Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,830 members, 7,798,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim (8790 Views)

Smart Phones, Social Media, And Muslim Kids / Story Of The Leper, The Bald Man And The Blind Man – Sahih Bukhari / Al Bukhari: The Master in the Science Of Prophetic Narrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
1. PROPHET MUSA ALLEGEDLY RUNNING AFTER A ROCK NAKED IN FRONT OF PEOPLE: LIES ATTRIBUTED TO PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (s) said, 'The (people of) Bani Israel used to take bath naked (all together) looking at each other. The Prophet (s) Moses used to take a bath alone. They said, 'By Allah! Nothing prevents Moses from taking a bath with us except that he has a scrotal hernia.' So once Moses went out to take a bath and put his clothes over a stone and then that stone ran away with his clothes. Moses followed that stone saying, "My clothes, O stone! My clothes, O stone! till the people of Bani Israel saw him and said, 'By Allah, Moses has got no defect in his body. Moses took his clothes and began to beat the stone." Abu Huraira added, "By Allah! There are still six or seven marks present on the stone from that excessive beating."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 278
In-book reference : Book 5, Hadith 30
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 5, Hadith 277
https://www.sunnah.com/bukhari/5/30

This is nothing but tale of the berbers. It worth not commenting on.
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
2. SEXUAL ASSAULT BY THE "PROPHET"

Narrated Abu Usaid:

We went out with the Prophet (s) to a garden called Ash-Shaut till we reached two walls between which we sat down. The Prophet (s) said, "Sit here," and went in (the garden). The Jauniyya (a lady from Bani Jaun) had been brought and lodged in a house in a date-palm garden in the home of Umaima bint An- Nu`man bin Sharahil, and her wet nurse was with her. When the Prophet (s) entered upon her, he said to her, "Give me yourself (in marriage) as a gift." She said, "Can a princess give herself in marriage to an ordinary man?" The Prophet (s) raised his hand to pat her so that she might become tranquil. She said, "I seek refuge with Allah from you." He said, "You have sought refuge with One Who gives refuge. Then the Prophet (s) came out to us and said, "O Abu Usaid! Give her two white linen dresses to wear and let her go back to her family."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 5255
In-book reference : Book 68, Hadith 5
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 7, Book 63, Hadith 182
 https://www.sunnah.com/bukhari/68/5

IMPORTANT NOTE:
The phrase in bracket "(in marriage)" was actually the English translator's own interpolation to mellow down the hadith. Remove the bracket and what is left is that Prophet intended to have sex with her (and never for marriage proposition).

And imagine, the wicked tale even went to say Prophet wanted to touch her and she sought Allah's refuge against that. Then he stopped.
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
To be continue in sha Allah
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
3. ERROR CONTINUES: WHEN WAS MIRAJ TOOK PLACE?

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The night Allah's Messenger (s) was taken for a journey from the sacred mosque (of Mecca) Al-Ka`ba: Three persons came to him (in a dreamy while he was sleeping in the Sacred Mosque before the Divine Inspiration was revealed to Him. One of them said, "Which of them is he?" The middle (second) angel said, "He is the best of them." The last (third) angle said, "Take the best of them." ....

Reference: Sahih al-Bukhari 7517
In-book reference : Book 97, Hadith 142
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 9, Book 93, Hadith 608
https://www.sunnah.com/bukhari/97/142

Al-Hafiz ibn Hajar al-Asqalani in his commentary of sahih Bukhari writes:

And his saying, "before," before the Divine Inspiration was revealed to Him", it is renounced by al-Khattabi, Ibn Hazm, Abdulhaq, Qadi Iyadh, al-Nawawi, and phrase of Nawawi: Occurred in other narration - meaning these - illusions denied by the scholars

One of them: he (Anas)'s saying, "before the Divine Inspiration was revealed to Him," it is a mistake, no agreement on it, and the scholars agreed that the obligation of salat was (established on) the night of the ISRA (Prophet's night journey to the heavens), so how can it be before the revelation is over....

http://library.islamweb.net/newlibrary/display_book.php?flag=1&bk_no=52&ID=13762
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
AlBaqir:
To be continue in sha Allah

Many more to come in sha Allah
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 6:05am On Dec 25, 2018
4. DID ALLAH FORGOT THERE WERE HANDICAPPED?

