Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Am The Only Guy A Lady Would Never Refer To As "All Men Are Dsame"(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am The Only Guy A Lady Would Never Refer To As "All Men Are Dsame"(pic) (850 Views)

As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am The Only Guy A Lady Would Never Refer To As "All Men Are Dsame"(pic) by Abortions: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
Oops! Like i said am the only one. "i'm the one" LikE DJ KHALID's Song Featuring Bieber, CHANCEdRapper, Quavo and Lil Wayne WiTH OVER 1billion ViEWS ON YOUTUBE......... Plus am THE one with the most mentions in NL's History (Atleast 102 mentions A DaY..story For Another Day)..... Plus am THE ONE WIth MoRE CREDIT ALERTS This YEaR...THANK G.O.D FOR THAT ANYWays.... Plus AM THE MOST FROSHED UP NAIRALANDER EVER LIVETH U Can ASK Ur GF.., i Ain't gat NothiNG TO PROVE TO no Pussi Goan Meet SEUN For MORE inFO...OR BETTER Still goAN Argue wiTH UR LEFT BALLS.

P.s Merry Xmas And An EVENTful NEW year iN Advance. Peace

Re: Am The Only Guy A Lady Would Never Refer To As "All Men Are Dsame"(pic) by adisabarber(m): 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
Stay off drugs kid

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: Cameltoe Fails: Hilarious But Sexy / "Sex Is Spiritual", Says Timaya / The Level Of Sexual Harassment In Uniport Is Too High.99.9% Even The Married Fem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.