Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) (30532 Views)

Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. / 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by Priscy01(f): 4:10am On Dec 24, 2018
A young Nigerian man identified as Adejoh Noah passed away on December 6, a day after sending out his wedding invites to friends.

Late Adejoh and his fiance Jemila Muhammed were set to wed on December 28, 2018, in Ankpa, Kogi State. May his soul rest in Peace.

Meanwhile Adejoh's friends took to Facebook to mourn him.

See their posts below;

http://igberetvnews.com/497390/shocking-nigerian-man-dies-three-weeks-to-his-wedding-photos/

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:17am On Dec 24, 2018
This is very tragic.
A young handsome man cut down in his prime, some days to his day of joy.
May this never be our portion in Jesus name.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by MCMXCVIII(m): 4:37am On Dec 24, 2018
Fear Kogi people.
I repeat, fear them!!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by JasonScoolari: 4:38am On Dec 24, 2018
I mean no disrespect to Kogi indigenes here, but this is my observation and I just have to say it.

I observe that young men/women from Kogi who are progressing steadily in life, are easy targets for the evil one's who are predominant in every local government area of the state. They terminate the lives of their own blood or relatives just to avoid him/her getting to the top. They just want everyone to be at the same level of backwardness, stagnation and poverty with them. No wonder the state is five times backward and "blessed" with bad leaders. They don't like progress. My friend Ladidi is just another example. I pray for her tho.

RIP young man. Really painful.

41 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by madridguy(m): 5:01am On Dec 24, 2018
What a touching news. RIP
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by Deathstroke00(m): 5:09am On Dec 24, 2018
RIP, this is a very sad news, its not always u guys will say its the village pple.

His time has come and that is where the line stops.

I hope the bride to be and their families take heart.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by jordyspices: 6:01am On Dec 24, 2018
Very sad may allah give the family the fortitude to bear the loss

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 6:55am On Dec 24, 2018
cool

Their Late governor Abubakar Audu died some few hours before Inec could pronounce him the winner of the election....

Now this young man has died just after the announcement of his wedding date....

I smell dead rat with the people of this state...

Rip young mallam

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by Randy100: 7:03am On Dec 24, 2018
The girl is lucky.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 7:08am On Dec 24, 2018
Randy100:
The girl is lucky.
undecided

What was the cause of his death?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by Randy100: 7:12am On Dec 24, 2018
Ahmed0336:
undecided

What was the cause of his death?
my brother I don't know.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by sevo(m): 8:07am On Dec 24, 2018
Randy100:
The girl is lucky.

Elaborate

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by YurFatHer: 8:07am On Dec 24, 2018
hmmmnnn... his village people have contemplated on his matter. what a world
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 8:07am On Dec 24, 2018
AFONJA and Village pple

Dem don kill am

What's the gain now sad

Yoruba and witchcrafts

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by itiswellandwell: 8:08am On Dec 24, 2018
Chai! My sincere condolences to the bride ooo!
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by Holycity(f): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2018
Ehya Rip.....
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by Pruwa: 8:09am On Dec 24, 2018
Oh death be not proud
Rip
May the Holy Spirit comfort the fiancée
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by OkunrinOloro: 8:11am On Dec 24, 2018
R.I.P. Rest In Peace or Return If Possible.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by zeenaman: 8:11am On Dec 24, 2018
Groovenaija360:
AFONJA and Village pple
Dem don kill am
What's the gain now sad
Yoruba and witchcrafts
Are Ankpa people Yoruba?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by baillers123: 8:11am On Dec 24, 2018
village pipu don succeed.. rip sha..
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by Dacronym(m): 8:12am On Dec 24, 2018
High BP is real
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 8:14am On Dec 24, 2018
zeenaman:

Are Ankpa people Yoruba?
So you don't know?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by Stanweezy(m): 8:14am On Dec 24, 2018
RIP to the man...
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by Lagbaja01(m): 8:16am On Dec 24, 2018
Pesin Wey do you like this no fear God oo.....ikunle ooo cry cry
Groovenaija360:
AFONJA and Village pple

Dem don kill am

What's the gain now sad

Yoruba and witchcrafts

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by Emceesaka: 8:16am On Dec 24, 2018
Groovenaija360:
AFONJA and Village pple

Dem don kill am

What's the gain now sad

Yoruba and witchcrafts

Please don't let tribalism follow you up to next year 2019 because since you scape it through dis year, You can not survive it next year. Tribalism must surely kill you. Eediot

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by abdeiz(m): 8:19am On Dec 24, 2018
Please Bloggers i know you all need the traffic but kindly be more specific with your reporting next time you post sensitive posts like these. Imagine a friend or relative unprivy to such news logs in here to see such news of their beloved and trolls having a field day talking rubbish. No Cause of Death, just a catchy headline.

I say this because i thought it was someone close to me and had to verify. Imagine the shock. May God protect us all

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 8:20am On Dec 24, 2018
Emceesaka:

Please don't let tribalism follow you up to next year 2019 because since you scape it through dis year, You can not survive it next year. Tribalism must surely kill you. Eediot

What do you mean, OK na for London the guy die??

Is his death not strange to you??

Accept ona ways jare
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by asmovic(m): 8:23am On Dec 24, 2018
MCMXCVIII:
Fear Kogi people.
I repeat, fear them!!!
what you typed has no meaning like your name. am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by KingThreatzz: 8:24am On Dec 24, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I mean no disrespect to Kogi indigenes here, but this is my observation and I just have to say it.

I observe that young men/women from Kogi who are progressing steadily in life, are easy targets for the evil one's who are predominant in every local government area of the state. They terminate the lives of their own blood or relatives just to avoid him/her getting to the top. They just want everyone to be at the same level of backwardness, stagnation and poverty with them. No wonder the state is five times backward and "blessed" with bad leaders. They don't like progress. My friend Ladidi is just another example. I pray for her tho.

RIP young man. Really painful.

A Kogi indigene told me this too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by Emceesaka: 8:26am On Dec 24, 2018
Groovenaija360:

What do you mean, OK na for London the guy die??

Is his death not strange to you??

Accept ona ways jare

Issues like dis doesn't need pushing it to tribalism. Please learn to respect the Dead.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by juniorstar(m): 8:26am On Dec 24, 2018
This is bad! I wonder the current state of the bride to be. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) by JasonScoolari: 8:27am On Dec 24, 2018
KingThreatzz:

A Kogi indigene told me this too
Really pathetic bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma Abby Zeus Bares All In Completely Nude Photos (+18 Photos) / Is This The Best 'Zanku' Bridal Dance Ever Seen At A Wedding Ceremony? (Video) / What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.