Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Best Hosting To Use For My Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Hosting To Use For My Site (885 Views)

Good Web Hosting To Use For My Blogging Career / Best Web Hosting To Consider In 2019 / Best Hosting Company For Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Hosting To Use For My Site by justhandicaps(f): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Good day great webmasters,

I'm planning to start posting my soccer tips for a wider audience and have almost completed a purchase of my domain from TFHost.

Now I have some problems I need the gurus here to help me out with...... since I'm new to this and want to do everything myself from domain purchase to theme installation.

Planning on purchasing the TFHost Micro hosting and don't know if it'll serve for +1000 daily visitors as a start.

Want to include a log in page too for customers that want to subscribe for my special tips and payment option with PayStack.

Also, I want my site to be easy to navigate and open.... something close to Nairaland and has a front page too.

Seems I'm asking too much but I'll appreciate if any can help me out and also recommend a very good domain and hosting company I can use confidently. Thanks.
Re: Best Hosting To Use For My Site by betahost247(m): 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
justhandicaps:

I'm planning to start posting my soccer tips for a wider audience and have almost completed a purchase of my domain from TFHost.

Now I have some problems I need the gurus here to help me out with...... since I'm new to this and want to do everything myself from domain purchase to theme installation.

Planning on purchasing the TFHost Micro hosting and don't know if it'll serve for +1000 daily visitors as a start.

Want to include a log in page too for customers that want to subscribe for my special tips and payment option with PayStack.

Also, I want my site to be easy to navigate and open.... something close to Nairaland and has a front page too.

Seems I'm asking too much but I'll appreciate if any can help me out and also recommend a very good domain and hosting company I can use confidently. Thanks.

Hello,

Beta Host provides Reliable and Web hosting company in Nigeria starting @ N3,500/year, with unlimited Bandwidth, free .com.ng domain, free ssl certificate, free seo tools and more server resources compared to other web hosting provider in Nigeria.

We now offer free site lock security to help in protecting your website against attack and malware bytes.

Visit us today and experience unbelievable futures from us:

https://www.betahost247.com/webhosting

I assured you of 100% uptime.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding our services.

Thank you

Regards,
Mariam
Beta Host Limited Sales Team

1 Like

Re: Best Hosting To Use For My Site by BitsMaster: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
justhandicaps:

It is easier to host your site where you bought your domain as a starter. There's always an opportunity to upgrade your hosting package when you run out of memory.

1 Like

Re: Best Hosting To Use For My Site by justhandicaps(f): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
Thanks bro, I've purchased with Qservers.

Now I'm having problem editing the site. Am new to site management and I bought it for business purpose. Can you guide me....??
Re: Best Hosting To Use For My Site by Julius2214(m): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
justhandicaps:

Now I'm having problem editing the site. Am new to site management and I bought it for business purpose. Can you guide me....??
With all the features you listed above, there's absolutely no way to do it yourself as a beginner, trust me.
I'll suggest you save yourself the stress and just get a website designer to do something nice for you.

You might just mess things up and end up spending more than you would with a web designer.

And please don't think I'm trying to persuade you to let me take up the job. It's just an advice and I don't even have time for that now as I have a lot of project to work on.

So just heed my advice and get someone to do it for u.
Peace ✌️

1 Like

Re: Best Hosting To Use For My Site by BitsMaster: 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
justhandicaps:

You can chat me up on WhatsApp for more discussion about it if you would.

1 Like

Re: Best Hosting To Use For My Site by polimaf(m): 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
justhandicaps:

Are you using cms? or just the host free Web builder?

1 Like

Re: Best Hosting To Use For My Site by hostkobo(m): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
justhandicaps:

Hi,

I can help, msg me on whatsapp, details in my signature

regards
HK

1 Like

Re: Best Hosting To Use For My Site by ashiraf(m): 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
justhandicaps:

I recommand you to use https://riseshost.com it's reliable and affordable

1 Like

Re: Best Hosting To Use For My Site by omojesu202(m): 7:32am On Mar 17, 2019
justhandicaps:

hi..
is your site ready?

(1) (Reply)

Did You Want To Learn Digital Marketing For Free? Drop Your Number / Get Your Quality SEO Content At Cheaper Rate / 2 Years Verified USA Adsense Plus Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.