Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate (27489 Views)

'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully / Is Spending N16M On A 3-Year Ph.D In The UK Worth It? / Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by Gossipninja: 2:39am On Dec 24, 2018
ACP Yomi Shogunle and twitter users presented a bicycle and other gifts to a little boy, Sulieman Habibu who went viral for his fearless debate few days ago.

Yomi Shogunle who shared the heart-melting video on his handle, wrote;

LITERARY AND DEBATING SOCIETY.
Good morning Nigerians, please help me locate this #brilliant schoolboy / name of his school. �
I have a present for him.

Days after the search, a twitter user Bilyaminj Yabo reached out to ACP Yomi Shogunle and gave him details of the boy, including the name of his school ad fathers phone number.

3-Year-Old Sulieman Habibu a nursery 2 pupil, from Yabo LGA in Sokoto, got the attentions of many, after a fearless and wonderful video of him debating in his school went viral.

ACP Yomi Shogunle fulfilled his promise by gifting the little boy a new bicycle which was presented to him and his father by the DPO Yabo Division, Yabo LGA of Sokoto State, SP. Ghali Nakamba presenting the bicycle at Yabo Police Station.

The gift is in recognition of the impressive debating skills of the 3-year-old �� boy.

Watch The Video HERE

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-police-presents-bicycle-to-a-3-yr-old-boy-for-his-fearless-viral-debate/

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:41am On Dec 24, 2018
Awwwwwww, that is so Beautiful!
Chief Debater of our time wink

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:42am On Dec 24, 2018
That debate is the DEBATE OF THE DECADE.......
No controversy! cheesy grin wink

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by Gossipninja: 2:42am On Dec 24, 2018
The little boy equally received other gift items from twitter users

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:16am On Dec 24, 2018
Brilliant , smart bobo.
Y'all need to see this debate video o! cheesy cheesy grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by NessaBoo(f): 4:52am On Dec 24, 2018
Awwwww, God bless you kiddo. kiss

The little man is very vibrant, at such young age...he should have a bright future ahead of him.

Hopefully, he gets to enjoy and witness the better Nigeria we all yearn for.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by BruncleZuma: 5:37am On Dec 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 24, 2018
The first and only positive thing Nigerian police has done this year.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:43am On Dec 24, 2018
NessaBoo:

The little man is very vibrant, at such young age...he should have a bright future ahead of him.

So sweet of you!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by mcayomind: 5:45am On Dec 24, 2018
good one

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by NessaBoo(f): 5:47am On Dec 24, 2018
post=74117233:

So sweet of you!

Thanks, Happy Holidays Manna! smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by marhoinspire: 5:50am On Dec 24, 2018
nice one
Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:51am On Dec 24, 2018
NessaBoo:

Thanks, Happy Holidays Manna! smiley
Welcome, Merry Xmas in advance N.Boo! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by Awoo88: 5:51am On Dec 24, 2018
NessaBoo:

You spoil every with that picture of a brainless man. Have you seen anything that remotely look like buhari is working for any generation Try grow sense before the year end

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:52am On Dec 24, 2018
Awoo88:

You spoil every with that picture of a brainless man. Have you seen anything that remotely look like buhari is working for any generation Try grow sense before the year end
......see who get sense o! cheesy grin
Smh...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by sole26: 5:52am On Dec 24, 2018
pDudd:
The first and only positive thing Nigerian police has done this year.
.since inception

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by alfaman3: 5:54am On Dec 24, 2018
Pampers and cornflakes!

Aboki wu aboki
Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by FroshD: 5:58am On Dec 24, 2018
Good one.....

If and only if this country sabi better thing, Scholarship for this boy will be great!!!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by fasho01(m): 5:59am On Dec 24, 2018
Can I please get a link to the debate video?
Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:01am On Dec 24, 2018
fasho01:
Can I please get a link to the debate video?
Kindly read the thread again.......this time, SLOWLY!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by JasonScoolari: 6:01am On Dec 24, 2018
Yomi Shogunle, I must commend you for what you did, but it's becoming obviously clear that you derive pleasure in licking the hairy balls of the lifeless general. Ortom of Benue state was once like you. Just be careful.
Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by Hector09(m): 6:10am On Dec 24, 2018
Why cnt u gv him scholarship
Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by puretayo(m): 6:10am On Dec 24, 2018
The young lad's voice is very clear and audible unlike that dullard from daura.
Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by stanley000: 6:19am On Dec 24, 2018
That's how I went to a local beer Parlour to do some bottles and I saw some tests papers, assignments, exams shits all wrapped up close to me and I decided to have a look. I was astonished as what I saw that day, the paper had at least 58/60 18/20 9/10 inshort I asked the woman to call her daughter and she was looking so playful. I was amazed, I gave her something worth her Xmas before leaving.

Nigerians are quite bright especially these younger iPhone generations, their head dey hot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:19am On Dec 24, 2018
Why must it bicycle. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by akeentech(m): 6:20am On Dec 24, 2018
puretayo:
The young lad's voice is very clear and audible unlike that dullard from daura.
Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:24am On Dec 24, 2018
More need to be done for this our 'fearless' debater please!
Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by Hez143(m): 6:26am On Dec 24, 2018
nice one!!!
Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by wokemzine: 6:28am On Dec 24, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Why must it bicycle. undecided

They asked his father, what the boy really loved to have now, his father said he has always wanted a bicycle.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments / Pictures Of PDP Nasarawa West Zonal Rally Yesterday / Federal Government Postponed Resumption Of Primary And Secondary Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.