Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? (85529 Views)

Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / My Fiance Broke Up With Me Because I Refuse To Have Pre-marital Sex With Him!!! / Is It True That Pre Marital Sex Destroys People Spiritually? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Okuda(m): 11:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
chloride6:

i can assure you that being fired today is seldom a function of what you did yesterday..

You must have had it a long time coming

all works in uniformity. its possible that if he did not sleep with that babe that the case would somehow not have gotten to the point where he was fired. mad things happen in the spiritual realm man and it works with perfect timing

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by millionboi2: 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
victorian:

Your number is your proposal?
What's the real intention behind this number?

To avoid nairaland devourers.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Platony(m): 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
This kind Topic hit Front page,..

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nyamiri:
I have an experience with the direct opposite.

There's this girl I have. Whenever we have sex, I get money and favour. More than 3 times, I noticed the same pattern. When I noticed, there was a day I tried something.

After we had sex, she told me she was looking for 60k to complete her rent. I told her I would give her 50k and she said it was too much, I should give her 30k. I insisted on giving her 50k. She collected it and was very grateful.

After going to drop her, on my way back, a customer called me for my services. What I usually charge 90k for, I billed him 300k and he paid. I mean transferred the 300k to me before getting home. I didn't mean to charge 300k, just wanted to confirm my suspicions about the babe.
Wow, I believe it.
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by DannyBrains(m): 11:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
This is axiom... real fact! I used my #19, 800 allowee during my service year to buy airtime from my bank instead of Transfer...I'm not a novice to bank Transfer codes but it happened...kai, delta corper made life miserable for me that month sha embarassedThankGod I'm a new creature in CHRIST now. U may not know but its true. Most girls are possess... not being gender biased though!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by tropaz(m): 11:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
I wish I could share my story sha....
But the op is 100% right. Extra marital affairs and premarital sex comes with bad lucks.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by millionboi2: 11:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
Mart1994:
shocked
I have heard of this and I believe it.

I just thank God for two things,

I have never had sex,

I don't have a girlfriend.
Hope u are richer than dangote?

Never fail or mistaken in anything?

Never b insultd by anyone?

Never miss ur flight?

Africans and susperstition

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Bianda24: 11:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
It isn't good to have pre marital sex. I am not a victim and I don't intend to be one. I have heard many unpalatable stories of the woes that follows a man when he gets down with some ladies. As a result of this, I pick race whenever the occasion wants to call

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
Please who stays in Omole phase II here, it's quite urgent.
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by millionboi2: 11:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
Okuda:

all works in uniformity. its possible that if he did not sleep with that babe that the case would somehow not have gotten to the point where he was fired. mad things happen in the spiritual realm man and it works with perfect timing
shot ur mouth up.

Stop glorifying puna here,watz ur problem.

Eh I 12:00am and I'm still online

Let sleep abeg,b4 I loss out now thy blame it on Victoria
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by concho(m): 11:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
Blyzz:
Would like to, but it important some persons should experience it themselves. Many who are eager won't adhere to what I may say. I'm 28 by August and I've had so many life experience both good and the urgly. All the girls I've met and sex with never wish to date me or agree to date me, rather all they keep saying is they just like me as friend and it OK that way. sometimes I see it as a weak point towards me because I'm very simple and have great sympathy. Each time anyone of them call me and ask for something just because we've exchange blood together through sex I rather do it base on human feelings. But among all the girls, there's this particular one that always come around whenever I'm broke. When I have cash and call on her, she won't show up. She'll give me one or two excuses
what are u saying?

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by wilsonm(m): 12:00am On Mar 18, 2019
am also a victim of these, anytime I have sex I always experience badluck and mysteries and It ruins my life for months so the OP is saying the true take it or leave it.
but that's just the plain truth.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by viewflux(m): 12:01am On Mar 18, 2019
millionboi2:
have u gotten d meter u use to measure Dem.

Abeg nothing like dat....read ur bible,Christ said I will have mercy on whom will I have mercy.

Stop glorifying puna or dick here

You can go to religion section if you want to read the gospel..
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by courna(m): 12:01am On Mar 18, 2019
djtommy:
This cases of having bad luck after sleeping with a particular babe is true o, Guys need to be careful on the kind of babe you get down with,I have encountered cases, I can remember just immediately after having sex with this girl the next thing I just step on my laptop. Ascura is real o

but why is it that it's always the females that carry the curse ??

is it that males don't carry curse too ??

why is it that it's the male that encounter bad lucks after sex ??

dont females encounter bad lucks too ??

why is it that anything spiritually bad in relationships are attributed to the females

why ? Why ? why ?

