Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3945 Views)

No S*x Before Marriage -is This An Excuse To Break Up With Me? / Can You Cope With No S*x Relationship Till Marriage? / See What Konji Did To This Guy (no S.ex Before Marriag? Bewarned B4 Its Too Lt ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Holycity(f): 8:47am On Dec 24, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:52am On Dec 24, 2018
Yeah it exists... But kinda rare...There are guys who still obey the "law of chastity"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by tobidipity(m): 9:00am On Dec 24, 2018
I've lost several relationships cuz of this too. Girls find it hard to believe I'm not getting it elsewhere. Yes, I'm not a virgin but I want to be chaste and will appreciate if my partner respect that, but na lie. My sister remain chaste and U'll meet him someday

2 Likes

Re: . by Richy150(m): 9:06am On Dec 24, 2018
My ex gf was a virgin and we dated close to 2 years without having sex, I keep calm with her because I love her.

1 Like

Re: . by kazyhm(m): 9:09am On Dec 24, 2018
Lol...well, you can't trust a non virgin in a No sex relationship

How would you test if you get played ?

As far as you no more a virgin......what is good for the guy before discovering chastity is also good for the guy after the discovery.... So simple except.......

Besides, how can what you don't know be running your relationship ?
Re: . by Kidaholic(m): 9:12am On Dec 24, 2018
Lol, that kinda relationship is very rare especially in 9ja where kids of 14 years are already indulging in sexual activities.
Babe, to be honest, finding a man with such mentality is close to impossible and deciding to remain chaste can/will lead to many break ups but if you are up for it, then maybe, just maybe you might one day see the perfect guy.
As for me, I'm not a believer.
Re: . by highpriestess: 9:12am On Dec 24, 2018
tobidipity:
I've lost several relationships cuz of this too. Girls find it hard to believe I'm not getting it elsewhere. Yes, I'm not a virgin but I want to be chaste and will appreciate if my partner respect that, but na lie. My sister remain chaste and U'll meet him someday
Op, see your match.
You guys can now connect.

4 Likes

Re: . by kiddoiLL(m): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2018
It exists... But damn hard...Not every guy wants sex so much as people think.. I know I don't, D number of times I turned down sex in a room is pretty much alarming, my guys don abuse me tire say I go vomit spermatozoa one day..Lol.. The point is find d guy who sex doesn't stimulate his mind or freaked bout it...
Re: . by luizpippo(m): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2018
I can if she is a virgin but if someone else has already licked the sweet, I ain't keeping anything in a wrapping sheet in the name of no sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Holycity(f): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2018
kazyhm:
So simple except.......

Except what
Re: . by Holycity(f): 9:43am On Dec 24, 2018
kiddoiLL:
It exists...The point is find d guy who sex doesn't stimulate his mind or freaked bout it...

That's the hard part...
Re: . by kazyhm(m): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2018
Holycity:

Except what

You deliberately don't want to build a strong bond with anyone.
Re: . by kiddoiLL(m): 9:47am On Dec 24, 2018
Holycity:

That's the hard part...
take your time
Re: . by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 24, 2018
@op,yeah it exists.. only for impotent folks.

1 Like

Re: . by faithfull18(f): 11:51am On Dec 24, 2018
Ewilonco:
@op,yeah it exists.. only for impotent folks.
You are wrong. This is one way to identify someone who is God- fearing.

1 Like

Re: . by Fourwinds: 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
Holycity:

That's the hard part...
there are but very rare ....girl do u want to hear the truth? Now stay off relationship until u are ready to marry...

This loneliness u are emphasizing will be what will drive u into active sex again...

I tell people the truth but not everybody is comfortable with it....im only waiting for the day my throat will be cut because of truth

2 Likes

Re: . by CreepyBlackpool: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
well look at me, I've never had sex with my current gf and we've been dating for 2 days grin
Re: . by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
Fourwinds:
there are but very rare ....girl do u want to hear the truth? Now stay off relationship until u are ready to marry...

This loneliness u are emphasizing will be what will drive u into active sex again...

I tell people the truth but not everybody is comfortable with it....im only waiting for the day my throat will be cut because of truth
That's the only solution. smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
No sex relationship exist. I know of someone very close who is that type of relationship for two years now. In fact they will be getting married soon. Look for someone who share the same view with you and all will go on smoothly.

Or stay away from relationship until you are ready to get married, its not easy I know but you have to be determined. smiley Believe me no sex relationship has lots of gain.

