Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

What's Wrong With My Wema Bank ALAT App (please Help) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's Wrong With My Wema Bank ALAT App (please Help) (3487 Views)

Why Is Alat App Not Uploading My National ID Slip / Why I Broke My WEMA Alat ATM Card And Stopped Going Cashless / How To Obtain Loan Online In Nigeria With Alat App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With My Wema Bank ALAT App (please Help) by slimboo: 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
I don't know if this is the right section for this cos I need help right now.

Hello nairalanders, just wondering if anybody ever faced this kind of issue with Wema Bank.

So I was trying to send money from my account to my bank account today and it keeps bringing stuff that my Set spending limit has been exceeded as shown in the picture.

How long is this going to happen?
What do I do to stop it?

Re: What's Wrong With My Wema Bank ALAT App (please Help) by slimboo: 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: What's Wrong With My Wema Bank ALAT App (please Help) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
Why not follow the instructions you saw by uploading the necessary documents you were told to upload.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With My Wema Bank ALAT App (please Help) by panini(m): 12:12am On Dec 24, 2018
slimany:
Why not follow the instructions you saw by uploading the necessary documents you were told to upload.

Exactly my first thought
Re: What's Wrong With My Wema Bank ALAT App (please Help) by reeblaze(m): 1:06am On Dec 24, 2018
I did it while signing up....Just take a selfie, upload it.....Sign on a white paper and upload too....it would prolly take some time for them to review but after reviewing...you wouldny come across such problem.....
Re: What's Wrong With My Wema Bank ALAT App (please Help) by Bigjoe15: 6:46am On Dec 24, 2018
reeblaze:
I did it while signing up....Just take a selfie, upload it.....Sign on a white paper and upload too....it would prolly take some time for them to review but after reviewing...you wouldny come across such problem.....
Then do it again
Re: What's Wrong With My Wema Bank ALAT App (please Help) by slimboo: 6:59am On Dec 24, 2018
OK thanks.
Re: What's Wrong With My Wema Bank ALAT App (please Help) by slimboo: 7:00am On Dec 24, 2018
reeblaze:
I uploaded a selfie but I didn't see where I should upload my signature
Re: What's Wrong With My Wema Bank ALAT App (please Help) by toyin4praise2017: 7:53am On Dec 24, 2018
Your profile is not 100%

Upload your I.d card
Voters or national

Then upload your NEPa bill

That's all

Then you can transfer above #30,000 and receive above #50,000 IN a day
Re: What's Wrong With My Wema Bank ALAT App (please Help) by slimboo: 10:18am On Dec 24, 2018
toyin4praise2017:
Your profile is not 100%

Upload your I.d card
Voters or national

Then upload your NEPa bill

That's all

Then you can transfer above #30,000 and receive above #50,000 IN a day
I can't find any option in the app where I can upload all this. Or do I need to go to the bank to do it?
The Bank distance is so far I just hope I can do this at home
Re: What's Wrong With My Wema Bank ALAT App (please Help) by Malikluv(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
try and upload all the neccessary document required nd email help@alat.ng

(1) (Reply)

Dialysis / Which Bank Has The Best Naira To Dollar Conversion Rate For Foreign Transactions / Top 5 Online Print Shop In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.