Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,053 members, 7,807,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

8 Years After, Buhari Completes N2.5 Bn Baro River Port - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Years After, Buhari Completes N2.5 Bn Baro River Port (17795 Views)

Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) / Baro Port Dormant, 8 Months After Commissioning / Yusuf Buhari Completes His NYSC, Shows Off Discharge Certificate. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Years After, Buhari Completes N2.5 Bn Baro River Port by herlonso: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Rubbish

GEJ started and almost finished it, he did good
the complex, which was awarded at N2.5billion while the cargo handling equipment worth about N1.5billion was completed in 2016, is yet to be commissioned.

Now you come saying" almost "for elections?
Liars it rot away for 3 years!
The only reason GEJ no finish, because the road collapsed and it needed to be fixed so the big trucks can get through. Google it!
Na almost be all Gej's project. They commissioned projects and they will be crying it's their project. Project initiated without completion is that one a project or a way to loot
Re: 8 Years After, Buhari Completes N2.5 Bn Baro River Port by Bishop4real: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
CoolAmbience:

I am with you on this.

Imagine, they are not ashamed to always come out to say that GEJ started every project. How can a president who spent about 6 years in office have a project completion rate of less than 20%?

Pemit me to differ with you that Jonathan didn't mean well starting these projects otherwise nothing would have stopped him from completing them. If not that he used the projects to 'steal' money from the treasury and enrich cronies, which other explanation can be offered for this high rate of uncompleted projects, while crude sold for over $100 per barrel during most of his stay in office?

The man matter taya me wallahi!

When one backdates corruption to them, they will remind you that it's in the past. They detest blames from the past but would love Praises from the past. Nonsense!!!���

6 Likes

Re: 8 Years After, Buhari Completes N2.5 Bn Baro River Port by herlonso: 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bishop4real:

When one backdates corruption to them, they will remind you that it's in the past. They detest blames from the past but would love Praises from the past. Nonsense!!!���
You deserve some accolades. Useless party they are
Re: 8 Years After, Buhari Completes N2.5 Bn Baro River Port by deomelo: 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bishop4real:

Well stated. They are all mentality corrupt.

1 Like

Re: 8 Years After, Buhari Completes N2.5 Bn Baro River Port by Amein(m): 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
IamEmem:

Op stop lying!! That picture is an FPSO neither is that terminal baro port. More over cargo handling terminals were just installed in baro port.
Stop spreading fake news.

It's not about the pix but the story.
Re: 8 Years After, Buhari Completes N2.5 Bn Baro River Port by seangy4konji: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
Be deceiving g yourself.
Re: 8 Years After, Buhari Completes N2.5 Bn Baro River Port by wink2015(m): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
BARO PORT OR NO BARO PORT.

They still need the Atlantic Ocean based ports to operate effectively like the Warri Port, Bayela Port, Onne Port, Sapele Port, Ondo port, Apapa Port.

Big cargo can not enter Niger state.

I am wondering of what economic value is this port to Nigeria?

That money should have been used to fix the existing seaport in the core maritime state and not to carve out new ones.

I see it as a northern desperation for a sea port.

1 Like

Re: 8 Years After, Buhari Completes N2.5 Bn Baro River Port by greatman247(m): 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
deomelo:

God Bless You.

Of what use to Nigerias are uncompleted and abandoned projects?

What are we supposed to do them.

They have hundreds of abandoned and rusting away projects all over Nigeria that we have to look for extra funds to complete and put to use for Nigerians and these anti Nigerian elements are shouting who started.arw they Happy that projects are started, abandoned and never completed because I don't get their backward and warped mentally?

Well, I know their history of hatred and bitterness so no surprise here.

Obviously, Nigeria is succeeding while they are failing.

Amen and you too. Don't mind that party of thieves and their blinded supporters that love to argue blindly.
Re: 8 Years After, Buhari Completes N2.5 Bn Baro River Port by CoolAmbience(m): 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bishop4real:

My brother, d tin taya me!
Re: 8 Years After, Buhari Completes N2.5 Bn Baro River Port by amdx21: 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
MetroBaba1:
Of what economic impart to our nation?
Ask your PDP that initiated it
Re: 8 Years After, Buhari Completes N2.5 Bn Baro River Port by greatman247(m): 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
lovemoi2:

Thank you

You're so welcome dear
Re: 8 Years After, Buhari Completes N2.5 Bn Baro River Port by amdx21: 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
wink2015:
BARO PORT OR NO BARO PORT.

They still need the Atlantic Ocean based ports to operate effectively like the Warri Port, Bayela Port, Onne Port, Sapele Port, Ondo port, Apapa Port.

Big cargo can not enter Niger state.

I am wondering of what economic value is this port to Nigeria?

That money should have been used to fix the existing seaport in the core maritime state and not to carve out new ones.

I see it as a northern desperation for a sea port.

Remember it’s your PDP that started it so the dullardness is on you guys
Re: 8 Years After, Buhari Completes N2.5 Bn Baro River Port by greatman247(m): 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
lovemoi2:

You are one of the wise Nigerians... I really hope the youths start thinking like this

Thanks and you're smart too.
Re: 8 Years After, Buhari Completes N2.5 Bn Baro River Port by san316(m): 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
The road to the the place totally collapsed so you could not pass through with the big machines. Please know the whole story.

That means apart from completing the project, Buhari also constructed the road. What a great man
Re: 8 Years After, Buhari Completes N2.5 Bn Baro River Port by Ayobami7(m): 1:49am On Dec 25, 2018
ok
Re: 8 Years After, Buhari Completes N2.5 Bn Baro River Port by Baselm: 6:48am On Dec 25, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
It was completed but instead of giving GEJ credit they bury it to use for next election. Why did they talk about it now? ELECTION!

So Jonathan will be daft enough to leave a completed project uncommissioned
Re: 8 Years After, Buhari Completes N2.5 Bn Baro River Port by OgaBuhari: 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
PythonAmaka:
python amaka
who stole this one's senses?
Re: 8 Years After, Buhari Completes N2.5 Bn Baro River Port by OgaBuhari: 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
martineverest:
I guess u need microscope to see those pictures
zombie that's a random pics taken from the internet.
north still remains landlocked
Re: 8 Years After, Buhari Completes N2.5 Bn Baro River Port by Bitterleafsoup: 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
Baselm:

So Jonathan will be daft enough to leave a completed project uncommissioned
The last of the heavy equipment such as cranes and other dock equipment needed to be brought in. The contractor did not want to lose another truck and stopped the work.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cbn Will Pursue All Legal Means To Bring Perpetrator Of Fake Audio To Justice / Buhari Orders Probe Of 295 Smuggled Petroleum Tankers Illegally Released / Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.