Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? (85515 Views)

Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / My Fiance Broke Up With Me Because I Refuse To Have Pre-marital Sex With Him!!! / Is It True That Pre Marital Sex Destroys People Spiritually? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Arinzeshop: 11:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by marvin906(m): 11:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
Onyi22:

Lier.........
All is not well with u, how come u r still struggling to buy a bicycle?

the bicycle your useless father is dreaming to buy..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by DTGOLD(m): 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nyamiri:
I have an experience with the direct opposite.

There's this girl I have. Whenever we have sex, I get money and favour. More than 3 times, I noticed the same pattern. When I noticed, there was a day I tried something.

After we had sex, she told me she was looking for 60k to complete her rent. I told her I would give her 50k and she said it was too much, I should give her 30k. I insisted on giving her 50k. She collected it and was very grateful.

After going to drop her, on my way back, a customer called me for my services. What I usually charge 90k for, I billed him 300k and he paid. I mean transferred the 300k to me before getting home. I didn't mean to charge 300k, just wanted to confirm my suspicions about the babe.
and where is the girl now?hope you married her cos that would be the bone of your bone.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by marvin906(m): 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
Onyi22:
Rubbish.....
When many of the guys on this forum can only afford Ashawo, what else do they expect?
Try having sex with classic babes like us and u will experience breakthrough in life....

my dick rejects gutter scums like you

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by marvin906(m): 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Edusouls(m): 11:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
Of course it's true it happens girls that live bad life are very unclean,they harbor very nasty spirits that live in them,these spirits blend very well with them,once you sex them you have opened a doorway for them into your life..it has more drastic effect than just few days bad luck,it ruins a mans life by causing unexplainable hardship for years in advance, I'll luck, bad omen,unexplained strong feeling of bond with the girl even after many years of meeting, bad and unexplained dreams, depression for no reason,behavioral changes, accidents,feeling of emptiness and sadness and in some severe cases you meet your Waterloo early..we that have this gifts to see deep, have seen that world is too deep, so be warned,many men today has been marked for condemnation and years of misery through sexual act..demons and unclean spirits are real,they don't live in Jupiter, they live in human beings we interact with daily,Goodnight...

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Elliot2(m): 11:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
Kenzico:
shocked

The only one I believe is exchange of demonic spirits after and during sex....I've never heard of this one before
bro, wetin happen?
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by millionboi2: 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
victorian:

For once, am agreeing with you.

Some guys bad luck no be here. It's terrible. That's why I'm extremely careful when it comes to sex. In fact overly careful , with great self control. May God help us.
have u gotten d meter u use to measure Dem.

Abeg nothing like dat....read ur bible,Christ said I will have mercy on whom will I have mercy.

Stop glorifying puna or dick here

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by obinna58(m): 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
Stupid Africans with their stupid mentality, religion is the pillar of stupidity grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by millionboi2: 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
bukkyemotions:
Cases of bad lucks after sex has happened. I have real life cases to tell you. A guy slept with a married woman and was sacked the next day. A man slept with a lady on her wedding day and was sacked later. A guy told me he took a lady home probably for sex and as he left, a man who was very powerful in Nigeria came to his shop, but he wasn't found...

if you have had yours, tell us

Abeg nothing like dat....read ur bible,Christ said I will have mercy on whom will I have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Mouthgag: 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
skales67:

Africans and their warped mentality!

I have married lovers I frolic with occasionally. The first time I started shagging a married woman was in October last year. Throughout that October and November, I didn't receive any patronage in my business and I was thinking it was because I was dating a married woman.

I started thinking of putting a stop to it entirely but the lady in question was hooked and had this grip over me already that made it difficult for me to say NO on any request for a sexual encounter. Until beginning of December when a call from a client to make a very huge supply came in. In fact, I was on top of her when the client called and i took a quick shower and dashed off to meet the person and we sealed the deal with about 65% downpayment made. I made a stop Shoprite and bought some goodies for her and we completed the "interrupted round".

I even opened a thread about me dating married women as preference to single ladies and so far, it has not affected me in anyway.

After all, people who travel board a bus and pray but the bus ends up in an accident and they lose their lives. Was it not some years back that some people were leaving the camp ground of Deeper Life or RCCG and a trailer crushed some of them to death?

Africans should stop all these superstitious beliefs!

Continue dating married women
I hope that you end up with an adultress whọre

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Basketmouth2019: 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nyamiri:
I have an experience with the direct opposite.

There's this girl I have. Whenever we have sex, I get money and favour. More than 3 times, I noticed the same pattern. When I noticed, there was a day I tried something.

After we had sex, she told me she was looking for 60k to complete her rent. I told her I would give her 50k and she said it was too much, I should give her 30k. I insisted on giving her 50k. She collected it and was very grateful.

