Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

This Passionate And Intense Love For Thin Girls With Small Boobs And Curvy Ass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Passionate And Intense Love For Thin Girls With Small Boobs And Curvy Ass (3072 Views)

Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? / This Passionate And Intense Love For Thin Girls With Small Boobs And Curvy Ass / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Passionate And Intense Love For Thin Girls With Small Boobs And Curvy Ass by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
My heart bleeds for them. If i can't get a girl with these features then i think i'm okay on my own. I speak from my heart when i say i have this zeal to make one happy. They are the perfect structure of womanhood. If you are one, don't be shy send me a message.

2 Likes

Re: This Passionate And Intense Love For Thin Girls With Small Boobs And Curvy Ass by greatnaija01: 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
I can hook you up but the issue is your love is SELFISH.....

to make a lady happy is NOT sex or money... it is helping her fulfill her dreams and you can NOT do that for any lady but only ONE or TWO....

so I feel you should get your head out of such thoughts and just focus on enjoying christmas and being the best version of yourself in 2019
isiaka007:
My heart bleeds for them. If i can't get a girl with these features then i think i'm okay on my own. I speak from my heart when i say i have this zeal to make one happy. They are the perfect structure of womanhood. If you are one, don't be shy send me a message.
Re: This Passionate And Intense Love For Thin Girls With Small Boobs And Curvy Ass by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
grin

8 Likes

Re: This Passionate And Intense Love For Thin Girls With Small Boobs And Curvy Ass by highpriestess: 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin
Gimme 3 abeg.

grin
Re: This Passionate And Intense Love For Thin Girls With Small Boobs And Curvy Ass by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
highpriestess:
Gimme 3 abeg.
grin
Na only one I fit release tongue
Re: This Passionate And Intense Love For Thin Girls With Small Boobs And Curvy Ass by highpriestess: 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
MariaLavina:
Na only one I fit release tongue
I need 3 abeg, one to spread legs, another as a table of popcorn, the the other is for sitting angry grin

1 Like

Re: This Passionate And Intense Love For Thin Girls With Small Boobs And Curvy Ass by JasonScoolari: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
Dear Mr. Isìaki, Have you tried checking them out on twitter or Facebook?

Re: This Passionate And Intense Love For Thin Girls With Small Boobs And Curvy Ass by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
Wonderful. I don't argue i just show what i can do. If you are really serious....
greatnaija01:

to make a lady happy is NOT sex or money... it is helping her fulfill her dreams and you can NOT do that for any lady but only ONE or TWO....

so I feel you should get your head out of such thoughts and just focus on enjoying christmas and being the best version of yourself in 2019
Re: This Passionate And Intense Love For Thin Girls With Small Boobs And Curvy Ass by MJBOLT: 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
highpriestess:

I need 3 abeg, one to spread legs, another as a table of popcorn, the the other is for sitting angry grin

Re: This Passionate And Intense Love For Thin Girls With Small Boobs And Curvy Ass by cooluzi: 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
so sad nah pot belle babe full naija
Re: This Passionate And Intense Love For Thin Girls With Small Boobs And Curvy Ass by highpriestess: 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
[quote author=MJBOLT post=74131643][/quote]
tongue
Re: This Passionate And Intense Love For Thin Girls With Small Boobs And Curvy Ass by greatnaija01: 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
PM and ensure none of them knows anything about this
isiaka007:
Wonderful. I don't argue i just show what i can do. If you are really serious....
Re: This Passionate And Intense Love For Thin Girls With Small Boobs And Curvy Ass by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
highpriestess:

Lemme give you bench or mat grin

1 Like

Re: This Passionate And Intense Love For Thin Girls With Small Boobs And Curvy Ass by UNUKHASO: 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
IS SERIOUS STILL ALIVE
Re: This Passionate And Intense Love For Thin Girls With Small Boobs And Curvy Ass by highpriestess: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lemme give you bench or mat grin
Wiket . grin cheesy
Re: This Passionate And Intense Love For Thin Girls With Small Boobs And Curvy Ass by kiddoiLL(m): 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
The curvier the Ass the bigger the pants, Fvckboy...sense will not kill me

1 Like

Re: This Passionate And Intense Love For Thin Girls With Small Boobs And Curvy Ass by Ozkar: 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
greatnaija01:

what's your point exactly? Sexual attraction is selfish, and romantic love is mostly selfish. Say something else.

It's either you want to help or you don't. Your opinion on what he should focus on, is not as important as you like to think.
Re: This Passionate And Intense Love For Thin Girls With Small Boobs And Curvy Ass by greatnaija01: 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
I have already helped him pls read and understand. I have already sent him what he needs. TO SAY YOU WILL MAKE A WOMAN YOU HAVE NOT MET HAPPY IS SIMPLY IGNORANCE..... then when you have already slept with her and she is not happy or fulfilled then u will KNOW that sex is not FULFILLMENT.

ONE PERSON'S LOVE CAN NOT MAKE THE OTHER PARTNER HAPPY ALWAYS... hence there would be no divorce or break ups. so pls have some time to rethink

Ozkar:
what's your point exactly? Sexual attraction is selfish, and romantic love is mostly selfish. Say something else.

It's either you want to help or you don't. Your opinion on what he should focus on, is not as important as you like to think.
Re: This Passionate And Intense Love For Thin Girls With Small Boobs And Curvy Ass by Ozkar: 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
greatnaija01:
I have already helped him pls read and understand. I have already sent him what he needs. TO SAY YOU WILL MAKE A WOMAN YOU HAVE NOT MET HAPPY IS SIMPLY IGNORANCE..... then when you have already slept with her and she is not happy or fulfilled then u will KNOW that sex is not FULFILLMENT.

ONE PERSON'S LOVE CAN NOT MAKE THE OTHER PARTNER HAPPY ALWAYS... hence there would be no divorce or break ups. so pls have some time to rethink

I think this is a problem of simple English.

He said he has 'the zeal to make one happy'. The guarantee he is giving is that he will definitely try (because he has a strong desire to), when he finds that someone who qualifies.

You are arguing about whether he can say he will succeed in making her happy (and always too), which is totally different from what he said. Again, he didn't say sex is fulfillment or that it is how he hopes to make her happy. You are making up a stance for him, and then arguing against that made-up stance.

Please have some time to rethink, and realize that others are allowed to think differently from you and to have desires/goals different from yours. It's called Theory of Mind. Develop yours.

1 Like

Re: This Passionate And Intense Love For Thin Girls With Small Boobs And Curvy Ass by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ozkar:
I think this is a problem of simple English.

He said he has 'the zeal to make one happy'. The guarantee he is giving is that he will definitely try (because he has a strong desire to), when he finds that someone who qualifies.

You are arguing about whether he can say he will succeed in making her happy (and always too), which is totally different from what he said. Again, he didn't say sex is fulfillment or that it is how he hopes to make her happy. You are making up a stance for him, and then arguing against that made-up stance.

Please have some time to rethink, and realize that others are allowed to think differently from you and to have desires/goals different from yours. It's called Theory of Mind. Develop yours.

Great
Re: This Passionate And Intense Love For Thin Girls With Small Boobs And Curvy Ass by nedubest(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
do u hve money to take care of them??

(1) (Reply)

Can I Guy Of 40 Years Marry A Girl Of 20 Years Is It Possible? / It Is Finished, Grandma Caught Smoking Shisha And Dancing (pics&video) / Could He Have Ignored?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.