Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Gusau-Zaria Road Blocked As Thousands Protest Killings In Zamfara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gusau-Zaria Road Blocked As Thousands Protest Killings In Zamfara (17278 Views)

Anambra Landlords Protest Killings, Destruction, Multiple Levies / 2 Police Killed,1 Arrested As Anambra Keke Riders Protest Killings, Abductions / Roads Blocked As Osinbajo Visits Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gusau-Zaria Road Blocked As Thousands Protest Killings In Zamfara by LibertyRep: 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
Are the protesters safe?

What's the situation report because we read in the other thread that they were given the Shia treatment.

1 Like

Re: Gusau-Zaria Road Blocked As Thousands Protest Killings In Zamfara by nnachukz(m): 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
Na Buhari votes dey go so o.

1 Like

Re: Gusau-Zaria Road Blocked As Thousands Protest Killings In Zamfara by Vic74real: 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
APC never see anything yet.even the touted North's blind loyalty is collapsing.the suffering and killing is too much.And indeed,it's even the northerners that are suffering more.early next year,I see a nation-wide street protests against this evil govt.Schools are closed,lecturers on strike,labour going on strike in January,millions of young people out of jobs.Hey, Buhari.. u wld soon feel the pulse of an angry nation!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gusau-Zaria Road Blocked As Thousands Protest Killings In Zamfara by higgs: 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
Elections are coming, they should protest with their votes. When an elected government cannot ensure security of lives and property, that cover has failed and should be voted out.

1 Like

Re: Gusau-Zaria Road Blocked As Thousands Protest Killings In Zamfara by insperyadyou: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Because of this governor, oshiomole cannot enter zamfara state
Re: Gusau-Zaria Road Blocked As Thousands Protest Killings In Zamfara by shugabasbn: 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
Just declare state of emergency in that state u will see Yari and his deputy call their boys to order. One of the reasons I don't like Buhari, he gives those governors too hands to operate
Re: Gusau-Zaria Road Blocked As Thousands Protest Killings In Zamfara by Yankee101: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
Vote APC out already

1 Like

Re: Gusau-Zaria Road Blocked As Thousands Protest Killings In Zamfara by maxzzo1(m): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
Finally zombies don recollected themselves.... Vote out APC

1 Like

Re: Gusau-Zaria Road Blocked As Thousands Protest Killings In Zamfara by Jaqenhghar: 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
khalifjgusau:
Thank God our (Zamfara) people are now having sense!
Dont conclude yet till after February
Re: Gusau-Zaria Road Blocked As Thousands Protest Killings In Zamfara by Centcanada: 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
My own problem with some Nigerians is that, they refuse to see an obvious fact that this APC are course party that ever since they came to power, blood shed every where in all the state. Its better we sent them packing come 2019. We have have power to do so. Let's remove APC our able Nigerian Youth.

1 Like

Re: Gusau-Zaria Road Blocked As Thousands Protest Killings In Zamfara by petermichaels(m): 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hmmm !! Those pple are taking serious risk.... Didn't they see wat they did to Shites protesting in Abuja....
...well they have been pushed to the wall.
Still wishing for the day the whole country will protest against bad government.
Baba must "maalo"

1 Like

Re: Gusau-Zaria Road Blocked As Thousands Protest Killings In Zamfara by uthlaw: 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
there is no sitting president that want to contest for second term and will be killing is own people's....
Re: Gusau-Zaria Road Blocked As Thousands Protest Killings In Zamfara by ahaika23: 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
Sai Baba! Buhari till 2030!
Re: Gusau-Zaria Road Blocked As Thousands Protest Killings In Zamfara by kotv: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
Feraz:
Aren't you seeing people from the South campaigning for him too? I'm just afraid what his next level will bring to us and the fact that many Zomboids aren't seeing how insecurity is increasing, because according to them, it's 16 years of PDP.

That aside, are you sure about him being a disaster to the North because reports say otherwise.

The annoying thing about his supporters is the hypocrisy being displayed. I recall Jonathan campaigning and dancing when Chibok happened and he was called all sorts; fast forward to PMB who was launching Next Level while soldiers were murdered in Metele, there was outcry from few Nigerians while the APC stalwarts tried downplaying what happened. Such Hypocrisy!

Please don't mind the BMC pretending Buhari is loved in South. Buhari is hated in South and for obvious reason. The only people in South liking him and supporting him are Yoruba and that's because of their own selfish reasons. APC with their tribal politics is trying to inform the North that he's hated because he's fulani yet Yaradua was fulani, Atinku is also fulani yet both loved and respected by South. Buhari is hated because he's incompetent, greedy dictator. I fear what his next level is. If he can be this terrible during his first term knowing he has to do an election for the second term, I'm afraid to see what he does if he gets that second term.
Re: Gusau-Zaria Road Blocked As Thousands Protest Killings In Zamfara by smileyoo: 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
am even tired of nigerian wahala. i 've made up my mind that, if eventually bubu's cabals were re-elected next yr, i 'll no more speak against whatever evils that befalls nigerians, due to the incompetence of the govt, i 'll see it as a choice well made by nigerians, with all the baggages involved.
Re: Gusau-Zaria Road Blocked As Thousands Protest Killings In Zamfara by kotv: 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
kareemkamil:
How much did you people being paid for protest. Hmmmmm

Why would they get paid to protest when people are dying yet the people supposed to protect them are downplaying it. Do you think everyone have no integrity like yourself. Go collect your 30k and be quiet
Re: Gusau-Zaria Road Blocked As Thousands Protest Killings In Zamfara by khalifjgusau(m): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
It is obvious the Presidency has isolated Zamfara, they don't even know that Birnin-Magaji, the home of the defence minister is not in Tsafe Local Government.

Re: Gusau-Zaria Road Blocked As Thousands Protest Killings In Zamfara by Melison(m): 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
kareemkamil:
How much did you people being paid for protest. Hmmmmm
They are here

Re: Gusau-Zaria Road Blocked As Thousands Protest Killings In Zamfara by tinktanker: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
Their mumu don dey do
Re: Gusau-Zaria Road Blocked As Thousands Protest Killings In Zamfara by Ayobami7(m): 1:06am On Dec 25, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Gusau-Zaria Road Blocked As Thousands Protest Killings In Zamfara by rka2: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Dissolves LG, Board Chairmen, Places Embargo On Council, State / There'll Be No Election If You Fail To Release Kanu In 2022 - Ohaneze To Buhari / Train Moves In Completed Itakpe-ajaokuta-warri Standard Rail Track (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.