Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) (42438 Views)

Wizkid Gets A Customized PJ Floormat For His Newfound Status (Video) / Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift / Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) by Dailyhappenings: 11:51am On Dec 24, 2018
Wizkid a.k.a 'Daddy Yo' has professed his love for his three kids and their mothers in the Made in Lagos Festival yesterday, the portrait of his three kids was drawn by a fan and presented to him in the event.

see photo

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/i-love-all-my-kids-equally-and-all.html

1 Like

Re: Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2018
This madeinlagos na real fan interaction concert. Heard on instagram dt some people came up and gave him award. They created a wizkid whassap group, they made an award and presented it to him.

I love wizkid o, but mehn some people are jobless. shocked

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) by Ekiseme(m): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
mynairaland2018:

This madeinlagos na real fan interaction concert. Heard on instagram dt some people came up and gave him award. They created a wizkid whassap group, they made an award and presented it to him.

passion, Mr Dickson

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) by amajato: 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
Vacancy...
Teachers needed

1. English language graduate (British curriculum)
2. Preschool teachers (EYFS)

Note.. you must be residing in Benin.

Send your CV to... Vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ekiseme:
passion, Mr Dickson
K.

1 Like

Re: Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) by EbukaHades10(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ekiseme:
passion, Mr Dickson
Passion of who? Christ? Wizchrist?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) by Lavoca: 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
Celebrity and fake lifestyle. This shows the first portrait was staged by wizkid and his PR team

45 Likes

Re: Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) by Zeinymira(f): 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Create a WhatsApp group for him shocked Wawu

7 Likes

Re: Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) by Akshow: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
I dont blame the guy that painted only one kid because that is the only kid he shows off on social media. Well this still doesnt change the fact that he is a dead beat dad.

12 Likes

Re: Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) by dominique(f): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
Even from the not very clear photo, it's obvious that the second son resembles him most. Too bad he's the one he's least connected to

1 Like

Re: Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) by GentleMoney: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
grin
Re: Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
These people sef.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) by easynetsms(m): 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Happy Christmas to all those reading this comment ...

Check my signature for cheap data

1 Like

Re: Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) by landmark86: 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
Jobless set of people
I dnt no when wizkid now turn to Mandela

3 Likes

Re: Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) by Slynation(m): 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
One fast guy don capitalize on the stuff grin make sense shaah

1 Like

Re: Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) by abbey621(m): 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
Akshow:
I dont blame the guy that painted only one kid because that is the only kid he shows off on social media. Well this still doesnt change the fact that he is a dead beat dad.

And where is your father? Has he ever spent 1m on you not to talk of 5m? Rubbish!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) by Zanotee: 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lavoca:
Celebrity and fake lifestyle. This shows the first portrait was staged by wizkid and his PR team
My thought undecided

3 Likes

Re: Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) by bamidelevictor(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
My broda e reach to shout wawu o
Zeinymira:

Re: Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
Zeinymira:

Is that you on your dp? or borrow dp? DP looks cool anyway, beautiful albino.
Re: Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) by Lucifer66(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
Children that are dying of hunger?
Children he can't feed?
Whoever made this is mad!

1 Like

Re: Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) by Factfinder1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
amajato:
Vacancy...
Teachers needed

1. English language graduate (British curriculum)
2. Preschool teachers (EYFS)

Note.. you must be residing in Benin.

Send your CV to... Vokesmaja@gmail.com

Can you be paying for my flight from Abuja to Benin daily grin

1 Like

Re: Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) by sunnymix: 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
dominique:
Even from the not very clear photo, it's obvious that the second son resembles him most. Too bad he's the one he's least connected to
Re: Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) by Akshow: 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
abbey621:

And where is your father? Has he ever spent 1m on you not to talk of 5m? Rubbish!
I dont meddle with kids who have no iota of respect for their fathers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) by anambraamaka: 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lol
Re: Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
He loves his kids bt has issues with the mums.

2 Likes

Re: Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
I like wizkid though he is hard working and has 3 ladies and he is capable of taking care of them (not lazy)

While some lazy guys too will b talking of baby mama, ,,,i just pity them, ,,,,when u buy baby food and panpas u go run go hide for sokoto

2 Likes

Re: Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) by Oweku: 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
Star BOY... grin

Browse and earn...check my signature..its free.

1 Like

Re: Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) by sunnywhyt007: 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nice one Daddy yo
Re: Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) by idreezbaba(m): 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
that concert is record breaking.. wizzy is Goat

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car / Top 10 Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.