Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Oh! Nazareth! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oh! Nazareth! (201 Views)

Breaking: Nazareth Baptist Church In SA Gives Virginity Certificates To Ladies / Igbo People Come And Carry Your Daughter Away From Facebook Oh Plss / Oh No! FUTY Shut Down As Christians & Muslims Students Clash (see Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh! Nazareth! by N3vDO: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
NAZARETH!
Land of the brave, home of the free. Twas called the den of Ne'er-do-wells. Oh! 'NAZARETH' The shit spangled MANGER. It was to be reconfigured, the sheep-herds were first witnesses though feeble in age. O! How I love U. The beautiful city enwrapped in ashes, of a people relatively unknown. Just take a peep into your deepest mind. 'Jesus of Nigeria' how about that? How did you feel? What did you see? Having to be related with Jesus. Wow! That's my own feeling. I know someday we meet again, face to face in a greater land. However, we don't know who's next, who is next to bear the flag, the blood sprinkled flag, the symbol of the CROSS... Though the Nazi forces seemed indomitable, Churchill won. We have a just cause, It is finished. It is finished. It is finished. Merry Christmas everyone have a plum chilling Christmas.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Earn A Degree In Accounting, Become A Banker, Financial Expert !!!! / Apart From Teaching Were Is It Relevant For A Mathematician / Please Help With Opinions. No Insults Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.