₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,163,959 members, 4,715,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 January 2019 at 03:20 AM

How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro (20090 Views)

How Often Do You Masturbate? Please Be Honest. / If You Are A Masturbator Or You Masturbate , You Will Be Poor Forever !!! / How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by omablogs: 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin
Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by omablogs: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hok
Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by omablogs: 11:51am On Dec 31, 2018
Sexy Carol pudsy
Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by omablogs: 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
Am angry seeing because I called u in the first place to know when u get off
Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by pansophist(m): 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
Masturbation is like eating dog food to survive. lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by Darato: 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
Masturbate and make money out of it and not just for self pleasure cool
Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by Brunosamel(m): 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2018
grin

Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by omablogs: 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
Two assemblies of God fighting over two hundred naira
Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by omablogs: 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
How are u doing g I think I
Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by omablogs: 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
Thanks so much fun with your mom is
Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by omablogs: 3:25pm On Jan 01
2019 a year of migrate
Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by omablogs: 3:41pm On Jan 01
Ewu tree � yet but I'm not
Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by omablogs: 3:42pm On Jan 01
Mayemo
Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by omablogs: 3:43pm On Jan 01
Expect unimaginable resignation

@fada mbaka
Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by omablogs: 3:47pm On Jan 01
Hands on plough
Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by omablogs: 3:56pm On Jan 01
Living room a
Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by omablogs: 4:22pm On Jan 01
home
Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by omablogs: 4:24pm On Jan 01
hopolopo
Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by omablogs: 4:32pm On Jan 01
bbuop
Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by omablogs: 5:28pm On Jan 01
Hug I heqr
Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by omablogs: 5:51pm On Jan 01
Hey Liam smiles
Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by omablogs: 5:52pm On Jan 01
Running Man ex I miss you too baby and I don't claim
Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by omablogs: 7:33pm On Jan 01
Homework and you can do that and I don't claim it and I have start at home eating dinner at w my phone and he was like what you mean by that
Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by omablogs: 7:16am On Jan 02
� cool ook
Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by omablogs: 9:39am On Jan 02
fferent ways to relocate
Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by omablogs: 10:05am On Jan 02
it can kill
Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by omablogs: 10:25am On Jan 02
this isn't working out as planned
Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by omablogs: 10:32am On Jan 02
who's in
Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by omablogs: 11:46am On Jan 02
me alone?
Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by omablogs: 11:51am On Jan 02
x
Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by omablogs: 11:57am On Jan 02
grin
Re: How Do You Masturbate? Different Ways To Be A Hands-on Pro by omablogs: 12:15pm On Jan 02
Uy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Your Temperament Affects Your Relationship / Twitter Ruined My Marriage / How Lagos Big Girls Offer Us Free $3X For Tattoo – Tattoo Artists Reveal

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.