After going to drop her, on my way back, a customer called me for my services. What I usually charge 90k for, I billed him 300k and he paid. I mean transferred the 300k to me before getting home. I didn't mean to charge 300k, just wanted to confirm my suspicions about the babe.
don't let her go.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by BABANGBALI: 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
The main reason I walked out on tohyorsih. Mi o le wa Ku.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by 2emgee(m): 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
My footballer friend noticed whenever he has intercourse with his side babe the following saturday must be a struggle upon fruitless effort which must end without a single goal on the field and the reverse is the case with his main babe i.e he must score @least 2goals.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by millionboi2: 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
Amyyy2020:

Do take diz serious mhen, make e no get any future effect

Gods Grace bro.

If only pple weeee hear nw, buh, Nope. Dem no go hear o...

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by victorian(f): 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
millionboi2:

Please read and understand.

I'm not glorifying pussy or dick, cos I said that's why I have great self control over mine.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by millionboi2: 11:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
victorian:

Please read and understand.

I'm not glorifying pussy or dick, cos I said that's why I have great self control over mine.
hope no b him make u dey turn down my proposal since?
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Mariangeles(f): 11:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
blackpanthar:
stop BLAMING PREMARITAL SEX and consider that the LADIES in question are already cursed or carrying some spiritual impurities... or both of them and it amplified after sex.

so get that clear. I have gotten my long delayed multiple visa after visiting for premarital sex.... so stop blaming the EVENT and focus on the players.

this topic is not worth discussing

LIAR!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by BABANGBALI: 11:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
I don't engage in premarital sex so I cant answer your question
then sharaaaaaaaaap and just read

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by victorian(f): 11:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
millionboi2:
hope no b him make u dey turn down my proposal since?

Which proposal?
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by viewflux(m): 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
The opps is saying the truth. Just be careful with who you sag else you will enter one chance...
A man befriend a lady for over a year and the lady told him not to have sex with her which he accepted. Unknown to him, she is not a human being. When she was about to depart to where she came from after finishing her assignment(which the man is not aware of), she took the man to the forest and shown him all the herbs to care mad people and also gave him a staff to control a very violent mad person. Although the man is dead now but his children has taking over his knowledge because he transferred it to them before he died. Some where in calaba(ukam). More like especially to those guys that gives head...be careful.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by millionboi2: 11:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
victorian:

Which proposal?
....be because I will like to delete it
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
sonature1:

Start a new thread for your story. Teach guys
Would like to, but it important some persons should experience it themselves. Many who are eager won't adhere to what I may say. I'm 28 by August and I've had so many life experience both good and the urgly. All the girls I've met and sex with never wish to date me or agree to date me, rather all they keep saying is they just like me as friend and it OK that way. sometimes I see it as a weak point towards me because I'm very simple and have great sympathy. Each time anyone of them call me and ask for something just because we've exchange blood together through sex I rather do it base on human feelings. But among all the girls, there's this particular one that always come around whenever I'm broke. When I have cash and call on her, she won't show up. She'll give me one or two excuses
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by BABANGBALI: 11:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
Onyi22:
Rubbish.....
When many of the guys on this forum can only afford Ashawo, what else do they expect?
Try having sex with classic babes like us and u will experience breakthrough in life....
just talk sey you wan sell market to boys for here. Me I no dey do because I no dey carry olosho for nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by millionboi2: 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
Blyzz:
Would like to, but it important some persons should experience it themselves. Many who are eager won't adhere to what I may say. I'm 28 by August and I've had so many life experience both good and the urgly. All the girls I've met and sex with never wish to date me or agree to date me, rather all they keep saying is they just like me as friend and it OK that way. sometimes I see it as a weak point towards me because I'm very simple and have great sympathy. Each time anyone of them call me and ask for something just because we've exchange blood together through sex I rather do it base on human feelings. But among all the girls, there's this particular one that always come around whenever I'm broke. When I have cash and call on her, she won't show up. She'll give me one or two excuses
ur problem no dey under this topic ooo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Mart1994(m): 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
shocked
I have heard of this and I believe it.

I just thank God for two things,

I have never had sex,

I don't have a girlfriend.

14 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by victorian(f): 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
millionboi2:
..be b cos I will like to delete it

Your number is your proposal?
What's the real intention behind this number?
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by millionboi2: 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
viewflux:
The opps is saying the truth. Just be careful with who you sag else you will enter one chance... That's why very selective of ladies during pregnancy marital sex.
A man befriend a lady for over a year and the lady told him not to have sex with her which he accepted. Unknown to him, she is not a human being. When she was about to depart to where she came from after finishing her assignment(which the man is not aware of), she took the man to the forest and shown him all the herbs to care mad people and also gave him a staff to control a very violent mad person. Although the man is dead now but his children has taking over his knowledge because he transferred it to them before he died. Some where in calaba(ukam). More like especially to those guys that gives head...be careful.

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by samlake(m): 11:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
It all boils down to the level of grace you carry...Some will do it and still be favoured, some will regret...Just be wise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by midnighter(f): 11:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
_

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Did He Know She Cheated? / Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) / Beg Anambra And Enugu Men To Marry Us–Imo Lady Cries Out (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.