Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' (20735 Views)

Rachel Bakam Unveiled As Country Director Of UN Ambassador Of SDGS Network / Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her / Williams Uchemba Visits Paul Okoye (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Letenwam: 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
Williams Uchemba has denied claims of scamming people as 'UN Ambassador', as widely reported earlier today.

Williams Uchemba stated in videos he shared, that he has warned people in the past to be careful of scammers impersonating him on social media. The Nollywood actor further stated that he was appointed a Nigerian Youth Representative at the Youth Assembly, and not a United Nations Ambassador.

Watch the videos he shared below;

https://lailasnews.com/williams-uchemba-denies-claim-of-scamming-people-as-un-ambassador/

See thread where here raised alarm about scammers using his pics

Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo
https://www.nairaland.com/4410350/williams-uchemba-scammers-using-pictures#66025400

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by ainas247: 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
Wow.. FTC this Xmas is going to be great..
Oya lalasticalala make I send my acct??

Check my profile I have something to gift

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
Very, cute funny and talented guy.

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
Apart from Being funny , his humanitarian side is just so heart warming.

You will ALWAYS have haters, no matter the good things you do in this life.

Williams, Just do your things and leave haters to keep hating.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by mjbaba: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
OK.
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by emeijeh(m): 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
Wire wire everywhere.

Our celebrities are not left out.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nigerians stupid na now you know ppl go still fall

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by MediahelmNGR: 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by letsfarmnigeria: 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
NAWA O

ITS TIME TO LEARN FARMING AND SELF SUFFICIENT SIMPLY LOG ON TO LETSFARMNIGERIA..COM TO LEARN, SEE FARM VIDEOS , PICS ASK QUESTIONS AND GET ANSWERS ALL FOR FREE

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by staytravel: 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
Biko, I hope it's not true.
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hahahaha. Naija news sha. No wonder the economy dey go back like Man U. Pipo are not productive. Errors in human capital.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by ShitHead(m): 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
Believe him at your risk.

11 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by LesbianBoy(m): 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nigerians are heartless I swear! See most of them rejoicing on instablog when the news of him scamming people was posted.

Tomorrow now they wee rush to his page when he is doing "give away" and hail him as a "nice person" grin grin grin grin grin grin

38 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Asquare84(m): 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
The guy that wrongfully accused him of being a fraud star should be arrested and charged for defamation of character

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hmmmm, if people don't understand your source of income u automatically become a scammer.

Offcourse no one will notice u when you broke in this society. The gap between the rich and poor is glaring, no wonder people go the extra mile to get riches just to be relevant in this society.

If this society does not celebrate riches or give any preferential treatment to money bags I doubt all these vices we see today will be so high.

The igbo society is even worse.

No intellectual dumb fellow should quote me please. If u can't argue sensibly pls don't bother.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Tunasco4u(m): 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
OK
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Decryptor(m): 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
I knew he was not capable of doing that!

See 9 things to expect as a Nigerian in 2019

https://www.nairaland.com/4920960/9-possible-things-expect-nigerian
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Unik3030: 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
Decryptor:
I knew he was not capable of doing that!

See 9 things to expect as a Nigerian in 2019

https://www.nairaland.com/4920960/9-possible-things-expect-nigerian

dont forget this is not the first time he will b accused of doing such, the other time he was accused of romance scam n he came out to debunk it. though am not saying he's guilty as alleged but to every rumour there's an element of truth

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by nicepoker101(m): 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hmmmm, if people don't understand your source of income u automatically become a scammer.

Offcourse no one will notice u when you broke in this society. The gap between the rich and poor is glaring, no wonder people go the extra mile to get riches just to be relevant in this society.

If this society does not celebrate riches or give any preferential treatment to money bags I doubt all these vices we see today will be so high.

No intellectual dumb fellow should quote me please. If u can't argue sensibly pls don't bother.
it's of course. Not offcourse.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by cyndylove64(f): 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
I just need some one to do Xmas for me jor
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
nicepoker101:
it's of course. Not offcourse.
Indeed it is.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Ugosample(m): 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

you have said it all

money worship is to blame for a lot of ills in Nigeria
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2018
Unik3030:
dont forget this is not the first time he will b accused of doing such, the other time he was accused of romance scam n he came out to debunk it. though am not saying he's guilty as alleged but to every rumour there's an element of truth

Really? To every rumour there's an element of truth? Oga that talk is shit.

Let's assume I sit in the comfort of my bedroom and post things about you saying you're a ritual killer even though I don't know you, does it means there is an element of truth?

There are some things we need to reason before saying because the world is evolving and thanks to technology anybody can say whatever they like.

20 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Built2last: 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2018
Take a look at the munched chats claiming to be him

His name is spelt as Willaim not William. He has someone with his name on Twitter with almost 40,000 people scamming people. Bloggers can ruin destiny.

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Marotzke(m): 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2018
Unik3030:
so there is an element of truth on that rumor that you are a Boko Haram associate member?

7 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Unik3030: 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
Marotzke:
so there is an element of truth on that rumor that you are a Boko Haram associate member?
guy use your head, this is not the first time this guy is being accused for fraud n its not even by the same person. sometime ago he was accused of romance scam because his pictures n details are dere n he came out n issued a disclaimer n it's happening again. y always him? forget tribal sentiment or broke man mentality that the rich n famous can do no wrong. something must b behind it
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by ubergold(m): 11:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
Unik3030:
guy use your head, this is not the first time this guy is being accused for fraud n its not even by the same person. sometime ago he was accused of romance scam because his pictures n details are dere n he came out n issued a disclaimer n it's happening again. y always him? forget tribal sentiment or broke man mentality that the rich n famous can do no wrong. something must b behind it

Use your head too. Thousands of people are being "catfished" everyday. Its a very common scam format but no, you don't want to understand. Pull-him-down mentality.

10 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Weaponx: 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Unik3030: 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
ubergold:

Use your head too. Thousands of people are being "catfished" everyday. Its a very common scam format but no, you don't want to understand. Pull-him-down mentality.
this is d problem with an average Nigerian,just try to make them see things from a different perspective n see how they give u names. so are u telling me that this guy is an angel who can't b involved in fraud? am sure if seun egbegbe or Evans were not caught red handed it is people like u that will defend them to high heaven.nobody is an angel n anybody can do anything. believe that n nobody can disapoint or do anything that will shock u

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older / Asa Asika Is Davido's New Manager / Pete Edochie At Alhamdulillah Champions Governor's Cup In Port Harcourt - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.