Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call (27346 Views)

Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army / Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by Metuh: 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
34webers:
[s][/s] Video evidence showing Atiku calling her or you enter your burrow. Igbos are pigs and idiots.

Oga enter your pigsty and start rolling with your mates. grin
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by Sunmolar(m): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] the PDP I use to know only thrives on propaganda
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by 34webers(m): 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
[s]
Metuh:

[/s]
Who doesn't know the animals in pigsty?
Igbos are pigs and idiots

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
Metuh:

Oga, don't confuse us here.

Pigs own Pigsty.

Kanu's Jews are P¡gs.

IPOB leaves in Pigsty.

IPOB owns Pigsty.

Tenks.

6 Likes

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by michoim(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
Atiku /PDP can lie pass Satan ...

1 Like

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by Kenekingisback: 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
Buhari sef angry
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by ogundeleai(m): 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
Esseite:
She is waiting for Atiku's call directly, did Buhari call you directly?
Was it just your husband that died?

Obviously Atikus aides did, its way better that the Nigerian army that carried big TV camera for condolence visit after she cried out. grin
Apparently, You are commenting purely on political sentiment....
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by elmodee7(m): 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
Atiku is such a pig. Toying with people's emotions to score cheap popularity. The same a man u who is behind the bokoharam and herdsmen killings. PDP and lies. This is the man idiotic Igbo pigs want as president. PMB all the way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by berrystunn(m): 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
What is the best solution?

1 Like

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by Ogaga87(m): 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
Fellow nairalander

I am appealing to my lovely people for any financial assistance anyone could give to a broda, nothing too small, nothing too big, because this period has been the worst financial Xmas for me..

Anyone wen God touch he heart O

I cannot silent it anymore please

The psychological clothing effect this has on me is annoying..

I've been trying the rivers for quite some time now but the fishes have all refuse to patronise my net, no job yet..

Kindly spread some love to your fellow nairalander please

God bless you

My acct: 0123442481
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
CilicMarin:
Atiku Is A Scam...

Beware!
if he's a scam, what of jubril?(d oda one). Trash! Me i knw am nt voting APC LIE-LIE!
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by Emceesaka: 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
Na Atiku kill your husband ni? Abi na only your husband Dem kill ni? Abeg make we hear word joooor. When your husband dey bring Goodies home, do you tell us? Abeg madam I don enter Christmas activated mood joooor, make you no disturb my hear with your call or no call
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by duduade: 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
CilicMarin:
grin grin grin grin

Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja

The wife of the late Lt. Col Ibrahim Sakaba, one of the 44 soldiers killed by Boko Haram insurgents during an attack on 157 Task Force Battalion in Metele, Borno State last month, has denied claims by the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, that he called her.

Atiku had said on Twitter on Sunday, “This Christmas I urge all Nigerians to spare a thought for our military on the frontlines of the war on terror.

“I had cause to telephone Lt. Col. Ibrahim Sakaba’s widow this Yuletide. I am touched by her devotion and love for her husband who paid the supreme sacrifice for Nigeria.”

Speaking with The PUNCH on Monday, however, the widow, Seun, told our correspondent that she never received any call from the former Vice-President.
She wondered why Atiku would tell lies.

“Why the lies? I have not received any call from Atiku please,” she said.

https://punchng.com/wife-of-slain-officer-denies-receiving-atikus-phone-call/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Why is Reno omokri abi wetin be hin name
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by judajix(m): 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
I simply don't trust the punch or any newspaper at all
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by elmodee7(m): 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
Quote me: the coming Presidential election will be the cheapest ever in the history of our country.

This government will not loot the treasury or empty the Central Bank to buy votes. Money meant for arms will not be diverted to buy prayers from pastors and Alfas. INEC officials are not going to be paid to manipulate figures in favor of The President and his party.

Security men will do their job as stipulated by the terms of their engagement. Above all, voters will be allowed to vote according to the dictates of their conscience.

About this time in 2015, the nation was awash with cash, both in local and foreign currencies. Money meant for arms, for infrastructural development and for the provision of good life for the people was diverted and shared out among the big shots in the ruling party. A bit of it trickled down to the people and everyone had a big party.

I recall that President Jonathan relocated to Lagos with the intent to capture Lagos and the South West by all means. With boxes of dollars to boot, his residence in Marina became a Mecca for those seeking free money. He was merrily scammed.

