Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers (27243 Views)

EFCC Gifts Late Alex Badeh's N4.6bn Property To VON (photos) / Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death / Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers by EmagNig(m): 11:19am On Dec 24, 2018
The immediate past Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh's friend released by the killers just days after he was abducted while Badeh was assassinated.

It was learnt that Alex Badeh’s friend was released after his family paid a ransom running into millions of naira, The Punch reports.

The police had said in a statement last week that,

“The former CDS suffered gunshot injury which resulted to his death, while his driver was injured and Badeh’s friend abducted.”

It was learnt that authorities are working on the theory that Badeh’s murder may have been an abduction gone wrong as the friend was released after a ransom was paid.

It was further learnt that there had been two of such incidents along the Keffi-Abuja Expressway before Badeh’s murder in the last one month.

However, sources within the Nigerian Air Force revealed that there would be a joint briefing with the police and the air force immediately after the Christmas break.

“While investigations were on, the family of Badeh’s friend paid a ransom to ensure his release. However, we have continued with the investigation and we have made progress. We will inform members of the public after the Christmas break,” an air force officer said.

The four-star general was killed on the evening of December 18, 2018, while returning from his farm.

His Tundra Toyota truck was riddled with bullets piercing the windscreen and killing him instantly.

Out of the three occupants of the vehicle, however, Badeh was the only one that was killed thereby fueling speculations that he was assassinated.

https://lailasnews.com/alex-badehs-friend-released-by-killers

lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers by dannybrasky(m): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2018
Seriously FTC again! Another bottle of Hennessey for myself wink wink!

More revalation,I am waiting for more b4 making my own conclusion.

But come to think of it,if it was an assassination both the driver and the friend would have been killed to avoid witnesses.

What benefit would Bade's killing be to the present government?

They said Bade knows too much... well if he knows too much,it would have been about the past government he worked for and not of the government in power he didn't /never worked for.

Bade is hardly/never a threat to the current government,he barely even oppose the government. so y kill him,when the likes of Saraki,dino,ffk,reno and the other guys tormenting the hell out of the governments lives are walking freely.

Like I said,I'm yet to reach a conclusion until I hear Bade's friend side of the story. And trust me,I am patiently waiting.

9 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers by LegitHustler: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2018
Na wa o, news unfolding shocked

Play music from your phone to your sound system wirelessly using the bluetooth music receiver works on home theater, car stereo, headphone and speakers

Click the link on my signature to whatsapp or call 070 68 190 3 1 1 for more info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers by Teewhy2: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2018
Thank GOD for the good news, but the story is still somehow nothing shows that Badeh tried to attack them when they were to be abducted that made them kill him. if they are actual kidnappers and not hired assassins they will prefer to abduct Badeh than other person in the car because they will generate more money from his people, his stature would have sold him out that he is a big man.

35 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers by Houseofglam7(f): 11:24am On Dec 24, 2018
undecided
Re: Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers by thunderbabs: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2018
Oga o
Re: Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers by ipobarecriminals: 11:25am On Dec 24, 2018
sad diff tori.One version, Amu Roba,kidnappers, ritualist.Soon,we go hear as he wan scale fence..This is Pure Assassination .Nonsense

14 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers by abmethod: 11:25am On Dec 24, 2018
1 don't understand what is happening to me these days I don't get too much likes & comments on my posts. It's as if someone has tempered with my calabash in the village!!!! Can I get some likes to Shame my village people?

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 24, 2018
Trying to make it look like a case of "kidnapping gone wrong"... But the lie will not stand.

We all know it is a pure case of assassination. undecided

But who cares undecided

The fat belly Defense Chief did our country evil.

All our corrupt leaders must die. .. anywhich way!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers by kennisman(m): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2018
okay
Re: Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2018
Kidnaappers and robbers with no remorse

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers by theoldpretender(m): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2018
Should not be hard to follow the money....though it won't have been paid through the banks.

Police should also debrief the friend. Maybe something in his memory should lead to the killers.

I don't like Badeh, he was corrupt...but he did not deserve to be murdered. His murderers must be caught to prevent them from harming other people.

7 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers by Ogalanyaidi(m): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2018
The cabal in Asorock should be investigated

9 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers by maj59(m): 11:26am On Dec 24, 2018
good
Re: Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers by gowaga68: 11:26am On Dec 24, 2018
Bad market
Re: Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers by dadebayo1(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2018
Set up..
Re: Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers by agabaI23(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2018
Musa's gist of armed robbery didn't stick, they had to spin another story.

There were 4 people in the car and none was hurt according to the family.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers by jamace(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2018
Further confirmation that it was an assassination.

7 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers by Jermat20(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2018
Something is definitely wrong somewhere. Government knows about his death

6 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers by blackgold2018(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2018
This might not be assassination they way people are thinking. The kidnappers thought Badeh's friend at the back seat is the main oga. Or maybe it's definitely an assassination and a planned script.

5 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers by pope777(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2018
It must have been an assasination! Kidnappers would have prefered having the big fish alive!

5 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers by RevLikeBigYansh: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2018
Fulani criminals

3 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers by Racoon(m): 11:30am On Dec 24, 2018
Confirmed! Badeh's killing was a clear case of political assassination disguised as a robbery incident.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers by NessaBoo(f): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2018
I've reiterated several times, it's absolutely possible Badeh was just a victim of coincidence and the awful security in that axis!
FFK and Reno should pls stop politicizing the death of this man, they shouldn't rope him in their web of lies and propaganda.

Let him go and meet his creator in peace for judgement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers by Kenekingisback: 11:31am On Dec 24, 2018
APC dramas angry
Re: Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers by kanubiafra: 11:31am On Dec 24, 2018
another cover up story. they will soon say no ransome was paid

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers by kestolove95(m): 11:32am On Dec 24, 2018
So u guys saying it was all stage to look like a case of kidnapping gone wrong, una want make dem kill d friend too b4 una gree sai na pure assassination ba?

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers by slimfit1(m): 11:33am On Dec 24, 2018
Enough of this story now abeg dont you people get bored of these stories.
Re: Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers by Passionate888: 11:33am On Dec 24, 2018
Buhari plan has worked. Systematic killings everywhere you go.

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers by bluecircle470: 11:34am On Dec 24, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad diff tori.One version, Amu Roba,kidnappers, ritualist.Soon,we go hear as he wan scale fence..This is Pure Assassination .Nonsense

Inspector, kindly keep quiet and use your sense, it’s end of the year already

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Kidnapped In Malaysia For Refusing To Share $49,000 From Love Scam / Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) / Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.