Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,326 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:32 PM

Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken (71873 Views)

Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper / Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
Usually introverted girls are smart but this one is extremely dumb & even still blames her mom for willingly turning herself into a prostitute.

I have no pity for her nor do I give a shyt

5 Likes

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by boujeeassnigga(m): 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
The mom should have figured out the missing chicken
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by olusledge: 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
chicken lol
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by godliman: 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
I think a vital part of your brain is missing. You want freedom? There you have it so enjoy it. I only weep for parents who give birth to beautiful girls with chicken brains like you. You are a disgrace to girl hood. I dont want to remember I read this your epistle of foolery

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by omooba969(m): 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
hmm... the parents where wrong, but the girl don't have sense at all..

were.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
omooba969:

We're.
were

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Apination(m): 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
omooba969:

We're.
Over sabi, it's were. This is a case of teacher don't teach me nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by salford1: 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
The tunde boy took her virginity, so she is hurting badly.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by omooba969(m): 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
Apination:

Over sabi, it's were. This is a case of teacher don't teach me nonsense undecided

Autocorrect dummy. grin
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Yeyeboy88(m): 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
Please somebody should help me make i see food chop for Christmas
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by omooba969(m): 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
were

So u know...lol. grin
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by abbey621(m): 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
She actually blames her parent....lol...comedy! The first characteristic of losers is blaming others rather than to blame self. I'm curious to know what happened to the other daughter, did she turn out alright? Quite often than not, he freedom most teenagers and young adult seek is sadly overated but by the time they discover this, the deed has been done, the stigma forever embedded in their psyche...SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by omooba969(m): 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
emmanuelpopson:
once debe...always debe..food exchange by barter..

If you dare try 'always debe' with some serious ladies, sorry will be your surname.

My 2kobo. cool
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by nattty(m): 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
Girls like u are scars oo..I need one like u ..chicken and bleep grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by omooba969(m): 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
Edusouls:
see how a very spoilt girl is exposing her dirty life on social media,ndi yoruba enwegho ihere, tufiakwa..

No wonder your kind believe anything and everything.

Òdè. grin
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Gptins(m): 11:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
You where naive and he didn't love u
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
It's so sad to hear. Parents make mistakes of thinking they are protecting their wards by not Letting them know the reality of life. This is even the worst of it cos when they get the opportunity, it is usually the opposite. I hope others learn from your mistake and to those brothers taking advantages, you'mr deeds are been recorded!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by R0ckefeller: 12:01am On Dec 24, 2018
the lady said she's a story teller so I think this part of her story
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 24, 2018
You had to share your family history on social media while uploading your pics and dragging your parents as well,you just shot yourself in the foot,the internet never forgets...whatever happened to staying annonymous,all this wannabe social media celeb sef......Shior!

8 Likes

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Decryptor(m): 12:20am On Dec 24, 2018
Edusouls:
see how a very spoilt girl is exposing her dirty life on social media,ndi yoruba enwegho ihere, tufiakwa..

Otu mkpuru ihere adiro fa n'anya!
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Decryptor(m): 12:23am On Dec 24, 2018
omooba969:

No wonder your kind believe anything and everything.

Òdè. grin

She gave a complete narration of the lifestyle of every average yoruba female.
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by iRepMyCity(m): 12:27am On Dec 24, 2018
how Can I unread this? grin
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 24, 2018
Loool that meme is hilarious
EbukaHades10:
Tales by moonlight.
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by ImperialYoruba: 12:34am On Dec 24, 2018
Is that not Mama Aragon? FFK wife Abi i dey see double?
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Codes151(m): 12:37am On Dec 24, 2018
Kids
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by MissRaine69(f): 12:41am On Dec 24, 2018
You need to adapt your parenting style to reflect the world your children are living in to avoid such fallacies as this. You can’t protect your child from the world you can however teach teach them to make better decisions and better life choices. This is something I see often..Children raised to be inept members of society are of no use to anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by MissRaine69(f): 12:42am On Dec 24, 2018
iRepMyCity:
how Can I unread this? grin
Alcohol might help ...
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by AlphaStyles(m): 12:45am On Dec 24, 2018
because of preek u lose ur common sense both parent and daughter are at fault parent too strict and daughter forming i too know now i think life has taught u a lesson

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:47am On Dec 24, 2018
Am i the only one who think that whether that tunde had chopped that toto and chicken OR NOT, wouldnt have changed the fact that this is just a case of a Young olosho in the making (ready and willing to throw her toto at anybody who show her some attention) just like the gazillions of Kim K. wannabees you meet in bars/clubs on a Weekly basis?!

We, as parents, should just pray that we dont end up with one of them demons as a child...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lies Women Tell To Themselves. / Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? / My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.