Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares (34909 Views)

Breaking: Femi Otedola Leaves Forte Oil As Chairman / Billionaire Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil, Exits Fuel Business / See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares by stephanie11: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Billionaire Businessman, Femi Otedola is set to sell all his shares in Forte Oil.

PoliticsNGR learnt on Monday afternoon that Otedola announced his intentions to sell his 75% direct and indirect shareholdings in Forte Oil via a notice to the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

Below is a photograph of the notice;

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-femi-otedola-set-dump-forte-oil/

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares by CilicMarin: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
This man has been "broke" for some years now...Only if you knew .

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares by JasonScoolari: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
Even Otedola is feeling the heat from this useless administration. It was not so during the time of GEJ.

Just see a whole Femi selling his property.

I pray he puts DJ Cuppy up for sale at any online stores, I might consider buying her.

146 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
Just sell all and atikulate to bounce back.

Even otedola and dangote are getting it tough since buhari came to power.

Buhari and osibanjo are synonymous to poverty.

70 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares by Sirheny007(m): 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
Sounds like someone is gonna file for bankruptcy... grin

16 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares by Built2last: 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
Buhariiiiii

That's the end of Forte oil. 75% sell of share is the end of the company

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares by bamasite(m): 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
WHY

The notice there is not clear. Someone should upload a copy we can read

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares by Factfinder1(m): 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
Village people Don dey shake him calabash

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
What? cry cry cry
Re: Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares by SarkinYarki: 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
Chris Buhari has finished everybody ..I remain adamant that no Nigerian has grown under Buhari
.non!!!!!!

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares by Aderewah: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
Don't always envy the rich. You might not imagine why he's taking such a step. Every level is just with a different devil.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares by NIKEDEEDS(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
Re: Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares by KillTheZombies: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
Dumbohari don finish this economy. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares by coolcharm(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
CilicMarin:
really?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares by viktor88: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
I will buy it

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares by kunleweb: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
He is distributing his wealth and has.no.need.fpr it anymore. What a nonle.gesture

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares by chibike69: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
grin

Chai dis girls don finish dis man money oo

10 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares by Anambralstson: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
Indomie generation will not understand, law of karma chasing Otedola, after stealing from Igbo man

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares by Xisnin(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
Buhari o
Re: Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares by Sirheny007(m): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
CilicMarin:

If you knew what?? mechie onu osiso
Going by your weird theory,

Dangote would have relocated to the village.
undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares by 12345baba(m): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
Owu ite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares by CilicMarin: 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Chris Buhari has finished everybody ..I remain adamant that no Nigerian has grown under Buhari
.non!!!!!!

Corrintian, come and see your lying friend: Salamrushdie, Paul, Farahaided etc in one of his numerous handles grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
Time for me to buy at least 50% of the shares, let me first contact my lawyer..
Re: Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares by lloyds(m): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
Factfinder1:
Village people Don dey shake him calabash

Lol, guy u no well o
Re: Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares by Ogaga87(m): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
Is this Africa magic or what

Can't believe this is true

I need pepper and water to wash my eyes

What's going on?

9 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares by adekanmbi1986(m): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hmm
Re: Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares by abbey621(m): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
Are people stupid or what? Selling shares does not mean you are going bankrupt or broke, the rich are always investing and divesting!

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares by Bizibi(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
The man is planning ahead of time,some people will start moving assets abroad.no one would love to make a mistake twice.....

7 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares by Geophilip: 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
based on recent trends I guess it what prompt this decision. best of luck. he remains one of Africa finest business men

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos / Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics / UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.