Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken (71921 Views)

Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper / Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by BrokenCock: 6:46am On Dec 24, 2018
tightpussy156:
na wa.the story show girls love sex so much but they pretend as if they don't.you were even given poultry man money an food to Bleep ur pussy really good.u even confess that he Bleep u well.The poultry man don open an widen the valve finish an run four fourty.na baby don turn shareful giver.people go they fear to born female pikin na.
na so yoruba boys dey deceive girls oh! Only dem wan fyiork, only dem wan chop d babe money. No love, no romance.
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 24, 2018
Dinho20:
WHAT IS LOVE?
PART ONE:
THE BIBLE ACCORDING TO 1 JOHN 4:7 SAYS, BELOVED, LET US LOVE ONE ANOTHER: FOR LOVE IS OF GOD; AND EVERY ONE THAT LOVETH IS BORN OF GOD, AND KNOWETH GOD. LOVING ONE ANOTHER IS AS SIMPLE AS THINKING NOT ABOUT OURSELVES AND WHAT WE NEED, AND INSTEAD FOCUSING ON SOMEONE ELSE, THEIR WANTS AND NEEDS. LOVE MEANS BEING KIND TO SOMEONE OR YOUR NEIGHBOUR. LOVE ALSO INCLUDE; VISITING MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME, LESS PRIVILEGE PEOPLE, ETC. BE KIND BY HELPING FINANCIALLY, CLOTHING, AND/OR FOOD ITEMS, ETC. FOR INSTANCE, EVERYBODY WANTS TO LOOK ADORABLE WHEN GOING OUT, SO THAT PEOPLE WILL ADMIRE THEM. WHEN YOU SEE THAT YOUR NEIGHBOUR CANNOT AFFORD AS YOU DO, HELP/MAKE THEM LOOK ADMIRABLE, WITH THIS KINDNESS YOU HAVE SHOWN LOVE, NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

Just wanted to tell you many people don't read long comments in caps.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Ubdavis(m): 7:10am On Dec 24, 2018
Just be disgracing urslf. After u will be crying for husband, shameless you
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 24, 2018
Elliot2:
tell me what the parents did wrong. Like the world is not already messed up with crack heads as a result of lack of parental displine.Look! if not of those poor parents, she would have started fucking from nursery school. That girl is a bitch by nature,and so need no over discipline to become what she had always been(a child of the world). Over discipline can never make u do bad things,but ur disobedience. My mum's strictness stopped my elder from being a truant at school,and now he is better for it with family in abroad. This also stopped me from being a cultist,and also i am better for it with the memory of my lost friends to that game.
I understand you, me too my mum is still caging me @400lv lolz.. what am saying is that the parents fail to educate her about sex and other intimate matters, they aught to be friendly so that she can tell her secrets to her parents. I believe the parents are strict and secondly the child lacks wisdom.
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 24, 2018
omooba969:

So u know...lol. grin
it was a mistake
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by donqx: 7:28am On Dec 24, 2018
smiley
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 24, 2018
The GIRL remains a Huge eediot
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:34am On Dec 24, 2018
Lol... Chisos, she still kill the last chicken cheesycheesy....The girl no wise at all...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by RTSC: 7:38am On Dec 24, 2018
A fuccked pussy cannot be unfuccked, sorry.

And if the guy should meet her again, he would still hit that pussy again.

Most ladies lost their virginity very foolishly.

So she is in good company.
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Elliot2(m): 7:50am On Dec 24, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
I understand you, me too my mum is still caging me @400lv lolz.. what am saying is that the parents fail to educate her about sex and other intimate matters, they aught to be friendly so that she can tell her secrets to her parents. I believe the parents are strict and secondly the child lacks wisdom.
u can't be dependent on ur parents for virtually everything in life: food,clothing, school fees,e.t.c,and still think u can be independent to do everything u like. Besides, what were those things her parents were concerned about that were wrong disciplinary actions? Don't move with boys or girls,don't keep late nights,focus on ur books,e.t.c.? Look! The only justification for that girl is that she was just being human like most of us-to be curious and mischievious. It wasn' t that d parents did any wrong;but just like adam and eve,we hate rules.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by efighter: 8:08am On Dec 24, 2018
Theultimate:
Are the ladies like these don't have relatives online?

