Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,985 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:54 AM

Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? (85149 Views)

Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / My Fiance Broke Up With Me Because I Refuse To Have Pre-marital Sex With Him!!! / Is It True That Pre Marital Sex Destroys People Spiritually? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 18, 2019
Lies just plenty for here sha

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Donjazzy12(m): 1:58am On Mar 18, 2019
blackpanthar:
stop BLAMING PREMARITAL SEX and consider that the LADIES in question are already cursed or carrying some spiritual impurities... or both of them and it amplified after sex.

so get that clear. I have gotten my long delayed multiple visa after visiting for premarital sex.... so stop blaming the EVENT and focus on the players.

this topic is not worth discussing

Shut up!

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Donjazzy12(m): 2:02am On Mar 18, 2019
Onyi22:
Rubbish.....
When many of the guys on this forum can only afford Ashawo, what else do they expect?
Try having sex with classic babes like us and u will experience breakthrough in life....
You Don mean it!
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Raalsalghul: 2:15am On Mar 18, 2019
donemitex1:
I wanted to let this pass, but posterity will judge me if I don't tell you to your face that you are a Compound Foooool. You sleep with married women and you have the guts to brag about it online? What is this country turning into? I assure you, it is only a matter of time before you meet your waterloo. You think there are no repercussions? Don't worry, it is piling up. Mumu
Stop that karma shii....it doesn't exist.
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by ChiefSweetus: 2:25am On Mar 18, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

where is the babe. I need to bang her. my business is not moving here
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Jolite(m): 2:43am On Mar 18, 2019
Onyi22:
Some guys also have bad luck, please stop blaming d ladies for all ur misfortune.....
Psycological misfortune for that matter, that's why me in particular can't attribute my mis4tune to any nonsense as it's the main causes of depression.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Estellie: 2:49am On Mar 18, 2019
.. I don laugh tire. grin grin
Nairalanders are MADDD grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Jolite(m): 2:50am On Mar 18, 2019
Donjazzy12:

You Don mean it!
EVERY UMARRIED GIRLS SLEEPING AROUND MEN ARE ALL ASHAWO/OLOSHO,THOUGH THE CLASS DIFFERS.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by kellz0(m): 2:51am On Mar 18, 2019
Nyamiri:
I have an experience with the direct opposite.

There's this girl I have. Whenever we have sex, I get money and favour. More than 3 times, I noticed the same pattern. When I noticed, there was a day I tried something.

After we had sex, she told me she was looking for 60k to complete her rent. I told her I would give her 50k and she said it was too much, I should give her 30k. I insisted on giving her 50k. She collected it and was very grateful.

After going to drop her, on my way back, a customer called me for my services. What I usually charge 90k for, I billed him 300k and he paid. I mean transferred the 300k to me before getting home. I didn't mean to charge 300k, just wanted to confirm my suspicions about the babe.
you see that babe ehhn, anytime she ask you for money and you have it and didn’t give her ehhn!! Just quote me and tell how you take know!! As long as you making her happy, Favour will be coming your way, bro

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by meetope2y: 3:00am On Mar 18, 2019
Good morning.
If you have sex with your own legitimate partner... nothing would happen. But if you tresspass, and had sex with unlawful partner, whatever you see keep it to yourself

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by aAK1(m): 3:05am On Mar 18, 2019
i have never been a believer until recently . this thing is real. touch the right woman and things move,touch the wrong one and every thing will come rolling down

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by willyumo(m): 3:06am On Mar 18, 2019
Are you a meme addict �, do you wish to enjoy a lot of twitter savages�,hook ups�, funny videos�,� content, give aways�� and so much more�
Simply click on the link below to join maniac Tv and experience 100% fun , say no to boredom ��

https:///2349053173603?text=Hello%20this%20is%20MANIAC%20TV%0AWhats%20your%20name%3F_____________
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Organs(m): 3:19am On Mar 18, 2019
djtommy:
This cases of having bad luck after sleeping with a particular babe is true o, Guys need to be careful on the kind of babe you get down with,I have encountered cases, I can remember just immediately after having sex with this girl the next thing I just step on my laptop. Ascura is real o

Bros, na poverty dey do you. Stop blaming it on any girl. Invest on a desk and chair for your laptop and stop putting it on the floor. I pity the girl that allowed you sleep with her on your mattress on the floor, go and buy bed abeg.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Mafulul(m): 3:20am On Mar 18, 2019
Yoshy:

I agree with you 100%, it's not just about pre-marital sex but about energy and vibrations these ladies carry, but since you may not understand what type of a energy a lady Carries, the best would be to avoid all together.

