igbos are pigs and idiots.
Fact
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by igwefivestar(m): 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
Jonathan:

Igbos are pigs and idiots.
Fact
and u are what?
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by egbabiekperemo1: 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
Ategberoson:

So what will you call kanu and ojukwu run away, brave I guess?

I no be ibo. Abi my name resembul ibo name?
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by omooba969(m): 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
spokesboy:
This is your time and a great opportunity for Lagosians to be liberated from the shackles of the greedy and selfish APC slave masters who have insatiable appetite to kill the masses with heavy tax burden, grab their lands & properties with devilish "Acquisition" edicts and nothing to show for it in terms of improvement in the lives of the people.

This is our time to breathe some fresh air and revenge against the APC looters who have cornered Lagos for almost 20 years.

That's not healthy for our democracy. So when opposition takes power, the next thing is to go chasing after looters of the other party - selective justice.
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by Ategberoson(m): 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
egbabiekperemo1:

I no be ibo. Abi my name resembul ibo name?

Your name doesn't need to sound igbotic. only Igbo makes senseless statement on nairaland
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by spokesboy: 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
omooba969:

That's not healthy for our democracy. So when opposition takes power, the next thing is to go chasing after looters of the other party - selective justice.
Please don't misinterpret me. My follow up post was clear as I was referring to a revenge vote against APC.
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by Jonadull: 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
igwefivestar:
and u are what?
Go and ask from your father at home
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by Lordkross(m): 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
After everything the 'Mad' man is getting a solidarity March! Ambode, Na wa!
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by omooba969(m): 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
spokesboy:

Please don't misinterpret me. My follow up post was clear as I was referring to a revenge vote against APC.

The word 'revenge' is misleading & may not be appropriate within the context you tried to communicate.

No hard feelings. smiley
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by egbabiekperemo1: 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
Ategberoson:

Your name doesn't need to sound igbotic. only Igbo makes senseless statement on nairaland

E be like say u want kpeme. Go check my profile first
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by Ategberoson(m): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
egbabiekperemo1:

E be like say all my generation want kpeme. Go check my profile first

no need to doubt that
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by Ategberoson(m): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
egbabiekperemo1:

no need to doubt that
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by Ategberoson(m): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
egbabiekperemo1:

no need to doubt that
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by Ubdavis(m): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
Seetto:
mature politics

For his interest o. What significant thing can he do without playing along?
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by Ategberoson(m): 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
egbabiekperemo1:

no need to doubt that
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by Octofirm: 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hum !

It takes a wise man to understand;and play along the majority, despite "you need bone as well as the dog" salutations Sir shocked

! Me I understand you sir !(My opinion)

Ojare ! Talking about understand; there's MAMBA ENERGY DRINK non alcoholic beverage, that needs BRAND AMBASSADORS for promo sales. Starting from January in Abuja. Basic salary:#25k & #500 incentive for daily target met. Interested call or Whatsapp: 09073377469.
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by nokatakata: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lol...hope the hopeless iPods joined the solidarity March. Useless people always playing hateful and bitter. They supported ambode to his misery same way they will use their bad luck to make atiku a miserable loser.
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by igwefivestar(m): 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
Jonathan:

Go and ask from your father at home
ok bt stop hating, it will never put food on ur table rather it will be taking sumtin away from u.
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by WaleAburumaku: 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
Ambode get supporters?
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by tuniski: 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
Jonathan:
But I saw a news on this same Nairaland front page some days ago that Ambode supporters backs Jimi Agbaje and dumps APC?
I’ve noticed Igbos are now hijacking this forum to peddle lies . There’s a Ipob mod that moves their fake news fast fast to fp .
I will soon fish out that mod .
The solidarity is an attempt at reducing the perception impact of the defectors, who have now Endorsed jimi Agbaje!
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by Nwachineke1980: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
No pictures, maybe they did the protest online.
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu by fredoooooo: 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
If you know like am go back to where you come from or the lagooooon .... this is our Lagos this is southwest angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dockworkers Commend President Buhari, FG For Reopening BUA Terminal, Rivers Port / You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! / Kaduna Crisis Gradually Degenerating Into Anarchy – NULGE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.