They do have relatives online. However, their relatives are just as useless as them because stupidity, shamelessness and low IQ is inherited and passes from generation to generation.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by sirkay2100(m): 8:35am On Dec 24, 2018
This story doesn't add up. I know this lady whose picture was posted below and the name under the twitter handle isn't her real name. Let me call her attention to it to come and
Read the post
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by princenaira(m): 8:39am On Dec 24, 2018
The first time you ever had sex, you knew it was a good bleep. You kept echoeing how he bleeps you well abi. You even the last chicken standing to get a bleep and always payed for it each time.

Now be honest, what is your name?? IDIOT
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by londonbillz: 8:45am On Dec 24, 2018
some people are just been stupid to the extend that they lack common sense. she here to tell on what she past through and most people are replying shit...
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by pepigeorge(m): 9:27am On Dec 24, 2018
SyberKate:
Who can summarize
cry cry cry
The bush part road has just been dualised and commissioned.. It's now an express road.. Do put on your sit belt , 70km/hr..
Do not say I didn't warn u before plying dat road
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by sapeleboi(m): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2018
useless generation

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Awesomefred32(m): 9:48am On Dec 24, 2018
grin
grin grin
(song)
only fake boys will love you when you tight
when em wide oo d tuwama when em wide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by ericmor: 11:00am On Dec 24, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
Most Nigerian ladies lost their common sense and became sexual slaves to men that took their virginity

Same thing happening to one stupid girl I know. The girl no get any sense at all and the guy keep using her head all bcs he disflower her. Girls of now no dey gree get sense even if you try teach them
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by samkevie: 11:06am On Dec 24, 2018
Earthbound:
Did she just f****** say she forgives both of them? Implying that she forgives her mother too? She forgives her mother for not aborting such a hornyy spaz. Already collecting senior man pricck in secondary school. Child of the world

This is why it's scary to have a female child. You just know one day, a dick will change her life forever(positive or negative)......no matter how much money you spend in grooming her.

Easily my thought...cos I don’t want to be the father that killed is own child

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by macello4(m): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Tales by moonlight.
u want to kee me with laugh animal.
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by medropoly(m): 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
''The name of d guy who ate my mama’s chicken bleep me dan broke up with me d following week is Tunde''

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dis Tunde too wise...
come i no mind make u bring food without chcknen... just cum i go strike u pass de one wey tunde dey striker beside i be top 9 striker... grin grin grin

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by notoriousbabe: 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
Brigosa:
hmmmmm
see as you dey moan on top of another person tori

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by IkemChris(m): 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
Where d hell did sense go in this generation?
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Elliot2:
u can't be dependent on ur parents for virtually everything in life: food,clothing, school fees,e.t.c,and still think u can be independent to do everything u like. Besides, what were those things her parents were concerned about that were wrong disciplinary actions? Don't move with boys or girls,don't keep late nights,focus on ur books,e.t.c.? Look! The only justification for that girl is that she was just being human like most of us-to be curious and mischievious. It wasn' t that d parents did any wrong;but just like adam and eve,we hate rules.
okay
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
TAKE HEART FOR YOU ARE REAPING THE BENEFITS OF FORNICATION...
CHECK YOUR PANTS AND MOMS OWN IF THEY ARE COMPLETE COS YOU NEVER CAN TELL O.....
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Ayobami7(m): 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
好的
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by romme2u: 11:36am On Dec 25, 2018
OboOlora:
Ok

sad

is that all
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Theultimate(m): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2018
efighter:

They do have relatives online. However, their relatives are just as useless as them because stupidity, shamelessness and low IQ is inherited and passes from generation to generation.

Lolz.
This is three much
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Jumbus31(m): 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
kollinskollins:
I Smell Lies
I don't think that a lie, coz the guy came out to apologize and even begged us to reach out to her, coz she has blocked him and refused to pick his calls, whenever she heard his voice
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Jumbus31(m): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Is it not obvious this one is an attention seeking fowl.
Nah. The said guy has even came out with his own chicken story and apologized to Ola. Begged us to reach out to her, coz she has blocked him and refused to pick his calls whenever she heard his voice .
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Fourwinds: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
cho25bc:

i thought i was the one who got hooked on that part ooo, didnt know that we are two. It means she now gives it to every guy that comes her way but she still prefers tunde who ate her chickens and kpomo join. Ladies are something else that they themselves dont even understand
if u are a lady, im amaze by what u just wrote... Because few will accept the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today / Be Careful, I Will Make Your Girlfriend Mine - Man Warns Guys (Photos) / Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.