After premarital sex with a lady, I woke up the following morning and discovered that my car was burgled. In fact, there was an attempt to steal the car, if not for the security measure. But the car stereo was stolen. I had several unprintable experiences after sleeping with this same lady on different occasions.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Yankee101: 3:20am On Mar 18, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
correlation does NOT imply causation!!

I like it when i see heads wey dey there
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by MJlee31(m): 3:33am On Mar 18, 2019
Onyi22:
Rubbish.....
When many of the guys on this forum can only afford Ashawo, what else do they expect?
Try having sex with classic babes like us and u will experience breakthrough in life....
looking at your pics u get ass oooo. can we hook up and have fun
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nnamdinaija(m): 3:46am On Mar 18, 2019
Premarital sex is not good for God fearing people. We can always avoid it by engaging in meaningful activities.

You can learn how to draw and make cartoons and stop having sex anyhow. 09052335115

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by sacramento1212: 3:50am On Mar 18, 2019
Onyi22:
Rubbish.....

grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by vicfy(m): 4:01am On Mar 18, 2019
The only carryover i had in school (Chem 101) was when i had sex d night b4 exam. Now i go 1 week without sex b4 going 4 a business deal or promotional exam...

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Tupacc: 4:03am On Mar 18, 2019
This is very real but I’ve never had such a bad luck from any lady simply because I don’t usually get erection when I’m willing to have sex with any lady that I shouldn’t have sex with. The first time it happened, I didn’t understand why. It happened 2nd & 3rd time. It was the 3rd girl that told me that I had a very wonderful luck. I asked her what’s that? She just smiled and told me she’s not gonna be sleeping over anymore that she’s going. It was then I asked about it from people that seems beyond & I was told whatsup about myself. I once had a gf. One day we were sleeping then I woke up at the middle of the night to go & use the rest room then I discovered that she slept with her chest facing down and her left leg raised up standing still. I slept bck then asked her what I saw when we woke up in the morning. She smiled and told me she wasn’t beside me over the night. She told me a lot. The food that she must not eat & the things that she must do once in a while. I asked her if her crew has a way to make me rich but she said no that her own crew doesn’t help with riches but to prevent any evil from showing up. She said they’ve told her that we wouldn’t last together which we didn’t for real. I shared the gist with my then landlady and she told me that she knows everything I’m telling her about my girl. She said she herself was from the water & that’s why she must not eat a catfish.

It’s not as if most of these girls are having a bad luck per say but it’s either;
They’ve been used
The both of you ain’t match interms of luck & in this case, they won’t be convenient together.
They’ve been treated badly by men and so they are on the act of revenging. You might not be the one that treated them bad but if your not lucky enough, you might be the one to carry them when they up to revenging. Her revenge is gonna depends on whatever she want, she might even want another 5 girls to join her making like 6 girls for a revenge mission. And that’s why you see some men loosing one thing or the other after getting down with a so call lady.

Inside life, there’s good/bad. There’s Sucess/failure. There’s God/Devil.

My advice is just that you should be careful and if at all your up to playing them girls, try playing them wisely. Don’t play them like say tomorrow no dey. It’s not also good to Phack a pregnant lady that’s not being impregnated by you.

A scenario happened someyears ago. A popular drug/herbs seller which I won’t mention his name came down for a party then he had to sleep over till the next day after the party. He lodge himself and tell his boys to help him get a lady to pass the night with. Up to 5 farm tools were brought in and he rejected them all sayin they’ve all been used! He later said the boys should not worry. There are ways in which people now use in checking & balancing before digging! Happy new week to you all!