I need answers please

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 18, 2019
It happens for real. Not all those girls we see on the streets are real. I was in a hotel one day, waiting at the lobby for a business partner. Right at the lobby, a man was gisting with his friend and suddenly paused, looking at a lady coming from afar into the hotel,maybe to see a guy. Suddenly, I heard this man say, the lady isn't an ordinary human being , that he has 2 legs which look exactly like that of an antelope

I looked In that direction but couldnt see anything. He said to his friend he's not looking at her with ordinary eyes because he sees vision. He said if his friend was in doubt, when the lady gets closer, she'd do something strange because she knew he had seen her unclothedness...as in secret . This girl opened the hotel door and entered the lobby, foot-dragging, as she was walking past us where the man who alerted his friend was, this girl paused for 2 seconds and hissed at that man then walked away to see her prey. A guy I knew also slept with a girl and his destiny was hurt. He looked for jobs for 5 years but could find one after graduation. He went for prayer and counselling in a church and the pastor mentioned a girls name to him, who was responsible for his ordeal. After prayers and fasting, 2 months later, he was called by a company that they have been looking for him for close to 3 months , that his employment letter had been ready after the interview conducted but he refused to come pick it.

28 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by WebSurfer(m): 12:02am On Mar 18, 2019
Nyamiri:
I have an experience with the direct opposite.

There's this girl I have. Whenever we have sex, I get money and favour. More than 3 times, I noticed the same pattern. When I noticed, there was a day I tried something.

After we had sex, she told me she was looking for 60k to complete her rent. I told her I would give her 50k and she said it was too much, I should give her 30k. I insisted on giving her 50k. She collected it and was very grateful.

After going to drop her, on my way back, a customer called me for my services. What I usually charge 90k for, I billed him 300k and he paid. I mean transferred the 300k to me before getting home. I didn't mean to charge 300k, just wanted to confirm my suspicions about the babe.
I look at people who doubt stories like this.. its fucking real

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Elliot2(m): 12:03am On Mar 18, 2019
Edusouls:
Of course it's true it happens girls that live bad life are very unclean,they harbor very nasty spirits that live in them,these spirits blend very well with them,once you sex them you have opened a doorway for them into your life..it has more drastic effect than just few days bad luck,it ruins a mans life by causing unexplainable hardship for years in advance, I'll luck, bad omen,unexplained strong feeling of bond with the girl even after many years of meeting, bad and unexplained dreams, depression for no reason,behavioral changes, accidents,feeling of emptiness and sadness and in some severe cases you meet your Waterloo early..we that have this gifts to see deep, have seen that world is too deep, so be warned,many men today has been marked for condemnation and years of misery through sexual act..demons and unclean spirits are real,they don't live in Jupiter, they live in human beings we interact with daily,Goodnight...
I agree with you. I used to doubt stuffs like this,but this days do. An unknown preacher once stopped me and told me about my ex gf called Sandra being an agent of darkness. He warned me to stop seeing her or face terrible hardships, but I didn't listen. Surprisingly, my gf told me that her late father was a native doctor and that she does see his ghost every now and then. She also showed me a native bangle she always wears, saying that is were her powers are. hmm...life is spiritual o.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 18, 2019
concho:
what are u saying?
I'm sorry, you didn't follow the topic from beginning. I was responding to the guy with this username (sonature1)
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by penultematee(m): 12:08am On Mar 18, 2019
I think its the particular girl involved,i came across a lady last year nov.precisely on a social media, we later met jan.1st and she spent two weeks in our house i can bet i got a contract worth several millims and the physical cash that enter my acct no be small o.after she left for ibadan i later pay her a visit infact same thing happen the moment im on her.I think some ladies are wealth goddess.

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by CaptainFM1: 12:09am On Mar 18, 2019
Yoshy:

I agree with you 100%, it's not just about pre-marital sex but about energy and vibrations these ladies carry, but since you may not understand what type of a energy a lady Carries, the best would be to avoid all together.

Energy and vibrations.... True talk!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 18, 2019
Onyi22:
Lier......... All is not well with u, how come u r still struggling to buy a bicycle?