Imam Bukhari documents:

Narrated Al-Bara:

When the Verse:--"Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home)," (4.95) was revealed, the Prophet said, "Call so-and-so." That person came to him with an ink-pot and a wooden board or a shoulder scapula bone. The Prophet (s) said (to him), "Write: ' Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and those who strive and fight in the Cause of Allah." Ibn Um Maktum who was sitting behind the Prophet (s) then said, "O Allah's Messenger (s)! I am a blind man." So there was revealed in the place of that Verse, the Verse:--" Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home) except those who are disabled (by injury, or are blind or lame etc.) and those who strive and fight in the Cause of Allah." (4.95)

USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 6, Book 60, Hadith 118
Arabic reference : Book 65, Hadith 4594
https://sunnah.com/urn/42730

We sought Allah's refuge from such nonsense.
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 6:58am On Dec 25, 2018
5. This fake hadith is actually in Sahih Muslim

ABU SUFYAN ASKED THE PROPHET TO MARRY HER DAUGHTER

Imam Muslim documents:

Ibn Abbas reported that the Muslims neither looked to Abu Sufyan (with respect) nor did they sit in his company. he (Abu Sufyan) said to Allah's Apostle (s):

Allah's Apostle, confer upon me three things. He replied in the affirmative. He (further) said: I have with me the most handsome and the best (woman) Umm Habiba, daughter of Abu Sufyan; marry her, whereupon he said: Yes. And he again said: Accept Mu'awiya to serve as your scribe. He said: Yes. He again said: Make me the commander (of the Muslim army) so that I should fight against the unbelievers as I fought against the Muslims. He said: Yes. Abu Zumnail said: If he had not asked for these three things from Allah's Apostle (s), he would have never conferred them upon him, for it was (his habit) to accede to everybody's (earnest) request.

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2501
In-book reference : Book 44, Hadith 240
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 31, Hadith 6095
https://www.sunnah.com/muslim/44/240

Imam an-Nawawi writes in the commentary of this fake hadith:

I know that this hadith is one of the famous ahadith with problems, and the apparent problem is that Abu Sufyan accepted Islam on day makkah was conquered, 8th year of Hijrah. And this is famous, no disagreements in it.

And the Prophet, peace be upon him, had married Umm Habiba before that, a long time ago. Abu Ubeida, Khalifa bin Khayyat, Ibn al-Barqi and the majority said: he married her in six years.

Sharh an-Nawawi ala (sahih) Muslim [Dar al-Khayr; 1416 H]

http://library.islamweb.net/newlibrary/display_book.php?flag=1&bk_no=53&ID=7404
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 7:00am On Dec 25, 2018
AlBaqir:

Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 11:05am On Dec 25, 2018
true2god:
Though the Sunnis will claim full legitimacy to Islam, but over 90% of them are never critical of sahih bukhari. If Islam is to collapse today, sahih bukhari is enough to do that job because there are so many narrations there that portray the of Islam as being a bloodthirsty warlord and equally spoke Ill of him. Sahih bukhari is a bad representation of Islam and its image.

It only shows that the person (whoever he was) that compiled sahih Bukhari, and those that edited it severally are fallible human beings. The big problem are those who sanctified sahih Bukhari to be 100% free from error while ONLY VERY FEW of its content is true.

Anyway, on this thread,
AlBaqir:

Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by Fundamentalist: 11:11am On Dec 25, 2018
Rubbish thread
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 11:22am On Dec 25, 2018
Fundamentalist:
Rubbish thread

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by najib632(m): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
AlBaqir:
1. PROPHET MUSA ALLEGEDLY RUNNING AFTER A ROCK NAKED IN FRONT OF PEOPLE: LIES ATTRIBUTED TO PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (s) said, 'The (people of) Bani Israel used to take bath naked (all together) looking at each other. The Prophet (s) Moses used to take a bath alone. They said, 'By Allah! Nothing prevents Moses from taking a bath with us except that he has a scrotal hernia.' So once Moses went out to take a bath and put his clothes over a stone and then that stone ran away with his clothes. Moses followed that stone saying, "My clothes, O stone! My clothes, O stone! till the people of Bani Israel saw him and said, 'By Allah, Moses has got no defect in his body. Moses took his clothes and began to beat the stone." Abu Huraira added, "By Allah! There are still six or seven marks present on the stone from that excessive beating."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 278
In-book reference : Book 5, Hadith 30
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 5, Hadith 277
https://www.sunnah.com/bukhari/5/30