All manner of Oodua associations sprang up. Every one scrambled to share from the largesse and our President became a ‘donatus‘.

I remember some fellows I know who came up with an ‘Association of White Witches.’ Soon after they had collected their share, the Black Witches also surfaced to pick theirs. Elders who once were politically influential but now expired and no longer relevant quickly dug up their old credentials and queued to have their share.

Obas, Obis, Emirs were not left out. Beads to validate their claims to royalty became scarce in the market. Alfas, Imams and all manner of people laying claim to have direct access to God were contracted from within and abroad.

A northern political big wig got a multi-billion naira contract to go to Sudan, Egypt and Morocco to bring in some more marabouts. At the end of the day, the people’s will prevailed.

I am using this opportunity, therefore, to inform our compatriots who daily troop to my office with proposals asking for loads of money to organize rallies and do one thing or the other to perish the thought.

This government will not dip its hand into government coffers to run a campaign. It is not done in sane societies and it shall not be done under the Buhari regime.

Let us follow the example of the farmers who are taxing their members N100 each to support the president.

So far we have about 800 support groups. On their own, they are mobilizing resources to organize rallies and produce souvenirs. This, many are doing even when Mr President has not announced his campaign council.

Like a guerrilla army, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is surfacing in market places, doing street walks and entering the homes of the disadvantaged and listening to their challenges, get first hand information on what is important as valuable to them.
The PDP is jittery.

They are not used to this kind of campaign and they don’t know how to respond other than throwing. The few gentlemen among them are so frustrated to the point of throwing tantrum. Never knew a man like Dogara could go saucy. The season is bringing out the worst out of hitherto reasonable folks.

We are teaching them a new mode of campaigning, a new politics.

If you believe in President Buhari go out there and raise fund for your activities. This President has made up his mind not to deploy Nigeria’s resources to buy votes.

Change is certainly here. It is real.
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by elmodee7(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ogaga87:
Fellow nairalander

I am appealing to my lovely people for any financial assistance anyone could give to a broda, nothing too small, nothing too big, because this period has been the worst financial Xmas for me..

I've been trying the rivers for quite some time now but the fishes have all refuse to patronise my net, no job yet..

God bless you

Get a job
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by notoriousbabe: 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
I don't think Atiku lied. Maybe one of his aides called on his behalf
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by SaintLucia: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
Atiku and Obi person no even know who dey lie pass. Obi say he has been using the same wristwatch for over 10 years, Atiku promise to give free education even despite the fact that his university is one of the most expensive universities in Nigeria. Anyway I hope one day the two of them will be leaders of Biafra with Nnamdi Cownu as their information minister.

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by Ogaga87(m): 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
elmodee7:

Get a job

I'm aware of that but when there is non for now
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by crazygod(m): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
I think nairaland is an APC platform. Y put this topic twice on front-page? Y?
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by judajix(m): 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
So punch newspaper went to interview the widow about a call to her on condolence.....ok they are jobless and newsless
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by descartes400: 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
Anticipatory phone call tongue
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by serikigoro: 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
Atiku is a fraud , so no big deal when he lies. besides the ticket sef is a fraudulent ticket. Both Obi and Atiku are liars anyway so no biggie.
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by TBD(m): 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
it's very unfortunate that Atiku has turned the dead of soldiers to politics, he is too desperate for power NO ANY RIGHT THINKING PEOPLE will trust Atiku with power.
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by oloriLFC(f): 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
34webers:
[s][/s]
Atiku said he called the widow, but the widow said it is a lie, oga, how you take know say atiku's aide call her? Which kind senseless defence be dis?
You get time sha

1 Like

Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by oloriLFC(f): 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ogaga87:
Fellow nairalander

God bless you

Have you tried the ocean bro?
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by raffite: 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
Buhari Exposed Again! [url="https://www.nairaland.com/4922057/another-buhari-lie-exposed-budget#74128877"]Click Here To Watch[/url]
Re: Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
Esseite:

Another "Ipob" robot.... we cant be going this low just to engage conversations, did she aswell state aides were not sent?

I know you dont even make sense to yourself.

Your argument lacks merit. Did the imaginary aides visit her in their own capacity or on behalf of atiku? Just accept the fact that atiku was wrong and stop making up silly excuses. Some people in Nigeria still give a hoot about honesty and you will get them pissed-off if they see how hard you are trying to make them feel stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: Local Government System Has Been Killed / Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters / FG To Invest In Hydro, Solar For Better Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.