Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Buhari's Govt Has Fulfilled All Promises To Nigerians – Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Govt Has Fulfilled All Promises To Nigerians – Lai Mohammed (371 Views)

FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha / Tofa: Buhari Hasn’t Fulfilled All His Promises Because He Lacks The Right Team / FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Govt Has Fulfilled All Promises To Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by poscabafash: 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, says the All Progressives Congress, APC-led government has fulfilled all the promises made to Nigerians.

The minister made this claim while answering questions from journalists in the State House on Saturday.

He added that the President Muhammadu Buhari government has met all its obligations to Nigerians, promising that the government is determined to do more in the New Year.

“I wish everybody Merry Christmas and as a government, we are happy that we have been able to meet all our promises, all our obligations to Nigerians since we came into power.

“And as the year rolls out, we are more determined to even deliver more to Nigerians.

“I wish to use this opportunity to wish everybody merry Christmas and a happy new year,” he said.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2018/12/buharis-govt-has-fulfilled-all-promises.html?m=1

Re: Buhari's Govt Has Fulfilled All Promises To Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by frfrank(m): 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
Kelechukwu clap for yourself..... #Laidlier
Re: Buhari's Govt Has Fulfilled All Promises To Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by just4kelvin(m): 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
I hail o. I weak for una
Re: Buhari's Govt Has Fulfilled All Promises To Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by Charmingrascal(m): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
If Lai Mohammed tells u gud morning please kindly check ur time to make sure it's truly morning.
Whatever comes out of his mouth abt PMB's Govt has atleast 30% lie in it.
Re: Buhari's Govt Has Fulfilled All Promises To Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by Kenekingisback: 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
Useless liar
Re: Buhari's Govt Has Fulfilled All Promises To Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by harrymahn: 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
poscabafash:
The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, says the All Progressives Congress, APC-led government has fulfilled all the promises made to Nigerians.

The minister made this claim while answering questions from journalists in the State House on Saturday.

He added that the President Muhammadu Buhari government has met all its obligations to Nigerians, promising that the government is determined to do more in the New Year.

“I wish everybody Merry Christmas and as a government, we are happy that we have been able to meet all our promises, all our obligations to Nigerians since we came into power.

“And as the year rolls out, we are more determined to even deliver more to Nigerians.

“I wish to use this opportunity to wish everybody merry Christmas and a happy new year,” he said.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2018/12/buharis-govt-has-fulfilled-all-promises.html?m=1

...ode!
Re: Buhari's Govt Has Fulfilled All Promises To Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by Judicible(m): 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
Boko haram nko
Is that one fulfilled?
Re: Buhari's Govt Has Fulfilled All Promises To Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by poscabafash: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
Cc Mynd44
Re: Buhari's Govt Has Fulfilled All Promises To Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by emmykey0128(m): 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
Sebi its u lier Mohammed, I know fit argue with you now, ewu

(1) (Reply)

Shell Announces FID On Assa North Gas Project •targets 300 Million Cubic Feet Ga / Boko Haram: Group Fingers Major Opposition Party In Women, Children Kidnapping / Buhari Nominates Modibbo Hamman Tukur As Director Of NFIU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.