17 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by daddytime(m): 4:15am On Mar 18, 2019
fairfora:
It happens for real. Not all those girls we see on the streets are real. I was in a hotel one day, waiting at the lobby for a business partner. Right at the lobby, a man was gisting with his friend and suddenly paused, looking at a lady coming from afar into the hotel,maybe to see a guy. Suddenly, I heard this man say, the lady isn't an ordinary human being , that he has 2 legs which look exactly like that of an antelope

I looked In that direction but couldnt see anything. He said to his friend he's not looking at her with ordinary eyes because he sees vision. He said if his friend was in doubt, when the lady gets closer, she'd do something strange because she knew he had seen her unclothedness...as in secret . This girl opened the hotel door and entered the lobby, foot-dragging, as she was walking past us where the man who alerted his friend was, this girl paused for 2 seconds and hissed at that man then walked away to see her prey. A guy I knew also slept with a girl and his destiny was hurt. He looked for jobs for 5 years but could find one after graduation. He went for prayer and counselling in a church and the pastor mentioned a girls name to him, who was responsible for his ordeal. After prayers and fasting, 2 months later, he was called by a company that they have been looking for him for close to 3 months , that his employment letter had been ready after the interview conducted but he refused to come pick it.

I just couldn't read and ignore this....

Bros oh...is it remotely possible that the oga "seer" could have had a previous encounter with aunty "antelope unbeknownst to his friend where he offended the lady probably by way of oshofree and upon seeing her walking up to the hotel lobby instantly knew what to expect from most of such girls with very caustic tongues hence the correct prediction on how the young lady would act upon seeing him?

Just asking because we dey reason ahead all the time ooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by themonk(m): 4:22am On Mar 18, 2019
Edusouls:
Of course it's true it happens girls that live bad life are very unclean,they harbor very nasty spirits that live in them,these spirits blend very well with them,once you sex them you have opened a doorway for them into your life..it has more drastic effect than just few days bad luck,it ruins a mans life by causing unexplainable hardship for years in advance, I'll luck, bad omen,unexplained strong feeling of bond with the girl even after many years of meeting, bad and unexplained dreams, depression for no reason,behavioral changes, accidents,feeling of emptiness and sadness and in some severe cases you meet your Waterloo early..we that have this gifts to see deep, have seen that world is too deep, so be warned,many men today has been marked for condemnation and years of misery through sexual act..demons and unclean spirits are real,they don't live in Jupiter, they live in human beings we interact with daily,Goodnight...
If you are asked one single evidence for all this things you typed, you will start biting your nails. You guys should stop claiming unprovable esoteric knowledge, this is the same stuff pastors use to put people in subjugation.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by yemithony2012: 4:26am On Mar 18, 2019
This remind me of a what happen during my undergraduate days, there is ds indigine girl who is always seducing me and I have plan to sex her . One day while I was undressing her in my room , her aunty just started to shout her name which made me to stop .
After about 2months another man in d house told me that since d day he sexed d girl , things has nose dived for him , his bizness went bankrupt.
It depends on d girl , some are possed, d best is to abstain from premarital sex

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by themonk(m): 4:27am On Mar 18, 2019
Okuda:

all works in uniformity. its possible that if he did not sleep with that babe that the case would somehow not have gotten to the point where he was fired. mad things happen in the spiritual realm man and it works with perfect timing
So why do you chose to believe it is spiritual since there is no evidence for or against it? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by themonk(m): 4:29am On Mar 18, 2019
tropaz:
I wish I could share my story sha....
But the op is 100% right. Extra marital affairs and premarital sex comes with bad lucks.
I know people that have sex anyhow and anywhere and they are very successful. How do you explain that?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by DabuIIIT: 4:30am On Mar 18, 2019
It's true..so does mastubation.

They are agent of set back.

Accept Jesus Christ and be Free.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Princeofasia: 4:36am On Mar 18, 2019
I can't Marry a lady that will be fucking me only or that will want me to Bleep her only. I need a real nympho that is OK with me inviting 5to 10random guys to Bleep her once in a while. If u share this same idea DM ME LETS get married
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 4:49am On Mar 18, 2019
Laws of attraction.......
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 18, 2019
Everything is energy and there's energy everywhere. What you give is what you receive.
The world is a mystery. What goes on well for you may not necessarily be the same for another.

Protect your energy, it's not everyone you mingle with.

Forget your Penis and be successful!!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.