This is nothing but tale of the berbers. It worth not commenting on.
Please sir what is your evidence of defect in the Hadith because it's has passed the scrutiny of people like Ahmad ibn Hanbal. Please give us an academic daleel
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by najib632(m): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
AlBaqir:
2. SEXUAL ASSAULT BY THE "PROPHET"

Narrated Abu Usaid:

We went out with the Prophet (s) to a garden called Ash-Shaut till we reached two walls between which we sat down. The Prophet (s) said, "Sit here," and went in (the garden). The Jauniyya (a lady from Bani Jaun) had been brought and lodged in a house in a date-palm garden in the home of Umaima bint An- Nu`man bin Sharahil, and her wet nurse was with her. When the Prophet (s) entered upon her, he said to her, "Give me yourself (in marriage) as a gift." She said, "Can a princess give herself in marriage to an ordinary man?" The Prophet (s) raised his hand to pat her so that she might become tranquil. She said, "I seek refuge with Allah from you." He said, "You have sought refuge with One Who gives refuge. Then the Prophet (s) came out to us and said, "O Abu Usaid! Give her two white linen dresses to wear and let her go back to her family."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 5255
In-book reference : Book 68, Hadith 5
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 7, Book 63, Hadith 182
 https://www.sunnah.com/bukhari/68/5

IMPORTANT NOTE:
The phrase in bracket "(in marriage)" was actually the English translator's own interpolation to mellow down the hadith. Remove the bracket and what is left is that Prophet intended to have sex with her (and never for marriage proposition).

And imagine, the wicked tale even went to say Prophet wanted to touch her and she sought Allah's refuge against that. Then he stopped.

I have also criticised this hadith but the problem is, we need an academic proof.
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by najib632(m): 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
AlBaqir:
4. DID ALLAH FORGOT THERE WERE HANDICAPPED?

Imam Bukhari documents:

Narrated Al-Bara:

When the Verse:--"Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home)," (4.95) was revealed, the Prophet said, "Call so-and-so." That person came to him with an ink-pot and a wooden board or a shoulder scapula bone. The Prophet (s) said (to him), "Write: ' Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and those who strive and fight in the Cause of Allah." Ibn Um Maktum who was sitting behind the Prophet (s) then said, "O Allah's Messenger (s)! I am a blind man." So there was revealed in the place of that Verse, the Verse:--" Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home) except those who are disabled (by injury, or are blind or lame etc.) and those who strive and fight in the Cause of Allah." (4.95)

USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 6, Book 60, Hadith 118
Arabic reference : Book 65, Hadith 4594
https://sunnah.com/urn/42730

We sought Allah's refuge from such nonsense.
Ameen, but academic proof. And also maybe Allah wanted to honour the blind man.
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by spiritualmubi: 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
Salaam alayka ayyuhal Baqir. JazaakaLlahu khayran. I have been anticipating your return. Marhaban!
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 4:12am On Dec 26, 2018
najib632:
Please sir what is your evidence of defect in the Hadith because it's has passed the scrutiny of people like Ahmad ibn Hanbal. Please give us an academic daleel

Hadith is popularly graded having looking at its sanad (chain of transmitter) and matn (context). Unfortunately what is evident in Sunni ilm hadith is scrutiny via sanad only; therefore, it is easier for them to declare ALL the ahadith in sahihayn (Bukhari and muslim) as 100% sahih (authentic) and not really care about the matn which I believe is the most important.

All the "ahadith" I have presented so far on this thread are judged based on their matn. Their respective defectiveness is exposed by Quran, historical facts and aql (sound intellectual reasoning).

Mind you Al-hafiz ibn Hajar al-Asqalani and later Allamah Nasir deen al-Albani have criticized many ahadith in Sahih al-Bukhari.
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 4:20am On Dec 26, 2018
spiritualmubi:
Salaam alayka ayyuhal Baqir. JazaakaLlahu khayran. I have been anticipating your return. Marhaban!

Wa alayka Salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh.
Wa iyak.
Shukran lak.
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 4:37am On Dec 26, 2018
najib632:
Ameen, but academic proof. And also maybe Allah wanted to honour the blind man.

First, It doesn't matter whether Allah wanted to honor the blind man or other disabled. The fact is the hadith is telling us that Q.4:95 was revealed twice, the later revelation abrogating the previous. Q. 2: 106 talks about naskh wa mansukh.