1 Like

Re: . by bdchange(m): 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
Premarital sex is a grave sin before God, so your reasons to keep your self is not genuine and false if not for God. If you are not ready for marriage soonest then stay out of a relationship. When you are ready the right guy that will understand your modesty and who will love you very much will come your way. Any guy who can't even go into a relationship without sex is likely to be a cheat in the future. Cos he will always want more sex. Every guy must learn self control.

3 Likes

Re: . by Daslenan: 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
I've been dating 4 almost 2yrs bt no sex. So it's possible...
Re: . by MiddleDimension: 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
Holycity:
Hello everyone

Am really curious about this issue, am 22yrs I had s*x for couple of months before I learnt about the law of chastity, That was was when I was 20yrs. (It's almost 2yrs of no s*x) Broke up with My boyfriend because it.... My problem is that I can't even have a serious relationship because of it, some may accept the terms at the beginning of the relationship but later you find out that the didn't actually mean it. even my recent boyfriend of 5 month broke up with me because he thinks am having s*x else where, although have told him am honest with him, I do always help him do his domestic chores like cooking, washing, etc. But still that was not enough to prove loyalty

Are guys really like this....
Am almost losing hope, I don't wanna break the law of chastity again and I don't like being lonely, I just want Love and care....

Am asking this question Do No S*x Relationship even exist?

i would like to know what the ''law of chastity''?
Re: . by jorion(m): 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
Nice guys, please don't try this o. You will end up being brutally abused at the end

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 27, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Yeah it exists... But kinda rare...There are guys who still obey the "law of chastity"

And dat guy is a pastor or evangelist
Re: . by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 27, 2018
No sex in a relationship what will u 2 b discussing about or sorry it's going to b mostly about gossips na wa o

Go marry girl becus she say no sex b4 marrige u go comply I pity u, when u go fucke log of wood way no day move, u will b force to ask nairaland after ur marrige y does my wife not wet down down there or why does my wife look like a dummy during sex,

Some ladies don yeye their life, so day day fine gulible *nd innocent brother way go carry their problem

Me I jump am pass, me 30 mins to my wedding I go still fucke u for final confirmation

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 27, 2018
@op, yea it exist, although rare. Any man that claims he loves a lady should be able to provide her with love, security and protection before having sex with her. anything less than this, does not worth it.
Besides, having sex with him is not a guarantee that he will be with you for ever.
outside all these, develop yourself more in other areas of life, so that when you meet the next guy and you tell him no sex before marriage, he will have more reasons to wait and stay with u even without sex.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 27, 2018
mogbojaiye:

And dat guy is a pastor or evangelist
Being a pastor or bishop does not prevent it. it's about self determination.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 27, 2018
hpretty:
Being a pastor or bishop does not prevent it. it's about self determination.

Oga u kw nothing, ,,,,whats self determination with out belonging to a strong religious practice? Except the guy has problem or d lady has a problem,,,,
Why are u seeking no sex before marriage?
Do u have medical problem,

If no sex b4 marriage wats ur reason? Becus someone cheated on u, so u feel no sex b4 marrage will make d guy go committed to u? Bro no body does no sex b4 marriage without involving religious stuff as an attachment
Re: . by Small080(m): 8:47am On Dec 27, 2018
Yeah, it's exit but at the end of it the guy will blame himself......... No nonsense jare
Re: . by kense88: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2018
hpretty:
@op, yea it exist, although rare. Any man that claims he loves a lady should be able to provide her with love, security and protection before having sex with her. anything less than this, does not worth it.
Besides, having sex with him is not a guarantee that he will be with you for ever.
outside all these, develop yourself more in other areas of life, so that when you meet the next guy and you tell him no sex before marriage, he will have more reasons to wait and stay with u even without sex.
I love this part. Give him reason to hang on
Re: . by Pope22(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2018
Holycity:
Hello everyone

Am really curious about this issue, am 22yrs I had s*x for couple of months before I learnt about the law of chastity, That was was when I was 20yrs. (It's almost 2yrs of no s*x) Broke up with My boyfriend because it.... My problem is that I can't even have a serious relationship because of it, some may accept the terms at the beginning of the relationship but later you find out that the didn't actually mean it. even my recent boyfriend of 5 month broke up with me because he thinks am having s*x else where, although have told him am honest with him, I do always help him do his domestic chores like cooking, washing, etc. But still that was not enough to prove loyalty

Am almost losing hope, I don't wanna break the law of chastity again and I don't like being lonely, I just want Love and care....

OP, I will like to know more about u OK
Re: . by bigpicture001: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2018
Holycity:
Hello everyone

Yes it does..and all the gals demanding that conditions head straight to me. Av had six of them.in.my small life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cousins Gets Marry, Shows Off Their Wedding Certificate (See Photos) / BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images / Just Take A look At This Post From A Nigeria Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.