Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo (19980 Views)

Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture / Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures / Don Jazzy's Childhood Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by gistfever: 5:07am On Dec 24, 2018
From Gistvic.com

“Emmanuel Iwueke” A.K.A Craze Clown celebrates his 27th birthday as he shares cute childhood throwback photo.

ABOUT

Emmanuel Iwueke popularly known as Crazeclown and Papa-Ade is a Nigerian entertainer, He became a star by making short comedy skits on Instagram and YouTube, as of 2015 his social media video views are said to be close to a hundred million views. He is at the moment based in Ukraine.
He became an ambassador to NairaBet in 2016.

EARLY LIFE AND BACKGROUND
Crazeclown was born on December 24th 1991 to the Iwuekes, a family of five, four
boys and a girl and he is the third child…
His dad hails from imo
state, while his mum is from edo state, Crazeclown is a simple person with a widely limited edition
of himself.
Both His mum and dad are into same business, they are
both in medicine and drugs(pharmacist for short) and they are both from
royal families according to him, he believes he is double prinnce.

He finished his high school in 2008, and he has been to schools like Delsu, Unimaid
and Ghana but he is currently in Kharkiv National Medical
University,in his 5th year as of 2015.
He is majorly into; comedy, MC, acting and in general he likes
being the centre of attraction to what makes people happy.

CAREER AND LIFE
He started comedy and acting from an early age. He used to lead his peers
in acting and social events,he also have been hosting events since his
high school days. He is madly in love with his area of study(Medicine) and Passionately love Entertainment.

Crazeclown came into limelight between 2013-2014 via making short comedy skits on instagram and YouTube, most of his videos are about African parents and their kids. He his said to have gotten close to 100million social media video views already.

He is popularly known to be PAPA ADE because that is the role he plays in his comedy skits.

See throwback:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/comedian-craze-clown-celebrates-his.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by gistfever: 5:08am On Dec 24, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by Sirmuel1(m): 5:11am On Dec 24, 2018
@OP. You write post, you still dey follow us drag FTC!

BTW, Happy Birthday Crazy Clown! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by itspzpics(m): 5:18am On Dec 24, 2018
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by UncleNnamdi: 5:34am On Dec 24, 2018
Because of the success of this guy; So many boring and lame folks went into comedy videos.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by inoki247: 5:38am On Dec 24, 2018
Okay Next page..
Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by BruncleZuma: 5:38am On Dec 24, 2018
grin
Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by BusinessHub1: 5:38am On Dec 24, 2018
Today is my birthday too...please you guys celebrate me, thanks.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by inoki247: 5:39am On Dec 24, 2018
BusinessHub1:
Tidy is my birthday too...please you guys celebrate me o
Tidy is ur birthday bawo

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by BusinessHub1: 5:40am On Dec 24, 2018
inoki247:

Today is ur birthday bawo
Fixed!

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:42am On Dec 24, 2018
Do not despise the days of little beginnings........
Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 5:42am On Dec 24, 2018
Papa- Adeeee! Who shiit and did not flush?

Ade- I didn't know when the shiit dropped from my yanssh

Papa- (Slaps Ade Heavily) POOOOAAAAAH!

Ade- Jesus! (Faints and fall)

Papa- Idiot! Even me your father, my own shiit is not smelling like this.

7 Likes

Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by SarkinYarki: 5:46am On Dec 24, 2018
common with that radio Behind you at that hieght you cant possibly be 27 .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by faithfuldon7(m): 5:50am On Dec 24, 2018
ADE suffered from this guy's slaps..... Please click on like if you think that ADE should slap him back....

11 Likes

Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by soke02(m): 5:57am On Dec 24, 2018
Where is Ade profile?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by puretayo(m): 6:01am On Dec 24, 2018
My blooda, So you see wetin I saw grin
SarkinYarki:
Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by fasho01(m): 6:01am On Dec 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Lol.. It's his career age
Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by propsvila: 6:17am On Dec 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:
That radio was reigning in the Late 90s he might be 27 years.
Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by OCTAVO: 6:18am On Dec 24, 2018
Happy birthday to him.
Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by henrydadon(m): 6:22am On Dec 24, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
Because of the success of this guy; So many boring and lame folks went into comedy videos.

They are so much now..it now annoying.

They are all over Instagram. They all want endorsement deals
Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by 9japrof(m): 6:25am On Dec 24, 2018
grin grin grin

Men would always be men, keeping real to their skin colour, if it were majority of ladies we have, they would forcking bleach their skin, call it "toning", "bringing out their skin colour" or "change of environment"

That's how we have yellow ladies with very thick black skin throwback pictures and you will be asking weather they drank fanta all their lives, is our God not wonderful...

Brothers don't be deceived, demand for a throwback picture to when they were less than 10, cos some of these girls started their bleaching career early oo grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:26am On Dec 24, 2018
See teeth cheesy
Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by Ubdavis(m): 6:49am On Dec 24, 2018
If to say na just me, na only you go they watch ur comady skit. Not funny to me stall.
Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by logon599: 6:51am On Dec 24, 2018
Happy Birthday Papa Ade

Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 24, 2018
faithfuldon7:
ADE suffered from this guy's slaps..... Please click on like if you think that ADE should slap him back....
Ade...
Papa..

Who off light!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 24, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
As in ehn..
Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by FILEBE(m): 7:04am On Dec 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:

What? Too short or too tall?
Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by henrixx(m): 7:10am On Dec 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:
he is. We all lived together in nomansland kano. I know him well.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:25am On Dec 24, 2018
smiley
Re: Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo by deepwater(f): 7:26am On Dec 24, 2018
Abeg always put DR. to his name

Op is a lazy Nigerian youth, the mod that brought this to FP is a lazy Nigerian Mod.

How can your report about this guy be from a 2015 article when we are almost in 2019.

Why don't you take time to research well enough before publishing? I am certain you must have prayed and fast for blog to move to the next level. Well as good as that, you too should be ready to the work that is required. You could have spent money to locate him and carry out an exclusive interview with him. Publish it two days before his birthday, everyother blogger would see and request your permission to publish same on Thier blog today being his birthday with credit to you. Imagine 100 mushroom blogs in Nigeria crediting you as source?!!!!

As for the Mod, it just shows that nairaland is like NTA, NIMASA, FRSC, etc etc just another Nigerian establishment with people who don't even know they are there.

OP and Mod don't even know that the guy is a Doctor already, so how can we believe your whole story ?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogenna Walter Ekwubiri Leads Nigeria To Africa Investment Summit Dubai / Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design / Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.