And the rule of naskh wa mansukh is that abrogated and abrogating verses must be part of Quran. This is agreed upon by all the scholars and this hadith documented by Bukhari supports that:

Narrated Ibn Az-Zubair:

I said to `Uthman bin `Affan (while he was collecting the Qur'an) regarding the Verse:-- "Those of you who die and leave wives ..." (2.240) "This Verse was abrogated by an other Verse. So why should you write it? (Or leave it in the Qur'an)?" `Uthman said. "O son of my brother! I will not shift anything of it from its place."

USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 6, Book 60, Hadith 53Arabic reference : Book 65, Hadith 4530
 https://sunnah.com/urn/42080

So where's Q. 4: 95 without the clause: "not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home)"?

What we have is: Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home) except the disabled..."

Second, the initial question still stands: Did Allah forgot the disabled people among the believers before, until one of them appealed; then, the ayah was re-revealed and accommodated them?
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 5:55am On Dec 26, 2018
6. PROPHET OF GOD ALLEGEDLY NEGLECTING GOD, AND SLEPT WITH 100 WOMEN IN A NIGHT.

Imam Muslim documents:

Abu al-Rabi’ al-‘Ataki and Abu Kamil al-Jahdari Fudayl b. Husayn – Hammad b. Zayd – Ayyub – Muhammad – Abu Hurayrah:

Sulayman had SIXTY women and he said: “I will go around to all of them tonight, and each of them will become pregnant, and each one of them will give birth to a boy who will become a knight who will fight in the Cause of Allah.” But, none of them became pregnant except one, who gave birth to a malformed child."

The Prophet, peace be upon him, said....."
http://islamport.com/d/1/mtn/1/78/2900.html

Imam Bukhari however documents:

Abd b. Humayd – ‘Abd al-Razzaq b. Hammam – Ma’mar – Ibn Tawus – his father – Abu Hurayrah:

Sulayman b. Dawud said: “Tonight, I will go around to SEVENTY women and each of them will give birth to a boy who will fight in the Cause of Allah.” It was said to him: “Say ‘insha Allah,’” but he did not say it. He went around to them, but none of them gave birth except one woman, who gave birth to a malformed child.”

The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon ...."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 3424
In-book reference : Book 60, Hadith 96
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 4, Book 55, Hadith 635
http://sunnah.com/bukhari/60/96

Yet Aba Hurairah is not done yet. Imam Bukhari also documents:

Mahmud – ‘Abd al-Razzaq – Ma’mar – Ibn Tawus – his father – Abu Hurayrah:

Sulayman b. Dawud, peace be upon them both, said: “Tonight, I will go around to ONE HUNDRED WOMEN. Each woman will give birth to a boy who will fight in the Cause of Allah.” The angel said to him: “Say ‘insha Allah.’” But, he did not say it, and he was caused to forget. Then, he went round to them, and none of them gave birth to a child except one woman, who gave birth to a malformed child...."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 2819
In-book reference : Book 56, Hadith 35
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 4, Book 52, Hadith 74
http://sunnah.com/bukhari/56/35
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 5:56am On Dec 26, 2018
Lots to come in sha Allah
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by najib632(m): 7:05am On Dec 26, 2018
AlBaqir:

Hadith is popularly graded having looking at its sanad (chain of transmitter) and matn (context). Unfortunately what is evident in Sunni ilm hadith is scrutiny via sanad only; therefore, it is easier for them to declare ALL the ahadith in sahihayn (Bukhari and muslim) as 100% sahih (authentic) and not really care about the matn which I believe is the most important.

All the "ahadith" I have presented so far on this thread are judged based on their matn. Their respective defectiveness is exposed by Quran, historical facts and aql (sound intellectual reasoning).

Mind you Al-hafiz ibn Hajar al-Asqalani and later Allamah Nasir deen al-Albani have criticized many ahadith in Sahih al-Bukhari.
Ok, Jazaaka Allahu khairan
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by najib632(m): 7:06am On Dec 26, 2018
AlBaqir:

First, It doesn't matter whether Allah wanted to honor the blind man or other disabled. The fact is the hadith is telling us that Q.4:95 was revealed twice, the later revelation abrogating the previous. Q. 2: 106 talks about naskh wa mansukh.

