Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,740 members, 7,806,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Actor Deyemi Okanlawon Shares His Cute Family Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Deyemi Okanlawon Shares His Cute Family Photo (14590 Views)

Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix / Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife / Yul Edochie, His Wife, Daughter And Son In Cute Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Deyemi Okanlawon Shares His Cute Family Photo by vickayo: 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Deyemi Okanlawon is a Nigerian film, television, theatre and voice actor.

Actor, Deyemi Okanlawon shares cute photo of his family as she captioned:

"#MerryChristmas and a #HappyNewYear to you and your loved ones from Deife, Demide, Dami & Deyemi Okanlawon #gistvic"

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/actor-deyemi-okanlawon-shares-his-cute.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actor Deyemi Okanlawon Shares His Cute Family Photo by vickayo: 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
shocked
Re: Actor Deyemi Okanlawon Shares His Cute Family Photo by GOFRONT(m): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
cool

Boy child.....Boychild.......Boy child....see boyz....

And that's exactly how I want them.....God I pray

#Nogirlchild

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Deyemi Okanlawon Shares His Cute Family Photo by mynaijadj(m): 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
One more boy to Deyemi
Re: Actor Deyemi Okanlawon Shares His Cute Family Photo by CodeTemplar: 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
is that Remi Tinubu?
Re: Actor Deyemi Okanlawon Shares His Cute Family Photo by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Actor Deyemi Okanlawon Shares His Cute Family Photo by Wahala90: 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2018

1 Share

Re: Actor Deyemi Okanlawon Shares His Cute Family Photo by laughitall(m): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
Good to go
Re: Actor Deyemi Okanlawon Shares His Cute Family Photo by ibkayee(f): 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
GOFRONT:
cool

#Nogirlchild
You will have all female quadruplets #IJN grin

7 Likes

Re: Actor Deyemi Okanlawon Shares His Cute Family Photo by kokan: 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
GOFRONT:
cool

#Nogirlchild
Na your type they become Abigirl. No just put mind, prepare your mind to welcome anything before God will just bless you with girls alone

7 Likes

Re: Actor Deyemi Okanlawon Shares His Cute Family Photo by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Beautiful family!
Compliment of the season to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Actor Deyemi Okanlawon Shares His Cute Family Photo by zealousayo(m): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
I like this man mehn
Re: Actor Deyemi Okanlawon Shares His Cute Family Photo by LotusFan: 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
Such a Beautiful family...This is one actor Who knows how to interprete roles in Nollywood that is rare. It’s obvious he is hard working and focused.

Merry Christmas to the Okanlawans!

1 Like

Re: Actor Deyemi Okanlawon Shares His Cute Family Photo by cahrym(m): 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
CodeTemplar:
is that Remi Tinubu?
Remi surutu ni

1 Like

Re: Actor Deyemi Okanlawon Shares His Cute Family Photo by Mizwisdom(f): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
GOFRONT:
cool

#Nogirlchild

If your wife wants same thing then I join you in praying but if she wan born girl too, I'll advice you to be flexible on that o especially as girls love their dads more smiley
Re: Actor Deyemi Okanlawon Shares His Cute Family Photo by GOFRONT(m): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
I want to be AbiBoy..... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Actor Deyemi Okanlawon Shares His Cute Family Photo by Ayobami7(m): 1:07am On Dec 25, 2018
Cute family

(1) (Reply)

Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down / OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) / Unlimited LA Hails Clarence Peters As Africa’s ‘hardest Working’ Video Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.