Curse carriercheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 18, 2019
Edusouls:
Of course it's true it happens girls that live bad life are very unclean,they harbor very nasty spirits that live in them,these spirits blend very well with them,once you sex them you have opened a doorway for them into your life..it has more drastic effect than just few days bad luck,it ruins a mans life by causing unexplainable hardship for years in advance, I'll luck, bad omen,unexplained strong feeling of bond with the girl even after many years of meeting, bad and unexplained dreams, depression for no reason,behavioral changes, accidents,feeling of emptiness and sadness and in some severe cases you meet your Waterloo early..we that have this gifts to see deep, have seen that world is too deep, so be warned,many men today has been marked for condemnation and years of misery through sexual act..demons and unclean spirits are real,they don't live in Jupiter, they live in human beings we interact with daily,Goodnight...
bro you're right cry cry cry what I'm currently going through

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 18, 2019
What about the bad luck that follow women after sleeping with a man? Ladies in the house please share yours before these guys go carry all their misfortune for life put for una heads

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Mozenge1: 12:11am On Mar 18, 2019
Like seriously I have experience it More than twice. My room almost got burn

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Elliot2(m): 12:14am On Mar 18, 2019
courna:

but why is it that it's always the females that carry the curse ??

is it that males don't carry curse too ??

why is it that it's the male that encounter bad lucks after sex ??

dont females encounter bad lucks too ??

why is it that anything spiritually bad in relationships are attributed to the females

why ? Why ? why ?

I need answers please
Satan first met Eve. And Eve lured Adam. life has not been the same ever after.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Excuzeme: 12:16am On Mar 18, 2019
bukkyemotions:
Cases of bad lucks after sex has happened. I have real life cases to tell you. A guy slept with a married woman and was sacked the next day. A man slept with a lady on her wedding day and was sacked later. A guy told me he took a lady home probably for sex and as he left, a man who was very powerful in Nigeria came to his shop, but he wasn't found...

if you have had yours, tell us

But this use to be my 'secret' Lucky Charm?
Because of it, l refuse to marry for many years sef.
Anyways, maybe you dey Bleep Alhaji's wife.
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 18, 2019
Poor men with poor mind and poor thinking. Despite all the shukushuku when Atiku, OBJ, Oshiomole, Ibori, Lucky Igbinedion, Akpabio, Dangote etc them dey do, they are still super rich and progressing. Poor men be always looking for the cause of their poverty when they are their own problems.

Look at Wiskid, Davido, 2face and all other male celebrities, evn Dbanj self. These guys are confirmed flirts but are good in their businesses. hence they are rich. According to I Go Dye, na poor dey sey woman na im wreck am. How can a woman wreck Dangote for instance?

The one i know for sure that is very wrong is sleeping with a married woman. Please guys, any of you doing it should please desist from such evil act

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Excuzeme: 12:19am On Mar 18, 2019
penultematee:
I think its the particular girl involved,i came across a lady last year nov.precisely on a social media, we later met jan.1st and she spent two weeks in our house i can bet i got a contract worth several millims and the physical cash that enter my acct no be small o.after she left for ibadan i later pay her a visit infact same thing happen the moment im on her.I think some ladies are wealth goddess.

I wont say but l know wetin you did with her Panties.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by millionboi2: 12:20am On Mar 18, 2019
Edusouls:
I noticed one thing common with all dos shouting op is right,op is right.....thy Neva mek m�‍�.

So u don't know is unclean to carry someone daughter without paying her bride price and b hitin her all style abi

U don't know?.......all of u including op should look at d mirror u will see ur problem,leave women alone.

Poor men with poor mind and poor thinking. Despite all the shukushuku when Atiku, OBJ, Oshiomole, Ibori, Lucky Igbinedion, Akpabio, Dangote etc them dey do, they are still super rich and progressing. Poor men be always looking for the cause of their poverty when they are their own problems.

Look at Wiskid, Davido, 2face and all other male celebrities, evn Dbanj self. These guys are confirmed flirts but are good in their businesses. hence they are rich. According to I Go Dye, na poor dey sey woman na im wreck am. How can a woman wreck Dangote for instance?

The one i know for sure that is very wrong is sleeping with a married woman. Please guys, any of you doing it should please desist from such evil act

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by jezuzboi(m): 12:24am On Mar 18, 2019
Blyzz:
and what would the demonic spirit do in exchange? Stay happy with the said person or live in harmony. Guy, this tread won't go far because the devil wouldn't want the truth to be exposed. I'm a victim of this, still battling with prayers and fighting spiritual war with water wife who comes whenever I want to have breakthrough and sex me at night. Bro, this things are real. I never believed until it happened to me. I'm a victim of this topic. Some girls exchange goodluck with you after sex, many take your stars, you end up struggling. If I tell people my story, many won't believe. But I put everything in prayer!
I seriously agree that you start a new thread with your story. Mention me.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by skales67(m): 12:26am On Mar 18, 2019
Mouthgag:

Continue dat married women
I hope that you end up with an adultress whọre

Like your wife? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) / Beg Anambra And Enugu Men To Marry Us–Imo Lady Cries Out (video) / Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.