And the rule of naskh wa mansukh is that abrogated and abrogating verses must be part of Quran. This is agreed upon by all the scholars and this hadith documented by Bukhari supports that:

Narrated Ibn Az-Zubair:

I said to `Uthman bin `Affan (while he was collecting the Qur'an) regarding the Verse:-- "Those of you who die and leave wives ..." (2.240) "This Verse was abrogated by an other Verse. So why should you write it? (Or leave it in the Qur'an)?" `Uthman said. "O son of my brother! I will not shift anything of it from its place."

USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 6, Book 60, Hadith 53Arabic reference : Book 65, Hadith 4530
 https://sunnah.com/urn/42080

So where's Q. 4: 95 without the clause: "not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home)"?

What we have is: Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home) except the disabled..."

Second, the initial question still stands: Did Allah forgot the disabled people among the believers before, until one of them appealed; then, the ayah was re-revealed and accommodated them?

Jazaaka Allahu khairan
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
7. PROPHET ALLEGEDLY FORGOT PART OF QURAN

Narrated `Aisha:

The Prophet (s) heard a man (reciting Qur'an) in the Mosque, and he said, "May Allah bestow His Mercy upon him. No doubt, he made me remember such-and such Verses of such-and-such Sura which I dropped (from my memory). Narrated Aisha: The Prophet (s) performed the Tahajjud prayer in my house, and then he heard the voice of `Abbad who was praying in the Mosque, and said, "O `Aisha! Is this `Abbad's voice?" I said, "Yes." He said, "O Allah! Be merciful to `Abbad!"

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 2655
In-book reference : Book 52, Hadith 19
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 3, Book 48, Hadith 823
 https://www.sunnah.com/bukhari/52/19
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
8. PROPHET WAS ALLEGEDLY NAKED IN THE PUBLIC (PRIOR TO PROPHETHOOD)

Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah:

While Allah's Messenger (s) was carrying stones (along) with the people of Mecca for (the building of) the Ka`ba wearing an Izar (waist-sheet cover), his uncle Al-`Abbas said to him, "O my nephew! (It would be better) if you take off your Izar and put it over your shoulders underneath the stones." So he took off his Izar and put it over his shoulders, but he fell unconscious and since then he had never been seen naked.

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 364In-book reference : Book 8, Hadith 16USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 8, Hadith 360
 https://www.sunnah.com/bukhari/8/16
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
9. MONKEY COMMITTED ADULTERY grin grin grin

Narrated `Amr bin Maimun:

During the pre-lslamic period of ignorance I saw a she-monkey surrounded by a number of monkeys. They were all stoning it, because it had committed illegal sexual intercourse. I too, stoned it along with them.

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 3849In-book reference : Book 63, Hadith 75USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 5, Book 58, Hadith 188

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/63/75
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by spiritualmubi: 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
These ahadith are surely misleading, may Allah guide us.
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
FABRICATION CONTINUES

10. NEWBORN CRIES AS A RESULT OF SATAN TOUCH

Narrated Sa`id bin Al-Musaiyab:

Abu Huraira said, "I heard Allah's Messenger (s) saying, 'There is none born among the off-spring of Adam, but Satan touches it. A child therefore, cries loudly at the time of birth because of the touch of Satan, except Mary and her child." Then Abu Huraira recited: "And I seek refuge with You for her and for her offspring from the outcast Satan" (3.36) ‏

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 3431
In-book reference : Book 60, Hadith 102
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 4, Book 55, Hadith 641
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/60/102

# So when a newly born cries, Satan has touched him grin grin

# And obviously all the Prophets of Allah were allegedly touched by Satan except Jesus.
What a concocted lie!
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by true2god: 3:53am On Dec 27, 2018
spiritualmubi:
These ahadith are surely misleading, may Allah guide us.
And these are called sahih (authentic) Bukhari, highly rated after the Qur'an by the Sunnis. What a joke of a piece of literature!
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 6:15am On Dec 27, 2018
11. FIGHT OR KILL UNTIL THEY ACCEPT

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Allah's Messenger (s) said, " I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 392
In-book reference : Book 8, Hadith 44
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 8, Hadith 387
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/8/44

This so called hadith is against Qur'an in its strongest term. For example, Quran says:

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 256:
"La ikraha fi deen qad tabayana rushd min al-gayy..."

There is no compulsion in religion; truly the right way has become clearly distinct from error...

