Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:01 AM

Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide (25230 Views)

Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) / (video): Wizkid Female Fan Collapses As She Meets Him For The First Time / Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by notoriousbabe: 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
Dem for leave am, our population for don reduce by one now

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by phranklyn92(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
kestolove95:
Mumu stupid Igbo girl

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by stubbornman(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
If nah my sister nah me go later use my hand kill am... cos i no go fit stand the shame from my friends angry angry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by dreamwords: 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
Make she no worry starboy dey for you
Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by davibid: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
Her village people just won put death for Wizkid head after them don remote her from their viewing center

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by Chrisrare: 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
10 years from now; She'll cry in shame while watching how poverty and waywardness led her into what she did.
U've said it all. Nothing else to say.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
kestolove95:
Mumu stupid Igbo girl
who tell u say na igbo girl ? To use ur toto for ritual dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
That girl knows what she is doing. If you believe that crap of suicide attempt you are on your own

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
Star boy to the world

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by Suprises: 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
Season greetings to my fellow Nairalanders!
This is an appeal to good and kindhearted forumites. I have been having problems ever since I was duped of my hard earned money by fraudsters. Since then life has become unbearable for me. Things has become soo difficult for me that I cannot even afford transport money to take my properties to the village so I can start building my life from the village because paying house rent here is no longer affordable for me and I've been served Quit notice from my landlord.
Any good nairaland who can volunteer to help me in anyway financially or accomodate me in his house for this festive period would be relieving me from depression.
Please help an unfortunate brother. Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lol them for allow her na,stupid girl when no go fit reply her BF back if him say I love you

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by hayodejipop: 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lol... Who she help Make she go die jejely jor Abeg gather here if u are here to read comment

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by U2ice(m): 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
Na highness
Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by Excallibur(m): 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
And feminists wants us to take women serious grin
Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by mechanics(m): 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
It seems she's not normal, that's the result that someone will get, by handling the things of the world with a tight hand, but tell that lady to go to church for 5hrs, she won't even stay till the end of the service.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by Tuljaking(m): 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
YurFatHer:
Lolz... why r women dying for wizkid all d tym. Any breaking news now, pesin dye or bow for wizkid. nawaooo

is wizkid using something jazzy. if u knw, u know

Marketing stunt
Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by Mysselff2: 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
Kolombz:
This is height of extreme stupidity.I thought it is only the whites that are capable of such daft antics.The lady is a disgrace to herself,her family,friends,her future husband and her unborn children.They should have allowed her to go ahead with the suicide.That would have reduced the number of stupid people we have in this country by one.
The reprehensible manner in which most of our youths worship our yeyebrities nauseates me.

She is an attention seeking brat, why did she allow them to rescue her? If she was serious, the moment she saw the security guys coming to truncate her plan, she should have jumped off immediately even if she has not reached the very top of the mast, she should have plunged head first, that way she would have easily realized her aim.Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by DAYOODS(m): 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
Wizy Dayo my name sake , go meet this Lady B4 she kill herself oooh na beg I dey beg you...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by Epifanio(m): 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
Disgusting biafran girl wants to kill herself because she did not see starboy performance.

UGLY TETE !!!

;Biafran women committing suicide over Yoruba men since 65BC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by slap1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Somebody's girlfriend. Rubbish.
Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by PapaAdanna: 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
Dem for allow her kuku die because she is already useless

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
YurFatHer:
Lolz... why r women dying for wizkid all d tym. Any breaking news now, pesin dye or bow for wizkid. nawaooo

is wizkid using something jazzy. if u knw, u know
All those oyibo celebrities must be using jazz too. Black man.
Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by YurFatHer: 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
mynairaland2018:

All those oyibo celebrities must be using jazz too. Black man.
fellow black man.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
In biology, this is called natural selection, the foolish ones take themselves out, leaving the intelligent ones alive. They made a mistake by saving her, nature was taking its cause and they stopped it.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by LIVEBYTRUTH: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
Story, check her out for drug abuse, or ask her how much she was payed by Nollywood industry - wizzkid? what is this guy singing? Mery Xmas to all Naiaralanders !!
Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by iremide007(m): 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hello nairalanders, pls bless me this festive season and God will bless you too. 0160847155 gtb any amount will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by Segeshow: 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
Cheap publicity stunt. No hungry Nigerian girl who like free tinz and sharwama will kill herself because of anybody. She too like awoof to die,awon elebi.
Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by traihit: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
Kolombz:
This is height of extreme stupidity.I thought it is only the whites that are capable of such daft antics.The lady is a disgrace to herself,her family,friends,her future husband and her unborn children.They should have allowed her to go ahead with the suicide.That would have reduced the number of stupid people we have in this country by one.
The reprehensible manner in which most of our youths worship our yeyebrities nauseates me.

That's to tell you that we've successfully imported the attitudes of the whites which we used to see as moronic and idiotic. I'm afraid we might need to start preparing for kids shooting sporadically like they do in US even though bearing arms is illegal here.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by stchinedu: 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
My pain are the 'good samaritans' undecided undecided undecided

Na wu send them?

Can't they be the Levite Lk.10:32?

Re: Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
This one don chop belle-full

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Damola Olatunji Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos / Tonto Dikeh Reaches Out To Halima Abubakar After Her Fibroid Surgery / Actress Oge Okoye Shares Early Morning Photo (adorable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.