In classical Arabic, the "lam (i.e La - No)" used in that ayah (verse) is called "lam nafiyat al-jins". It does not and it can never gives even the slightest permission/chance. It is the same "lam" used when we say "There is no god except Allah"; "there is no power except Allah's". Therefore, the verse never ever gives permission or chance that compulsion in religion should happened. And we believe Prophet Muhammad never ever disobeyed the command of his Lord.

The above fake hadith is what today's terrorists (ISIS, BOKO HARAM etc) are using killing non-Muslims and Muslims that do not follow their ideological beliefs. These terrorists borrowed the teachings and practice of a misguided scholar named Muhammad ibn Abdulwahab who in turned followed sheik Ibn Taymiyyah. Both believe and the former practised killing (with no mercy) of non-Muslims and Muslims (that rejected his ideology). They were believers of the abovementioned fake hadith and placed it over the Quran command. Little wonder why today's terrorists use the books of Muhammad ibn Abdulwahab and Ibn Taymiyyah as their operating manuals. Books like "Kitab al-Tawheed", and Fatawa of ibn Taymiyyah are their favorite books.

WHAT PROPHET IS COMMANDED TO FIGHT

What Allah commanded His Prophet to fight against are "transgression and corruption" on earth, and "persecution" of the innocents and oppressed. Qur'an say:

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 190:

And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you, and do not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits.

Surah Al-Anfal, Verse 39:

And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do.

Surah Al-Hajj, Verse 40:

Those who have been expelled from their homes without a just cause except that they say: Our Lord is Allah. And had there not been Allah's repelling some people by others, certainly there would have been pulled down cloisters and churches and synagogues and mosques in which Allah's name is much remembered; and surely Allah will help him who helps His cause; most surely Allah is Strong, Mighty.
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 6:45am On Dec 27, 2018
12. PROPHET WAS ALLEGEDLY BEWITCHED

Narrated `Aisha:

that Allah's Messenger (s) was affected by magic, so much that he used to think that he had done something which in fact, he did not do, and he invoked his Lord (for a remedy). Then (one day) he said, "O `Aisha!) Do you know that Allah has advised me as to the problem I consulted Him about?" `Aisha said, "O Allah's Messenger (s)! What's that?" He said, "Two men came to me and one of them sat at my head and the other at my feet, and one of them asked his companion, 'What is wrong with this man?' The latter replied, 'He is under the effect of magic.'...

Sahih al-Bukhari 6391
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/80/86

QUR'AN TALKS

Allah refer to whoever believed or accused the Prophet of being bewitched as wicked and misguided.

Surah Al-Isra, Verse 47 - 48:

We know best why it is they listen, when they listen to thee (O Muhammad); and when they meet in private conference, behold, the wicked say, "Ye follow none other than a man bewitched (mashur)!

See what they liken you to! So they have gone astray and cannot find the way."
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 6:55am On Dec 27, 2018
Re: Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim by AlBaqir(m): 7:27am On Dec 28, 2018
13. FABRICATION HADITH CONTINUES

THE LEGENDARY ABU HURAIRAH WITH A STORY OF SPEAKING COW AND WOLF grin grin grin

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Once Allah's Messenger (s); offered the morning prayer and then faced the people and said, "While a man was driving a cow, he suddenly rode over it and beat it. The cow said, "We have not been created for this, but we have been created for sloughing." On that the people said astonishingly, "Glorified be Allah! A cow speaks!" The Prophet (s) said, "I believe this, and Abu Bakr and `Umar too, believe it, although neither of them was present there. While a person was amongst his sheep, a wolf attacked and took one of the sheep. The man chased the wolf till he saved it from the wolf, where upon the wolf said, 'You have saved it from me; but who will guard it on the day of the wild beasts when there will be no shepherd to guard them except me (because of riots and afflictions)? ' " The people said surprisingly, "Glorified be Allah! A wolf speaks!" The Prophet (s) said, "But I believe this, and Abu Bakr and `Umar too, believe this, although neither of them was present there." (See the Foot-note of page No. 10 Vol.5)

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 3471
In-book reference : Book 60, Hadith 138
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 4, Book 55, Hadith 677
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/60/138

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Why Memorising The Quran Is Good For Your Brain. / Praying At Graves And The Conditions Of Intercession / A Golden Advice From A Noble Sheikh In Makkah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.